WWE 2K16 Thread

I'd at least like inter gender tag titles.
Don't even need the men and women to fight in that scenario.

But like this year I have Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae manage each other and it would be nice to be able to have like Breeze and Summer feuding with Layla and Fandango over the tag titles or something along those lines.

Also they need to make it where one if the computer accidentally hits their female manager they don't get DQ'd. Because that happens from time to time.

And two if there's outside interference then that should be a DQ.

I'd at least like inter gender tag titles.
Don't even need the men and women to fight in that scenario.

But like this year I have Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae manage each other and it would be nice to be able to have like Breeze and Summer feuding with Layla and Fandango over the tag titles or something along those lines.

Also they need to make it where one if the computer accidentally hits their female manager they don't get DQ'd. Because that happens from time to time.

And two if there's outside interference then that should be a DQ.

Agreed about the computer hitting a female that has made me restart a few matches. Also this year the ref is way too quick to kick you out if you manage someone. One time I was literally just walking around ringside and got ejected. But yet when a heel computer manager is doing things it's like unlimited how often they can get involved.

I haven't had outside interference in a match yet. Is that even in the game this year? Cause I miss it.

Agreed about the computer hitting a female that has made me restart a few matches. Also this year the ref is way too quick to kick you out if you manage someone. One time I was literally just walking around ringside and got ejected. But yet when a heel computer manager is doing things it's like unlimited how often they can get involved.

I haven't had outside interference in a match yet. Is that even in the game this year? Cause I miss it.

You have to turn it on before the match in the options.

You can almost continue an interference if you're beating someone up too badly after they're already in the red.

Like say I'm Roman who has a couple OMG moments and I want to hit them. Usually by the time I get to the second one a rival comes out to interfere.

I wish they would go back to the old days where you could hit a button and have someone interfere on your behalf.

But yeah say Seth Rollins comes out and I go to hit him and he hits me there's no DQ.

I did have a manager get ejected for pulling the top rope down when I went to run at him. I hadn't had a manager do that before. It seems like they get the boot after the third breakup of a pin or submission. If they haven't gotten it for another reason before then.

It's funny because the only real reason why I could imagine them justifying the lack of intergender matches (and by proxy title matches) is that they're scared of some weird fetish videos of male wrestlers beating on the females or something. Surely it's a bit of code they have added in which disallows it to happen and not the other way around?

They justify it by saying its a simulation of real life and the WWE doesnt have intergender matches anymore

So i finished the Hall of Fame 2K Showcase mode (included with the DLC). It's got a match from each 2015 Hall of Famer. See if you see the problem with this that I saw (Hall of Famers are in bold).

-Randy Savage vs. Jake Roberts (Tuesday in Texas). Savage wins then gets his ass kicked in front of Elizabeth.

-Rikishi vs. The Rock (Survivor Series 2000). A Heel Rikishi loses to The Rock (you play as The Rock), then destroys The Rock post-match.

-Alundra Blayze vs. Paige. A fantasy matchup featuring the dominant Lady Wrestler of the 90's and the "dominant Diva of today". You play as Blayze.

-Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Dustin Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat (Clash XVII). You play as Rhodes/Steamboat and win.

-Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair (Japan Supershow) You play as Fujinami and win.

-Bushwhackers vs. Natural Disasters (Summerslam 91). You play as the Bushwhackers and get squashed.

-Hall/Nash vs. Harlem Heat (96 Halloween Havoc). You play as the Outsiders and win.

So to honor the 2015 Hall of Fame you play a match as each inductee. You lose 3 of the 7 matches. None of the matches are what would be considered the biggest matches of their career, nor are some of them even matches of consequence. The only ones that really make sense are Fujinami and Blayze.

Just an excuse to get some of the other people in on the roster?

Gives us an extra Jake and Hogan wasn't going to be in I don't think. We have enough Warriors. a second Flair was already going to be in. I'd have been a fan of having Crush from the Wrestlemania X match in. Like big time a fan of that.

Bull Nakano should have come in with Alundra. Unless she wouldn't sign or something. There's no other good option.

Rikishi vs Rock was an underwhelming one but I also don't know who I would have picked for him. I know that we didn't need a third Rock.

I was fine with the Enforcers one. Mostly just because I've been using Dustin Rhodes a bunch already.

Fijinami vs. Flair was fine for me. I wanted a younger Flair anyway. I like that model better.

Bushwhackers vs Natural Disasters was fine. You could have thrown the Nasty Boys in there but that one really didn't matter to me. I'm happy having the Natural Disasters.

For Hall and Nash I was happy getting Harlem Heat so I don't really mind this one either. You could throw the Steiner Brothers in there and I bet a lot of people would have been happy about that. At least that one was the first time Hall and Nash won the tag titles.

Some of these were probably dependent on who was willing to sign to be in the game or who WWE wanted in the game.

When you create an alternate attire for a wrestler and then you do copy like you would do for your CAW to create a second attire are you supposed to be able to create a second attire?

For example. I made an alt attire for DDP with logos on the legs. Then I went to copy and it brought up a second slot that said attire. I went in and created his jeans attire but every time I try to save it the game crashes.

In a different scenario I took the Hunter Hearst Helmsley model and created Jean Pierre Leveseque for WCW. So I selected no for "use as an alt attire". Then I went in and hit copy and it comes up alt attire and attire. Two slots. When I try to make an attire under the slot that says attire it crashes when I go to save it.

I decided to uninstall the game and delete my save file and just start over.
Not having the issue now.

From what I saw on a forum it seems to affect some people and not others for some reason.

It got to the point where it was doing it to my CCs and the one of Juventud Guerrera I downloaded had him as a heavyweight and when I was trying to change his weight class it was crashing the game.

I don't get this.

On PS3 in Universe mode I have the option to turn interference on or off. So like if I'm Xavier Woods and I don't want to run the risk of Kofi or Big E coming down during my match I have that choice to turn it off.

You have the choice to make a battle royal pin/submission.

You have the choice to make matches no dq. Submission matches for example.

You have the choice to make triple threat and fatal four way matches elimination matches.

You can't do any of this on PS4? And unless I'm missing something there are no special ref matches?

I don't get this.

On PS3 in Universe mode I have the option to turn interference on or off. So like if I'm Xavier Woods and I don't want to run the risk of Kofi or Big E coming down during my match I have that choice to turn it off.

You have the choice to make a battle royal pin/submission.

You have the choice to make matches no dq. Submission matches for example.

You have the choice to make triple threat and fatal four way matches elimination matches.

You can't do any of this on PS4? And unless I'm missing something there are no special ref matches?

I'm pretty sure they give the ps3 a few of the old features because they cant put game modes on the ps3.

I'm pretty sure they give the ps3 a few of the old features because they cant put game modes on the ps3.

Ah.

Don't get me wrong the PS4 features are worth the upgrade. Especially the alt attire opposed to superstar threads and the ability to give any wrestler OMG moments. I just would have thought some of the basic match options would have stayed. Here's hoping they add them on 2K17 if/when I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back