2016 WWE Hall of Fame Class- Who Should Be Inducted For Next Year's Class

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Well my Hall of Fame class for next year for WrestleMania 32 weekend in Dallas, Texas would basically be a Texas themed Hall of Fame class for the most part but as for who I would have go in for next year's class:

Headliner: The Undertaker (inducted by Kane)
Diva: Sable (inducted by her husband Brock Lesnar or by Vince)
Tag Team/Trio: Demolition (inducted by Road Warrior Animal)
Posthumous Inductee: The British Bulldog (inducted by his wife Diana Hart Smith, his daughter Georgia and his son David Hart Smith if they can't do it then I would have Natalya induct her uncle Davey Boy into the Hall of Fame)
Celebrity Wing: Muhammad Ali (inducted by Hogan or by Piper)
Stable: Fabolous Freebirds (inducted by Kevin Von Erich)
Stan Hansen (inducted by JBL)

There are a lot of other great wrestlers who came from Texas, Dallas in particular, but none I believe WWE would induct. The only two who come to mind, aside from The Freebirds, who WWE would consider would be Gary Hart & The Great Kabuki. Both had prominent careers outside of World Class.

I would agree with your idea of Undertaker going in, if only because it would finally get him out of the ring.

Undertaker seems like a logical choice.

If British Bulldog doesn't go in I'd like it to be Ravishing Rick Rude

Would love Demolition to go in. Not sure which other tag team could go in. Harlem Heat maybe as they're from Texas? I doubt they'd put Booker T in HOF twice considering Flair is and they don't consider him anywhere near the same category as him.

Fabulous Freebirds definitely could go in.

I wonder which female they'll put in the HOF if they don't put Sable in. Miss Elizabeth? Would be an awkward one to do.

Who'd go in for the Warrior award? Not sure there.

Celebrity wing? Apart from Muhammed Ali I'm not really sure. Cyndi Lauper? Inducted by Piper (both)

I think that 2 inductees made a big point of mentioning Rude this year, one of them being Nash will probably see Rude go in next year. Davey is very deserving as well, but it's the old "too many dead guys" problem.

Taker is a logical HOF headliner but there is no guarantee he'd want the honor so soon, it does make sense if Sting is also inducted and you have the only ever "Hall Of Fame match" at Mania.

Demolition, there is too much bad blood still with Bill Eadie, the Freebirds with Jimmy Garvin cover that base and what made Demolition "cool" is basically the Freebird rule anyway.

The problem with using WCCW guys is so many are already dead. One shout they might go for if they do allow more than one postuhmous is Chris Adams, he was the guy who trained Austin and they might get him to induct...Shawn might do the honors if Austin is still on bad terms as the Superkick was an Adams invention, however it may be a political issue putting Adams in ahead of Davey, neither would be the first Brit in the HOF after Al Hayes, but in terms of the "modern era" Davey is the kind of template.

Jim Cornette is a good shout as Gary Hart might be too niche... Dutch Mantell/Zeb is also a good manager shout.

JBL - By Ron Simmons

Rick Rude - By Paul Heyman

X-Pac - By Triple H

Candice Michelle - By Torrie Wilson

Big Bossman - By Vince McMahon

DDP - By Scott Hall & Jake The Snake

The Rockers - By Brutus Beefcake

Snoop Dogg - By Hulk Hogan

Hey OP, Really dig your class.. Hansen and the Birds, and going in is great and its got a geographical meaning which I am a big fan of for the HoF...

I'd switch Davey Boy out and make it Bruiser Brody for the posthumous induction. Let Flair induct him as they wrestled a bunch.

The problem with using WCCW guys is so many are already dead. One shout they might go for if they do allow more than one postuhmous is Chris Adams, he was the guy who trained Austin and they might get him to induct...Shawn might do the honors if Austin is still on bad terms as the Superkick was an Adams invention, however it may be a political issue putting Adams in ahead of Davey, neither would be the first Brit in the HOF after Al Hayes, but in terms of the "modern era" Davey is the kind of template.

I think Austin along with many other wrestler's couldn't stand Chris Adams.

