WWE 2k15:Showcase Rivalry,My Career disccussion

That N Word

Actively evolving
WWE 2k15 will be out in a few months and these two modes have been confirmed for the game. Almost every year WWE game s focuses on something specific. Some theme for the game. They had one for SVR about ECW. In 2011 it was about the debut of Universe mode. WWE '13 was the attitude era, WWE 2k14 was about WrestleMania's. WWE 2k14 focuses on Rivalry's.

Showcase Rivalry: The only two feud's that has been confirmed are Triple H and Shawn Michaels from 2002-2004 and John Cena vs. CM Punk from 2011-2013. Now there is no secret that people has thought Punk wasn't going to be in the game. Well I knew he would be because they start to work on the game during the RTWM. Now it is just confirmed that he is in the game.

My Career Mode you will have to explain this to me because I don't really understand how this works. Do you start in NXT or is it like SVR 2010 where your just going show to show.

I have one question will CM Punk be a legend,superstar,or free-agent in the game. I personally don't think he is yet a legend. He will be remembered as one in about 2 years or so but I think it is to early (WWE wise) to call him a legend.

Punk will just be there as a part of the main roster. I think the only route they go is to have him as an unlockable but even then that is a stretch.

Showcase rivalry doesn't sound all that appealing, but there is a game mode every year that gets repetitive or boring. I just can't imagine playing a match between Cena/Punk or Shawn/HHH for hours till the story is complete without getting bored out of my mind.

Now My Career mode is what I am really looking forward to. My Career is what 2K did with the NBA games and it has potential to be amazing given they take the same amount of time to put effort into it as they did NBA. Doubtful but we could be surprised. I would hope it is extremely in depth as you start out wrestling in trailers or high schools then eventually getting signed to NXT, make a name for yourself and have it go all the way to a championship win at Mania. I don't want it to just be a year long journey, I mean like going to being a dark match at Mania to main eventing it a couple years later or something.

That is all wishful thinking but it will probably just end up being start in NXT, go to Raw, win Rumble, Mania, end. Worse things in the world but we have been through that story before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back