When will Daniel Bryan go into the WWE Hall of Fame?

Remind me how long those Championship reigns lasted again.

I'm not saying that he didn't have moments that were special because he did, anyone can see that. My pint is that he really made it count. Can you honestly say that the WWE got what they should have got out of him? Every time they put stock in him, he got injured and failed to deliver. He is nowhere near the level of your Hogan's, Cena's, Rock's, Austin's, Triple H's... Honestly, the discussion isn't even there to be had.

I respectfully disagree. He needs to go in WWE Hall Of Fame for his run as in Hell No and Yes! Movement. Not to mention that he is a great in-ring worker and a good story teller. He maynot be near the level of guys you mentioned but still he is fully deserving of a HoF induction because HoF is not only for Hogan, Cena etc. Bryan does a special unique place in HoF.

As for the OP, I think Wrestlemania 34/35 would be a right time.

:devil:

I think DB should go in in 2017. I think he has a part to play at WM32 - maybe as the Guest Host? If Taker V Cena headlines at WM33 - I would bet Taker headlines HOF in 2018. Thats how I would work this.

Probably in 2017. Bryan's accomplishments are great, but some will also see him as the person who changed the perception of post-concussion symptoms, what they are, and what the best option for your life is.

His popularity and ability was near if not higher than the level of Hogan's, Cena's, Austin's, Rock's, and HHH's.

See this? A great example of hyperbole.

Okay probably. He's not close to the level of Austin, Rock, Hogan, or Cena.

However he is one of the most popular wrestlers of this era.

I know I'm EXTREMELY biased about since I'm such a big Daniel Bryan fan.

Yeah. You've already made it a point that you would've rather he wrestled and risked his life.

Why are people saying as early as 2017? If I were WWE I'd wait to see if he's stupid and starts taking bookings before I made any commitment to him.

Since Bryan announced his retirement I can't see him going into the WWE Hall of Fame at least not yet because 2016 I think they want to have The Vigilante The Icon Sting headline the class because if Bryan were to be put in then he would no doubt overshadow Sting so that is why I see Bryan at the very least going in next year, 2017 into the WWE Hall of Fame 2018 at the latest

2017 for sure. If he goes in this year, it'll take the shine off Sting which I doubt they want.

Depends how long the excitement over his 'legend' remains. The fan base that loved yelling "Yes!" whenever Daniel came marching down the aisle were hoping he'd be back in the ring at some point, so enthusiasm for him remained high......but now that he's officially retired and fans can give up their fondest dream, WWE management might find the need for Daniel's immediate induction to be waning.

Remember, Daniel is still alive; there's no need to get too excited, as we did with Eddie Guerrero. Daniel is young, probably quite wealthy, has a pretty wife....and probably a bunch of ways to make a living, trading on his past fame as a pro wrestler.

He'll get into the Hall some day, to be sure.....for nostalgia's sake, if nothing else. Still, if people want to see a quick induction, they'd better hold it this year, before fans start to lose their enthusiasm.

I don't think there's much of a rush to get him in the hall. I don't think there needs to be a rush to get him in the hall, either. He's a young man still yet. Sure, he'll never wrestle again, but I'd be a dime to a dollar he appears semi-regularly as an on-screen character for a number of years yet.

One year down the road, he'll headline a class going in. And that's okay.

I don't see the big rush, there's still the likes of Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, D-X, Kane, NWO, The McMahon's etc. to go in so I wouldn't expect DB to headline in the next couple of years.

Yeah. You've already made it a point that you would've rather he wrestled and risked his life.

Why are people saying as early as 2017? If I were WWE I'd wait to see if he's stupid and starts taking bookings before I made any commitment to him.

No I wanted him to wrestle if he was able to. Other doctors said he was cleared, so I thought he was. Obviously he wasn't so he definitely made the right decision.

He's not going to take bookings. It's obvious he's done with wrestling for ever.

No I wanted him to wrestle if he was able to. Other doctors said he was cleared, so I thought he was. Obviously he wasn't so he definitely made the right decision.

He's not going to take bookings. It's obvious he's done with wrestling for ever.

Because you believe everything you read on the internet and refuse to believe that maybe, just occasionally, WWE might do what was truly the best thing for both business and their wrestlers. I know. It's a new concept to you, but they don't become a billion dollar company on just luck.

Nope. WWE lied to you. They didn't want to bring DB back because of Roman Reigns. That's it. That's the only damn reason.

Oh wait, no. It was DB who lied and even told his wife to lie to WWE because he knew he was seriously injured. You must be crushed. But fear not. Since he was willing to lie to WWE, he's probably willing to wrestle for another promotion that will have him. Hence, why if I were WWE, I'd wait on the HOF.

Because you believe everything you read on the internet and refuse to believe that maybe, just occasionally, WWE might do what was truly the best thing for both business and their wrestlers. I know. It's a new concept to you, but they don't become a billion dollar company on just luck.

Nope. WWE lied to you. They didn't want to bring DB back because of Roman Reigns. That's it. That's the only damn reason.

Oh wait, no. It was DB who lied and even told his wife to lie to WWE because he knew he was seriously injured. You must be crushed. But fear not. Since he was willing to lie to WWE, he's probably willing to wrestle for another promotion that will have him. Hence, why if I were WWE, I'd wait on the HOF.

No I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

I do realize WWE does a lot of things right and not everything wrong.

This has nothing to do with Roman Reigns.

Daniel Bryan isn't wrestling for another company.

What are you talking about? You're just making a bunch of false accusations.

There were multiple reports from multiple sites Daniel Bryan was cleared. I thought he was and was anxiously waiting his return. If he chooses not to wrestle again and isn't able to. I'm fine with his decision. It's without a doubt the best decision because now he can enjoy his life with Brie.

There were multiple reports from multiple sites Daniel Bryan was cleared. I thought he was and was anxiously waiting his return. If he chooses not to wrestle again and isn't able to. I'm fine with his decision. It's without a doubt the best decision because now he can enjoy his life with Brie.

BSE I would just drop it for now. You have explained yourself, and it's understood what you said. What you have to remember is, anything you say on the internet can come back to bite you in the ass, even if that was how you felt at the time.

Just move one from it. You're not a bad person, so don't worry about it.

Lol people still debating if certain wrestlers should be in the HOF when nearly everyone who has performed for WWE will be in it one day.
Even Celebrities.

Yeah he does deserve it he had many moments and just about won every title in WWE.

I could point you to the interview where he admitted that he lied about his seizures and told his wife to do the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back