WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

Cena is selling his need to win better than The Rock. There is times I think The Rock doesn't give a damn.

Well, it's official. WrestleMania will be awful, the WWE will probably go bankrupt sometime in mid-April, and wrestling as know is dead.

Let's all watch TNA.

Well, it's official. WrestleMania will be awful, the WWE will probably go bankrupt sometime in mid-April, and wrestling as know is dead.

Let's all watch TNA.

Okay, wasn't that bad, but it was a bad show.

To think there was a report saying Vince was in a good mood and wanted this to be a good show. If he wanted this to be a big show he should have brought all the big guns in, Undertaker, Hunter and Shawn were featured only in a video package. These are the guys people are going to buy WrestleMania to see but they can't see them in the final show building upto it? It makes very little sense.

Brodus Clay shouldn't have featured. I get the whole Christian thing, he probably isn't 100%, but replacing him with McIntyre is stupid. They should replace him with Del Rio and if Del Rio isn't 100% I'm near certain they can still add someone better than Drew McIntyre.

I'm disappointed because for a go-home show, most of the content I expected, but the final delivery was poor. Plus the Atlanta crowd sucked.

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus had more advancement than any other singles match at Mania tonight too. I'm more excited to see that now than Hell in a Cell.

If you were expecting any more action on the Raw before Wrestlemania, I'll be holding a seminar entitled "PLEASE HELP ME I'M A FRICKIN MORON!!!!" on Wednesday.

I much rather see McIntyre than Del Rio. At least Drew and Teddy have history together.

Teddy and Del Rio have a small bit of history too. Not to mention Del Rio showed up at EC sided with Laurinitas and blasted Teddy. So, he has a small bit of history, plus you know even on his worst day he's better than Drew McIntyre.

Perverse analogy: this Rock/Cena feud has been like going on a date with the hottest woman you have ever dated and she guarantees you sex at the end of the night. She teases you all night with constant dirty talk of sex acts but every time you think you may get a quick handy under the table or a peak at her tits she pulls back. Tonight's segment was the hints at road-head on the way back to your place that never happens. Now your almost home, you're questioning if you really want to fuck her cause of all of the shit she has pulled.

But you're going to fuck her anyway because she is that hot and you are not sure if you will ever get this type of opportunity ever again.

Perverse analogy: this Rock/Cena feud has been like going on a date with the hottest woman you have ever dated and she guarantees you sex at the end of the night. She teases you all night with constant dirty talk of sex acts but every time you think you may get a quick handy under the table or a peak at her tits she pulls back. Tonight's segment was the hints at road-head on the way back to your place that never happens. Now your almost home, you're questioning if you really want to fuck her cause of all of the shit she has pulled.

But you're going to fuck her anyway because she is that hot and you are not sure if you will ever get this type of opportunity ever again.

Then you forget the rest of the night and one day you look back on it and realize how stupid you were for complaining.

I thought that Rock paid Cena the ultimate amount of respect by putting his name up there with Hogan and Austin.

That was cool in my book.

You're a poet with words. About Rock and Cena - Cena feels like he wants to win, and he's pointing out how bullshit Rock is in his (Cena's) eyes. Rock is playing the defined face role, but like Hogan ten years ago, it's running thin. Tonight was the first time I felt like Rock "needed" this match. He should have said something about how he wants his name to be spoken along the lines of Gretzky, Jordan and *insert cheap pop here*. Rock's persona has a megalomaniac edge to it and it wouldn't have been hard for me to believe that he wants to be larger than life - with beating three of WWE's biggest superstars at WrestleMania his way of doing it. I would have bought that hook, line and sinker. But alas, he never said anything like that before tonight, and only slightly referred to it tonight.

For anyone that thinks pre-WM Raw are supposed to be awesome, check out the last Raw before WM X-Seven. The show ended with Vince forcing Debra to be in The Rock's corner and Debra waving to the crowd and not giving a shit. Oh yeah, this was also the episode that simulcasted with Nitro - and that wasn't mentioned at all in the final hour.

Then you forget the rest of the night and one day you look back on it and realize how stupid you were for complaining.

...or you get home, she takes off her make-up, hair extensions, padded bra and Spanx. You get 6 minutes of apologies for being on the rag (which you kind of suspected the whole time) followed by a toothy blow job where, instead of finishing in her mouth, she finishes you off on your own stomach.

Then she spends the rest of the night telling you how the date was epic and made history and then some bullshit about respect.

...or you get home, she takes off her make-up, hair extensions, padded bra and Spanx. You get 6 minutes of apologies for being on the rag (which you kind of suspected the whole time) followed by a toothy blow job where, instead of finishing in her mouth, she finishes you off on your own stomach.

Then she spends the rest of the night telling you how the date was epic and made history and then some bullshit about respect.

Or you realize this is The Rock vs. John Cena in a big match and know it'll be awesome.

I think the better analogy is that you get the sex but all the dirty talk led to was a bit of missionary and a climax you were told she had after (which you're pretty sure she's lying about as it was clear as day that her sexual prowess is that of a corpse.) Still, she then tells you it was the first time and thus the greatest time she's ever had. You leave thinking "ok, it was her first time so she didn't know what to do. Maybe one day I'll get another chance at her." Then you turn on youtube and find out she's done this plenty of times and its documented and she's a lot better than she just showed. Fucking ****e.

I think the better analogy is that you get the sex but all the dirty talk led to was a bit of missionary and a climax you were told she had after (which you're pretty sure she's lying about as it was clear as day that her sexual prowess is that of a corpse.) Still, she then tells you it was the first time and thus the greatest time she's ever had. You leave thinking "ok, it was her first time so she didn't know what to do. Maybe one day I'll get another chance at her." Then you turn on youtube and find out she's done this plenty of times and its documented and she's a lot better than she just showed. Fucking ****e.

Yea, this.

I can't believe anyone would complain about a lack of wrestling on the show before Wrestle fucking Mania. Idiots. If it were up to me, these guys wouldn't wrestle from Elimination Chamber up until WrestleMania. A collective explosion of idiot skulls would take place, I suppose. It builds intrigue. It's called hype. If you give away too much before Mania, why is Mania special? Some of you are absolutely clueless.

Decent show. For some odd reason, it seems as though Rock is either holding back or being told to do so. He isn't coming at Cena as hard as Cena is coming at him. He could, easily, but he's not. Wish he would have.

Still pumped. I think the potential for great individual matches is higher than it has been in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back