MANAGER/VALET
Miss Elizabeth

MID CARD WRESTLER
Vader

FEMALE WRESTLER
Chyna

DECREASED WRESTLER
Bam Bam Bigelow

Another candidate who I haven't seen mentioned: Michelle McCool. She will absolutely go in at some point. Seems pretty unlikely that she would return to the ring at this point. I bet we see her inducted within the next few years.

Undertaker - One of the best ever. Nothing else needs to be said.

Bruiser Brody - Never saw him, but from all accounts, he deserves it.

Vader - Definitely deserving. One of the best big men ever.

Demolition - One of the best tag teams ever.

Miss Elizabeth - Good valet, and honestly there's not too many more women out there.

Eric Bischoff - You could do a lot worse for a non-wrestler.

So there were a lot more people considered. I didn't want to induct anyone currently wrestling or who might wrestle in the future, such as Kane, Big Show, Triple H, or The Rock. The British Bulldog, Rob Van Dam, Ivan Koloff, and The Honky Tonk Man can be inducted in future years. Daniel Bryan and Goldberg should headline eventually.

[ W C W F ]. C O M;5697183 said:
Let's really run down the list of headliners you have.. Rock, Triple H, Big Show, Taker, Goldberg, Batista, Cena, and Lesnar. Lets not forget still lurking as well to be headliners are Punk, Orton, Bryan, and maybe Kane. Triple H contract expires in 3 years as an in-ring performer and I don't expect him to re-sign. As for John Cena, while he will never leave WWE completely I don't see him wrestling much longer. I see Cena slowly becoming The Rock and just making pop ups here and there and wrestling every now and then while never officially retiring. As for Big Show and Kane, I think they're good as done and if Show's match with Strowman was his last then it was the perfect way to go. I would say that Show and Takers are locks to go in this year.

So getting to the 2018 class:

HEADLINER: THE UNDERTAKER:undertaker2:

Tag Team/Stable: nWo (Hogan, Nash, Hall)

Mid-Card Name: Big Show

Women's Name/Deceased Competitor: Chyna

International Legend: Vader

Pioneer: William Regal

Non-Wrestler: Vickie Guerrero

i think Big Show is deserving of being a headliner. just let some time pass. hes been around for 20+ years and has been a part of plenty events from Wcw,WWE, ECW etc...

My 2018 WWE HOF Class looks like this:

Headliner: Goldberg
Tag Team: Demolition
Deceased: Davey Boy Smith
Female: Leilani Kai
Rick Martel, The Great Muta and Rick Martel

The WWE definitely should induct Vader next year, especially since he mentioned that doctors have told him that he only has two years to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back