I've read a lot of negative story's about him and would be shocked to see him inducted.

Anyway my picks would be

The Undertaker- Inducted by Kane
Sting- Inducted by Ric Flair
Davey Boy- Inducted by Bret Hart with Harry accepting
Sable- Inducted by Lesnar (however he may wish to protect his character and let someone else do it)
Money Inc- Inducted by Jimmy Hart

And if we must have a celebrity either Muhammed Ali or Cindi Lauper

I think Austin along with many other wrestler's couldn't stand Chris Adams.

I've read a lot of negative story's about him and would be shocked to see him inducted.

Anyway my picks would be

The Undertaker- Inducted by Kane
Sting- Inducted by Ric Flair
Davey Boy- Inducted by Bret Hart with Harry accepting
Sable- Inducted by Lesnar (however he may wish to protect his character and let someone else do it)
Money Inc- Inducted by Jimmy Hart

And if we must have a celebrity either Muhammed Ali or Cindi Lauper

It's possible though, he was one of the "prototypes" for the kind of worker that WWE actually uses in the main today. But yeah, there's gonna be a lot of bad blood, particularly with Austin, I mean Austin stole the guys wife cos he was so smacked out of his head most of the time... but it's not an impossible.

Not so sure on Harry accepting, I feel Bret would do a better job of that along with Harry and have Regal induct Davey personally but if it gets Harry back into the company I am all for it.

Money Inc. is an interesting shout but I can't see IRS not being inducted by his kids...it's what WWE does if the kids are on the roster.

Like Ozzy back in the day, I'm just a dreamer. So here's my fanciful 2016 Hall of Fame Ceremony.

Eric Bischoff, inducted by Vince McMahon.

Chigusa Nagayo, inducted by Alundra Blayze

Magnum TA, inducted by Tully Blanchard

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew - Arn and Ole Anderson, inducted by Dusty Rhodes

Bruiser Brody, inducted by Zeb Coulter

Alice Cooper, inducted by Jake the Snake Roberts

The Russians - Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff and Don Kernodle, inducted by Lana

Just want to comment on the celebrity.
I never hear this guy mentioned, but he is possibly the most deserving celebrity of anyone who's been inducted.
Tommy "tiny" Lister Jr. aka Zeus not only was an actual pro wrestler (albeit a short time and very lame) but he was in a wrestling movie. "No holds Barred" was the first time sports entertainment made a big step into the entertainment industry.
He has probably made more appearances on WWE /WWF programing than any other non wrestling celebrity. Yes, they were 20 years ago and very forgettable with his 100% no sell on every move or strike, but nonetheless he actually got into the ring and tangled with the best WWE had to offer.
I wish they would induct Zeus as a celebrity, and of course that gives Ol' Hogan another chance to give another speech at HOF.

1- Headliner: Sting (inducted by Ric Flair)

2- Stable: Fabolous Freebirds (inducted by Kevin Von Erich of the Von Erich family)

3- Diva- Sable (inducted by Vince McMahon if Lesnar does not want to induct his wife then Vince should do it considering Vince and Sable's past it would make sense for Vince to induct her)* (notice the asterisk beside Sable because I want her to go in next year but if they don't induct her next year then 2017 she almost has to go in)

Diva- Jacqueline (if Sable doesn't go in this year then Jacqueline would be my pick for diva since she's from Texas and not to mention her accolades as WWE Women's Champion during the Attitude Era but who could induct Jacqueline though? I would have it be either Naomi who inducts her or have it be Alicia Fox who inducts her and seeing as how it's in Texas Jacqueline will most likely go in)

4- Tag Team/Trio- Demolition (Ax, Smash and Crush) (inducted by Road Warrior Animal)

5- Warrior Award- ????

6- Celebrity Induction- Cyndi Lauper (inducted by Rowdy Roddy Piper) (it is only fitting that Piper be the one to induct her when she goes in

7- The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (inducted by his brother-in-law Bret "The Hitman" Hart but his son David Hart Smith aka Harry Smith accepting on behalf of his father)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back