WrestleMania XXIV: Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

This is HHH's match. I truly believe he will win this thing mainly because he hasn't been the champ in 3 years (I don't count his 2 1/2 hour reign last year) and Cena has had several reigns since then. I agree its time for the WWE to make a change and I believe this will be the last Mania with HHH and Cena at the top of the card.

Still, as a triple threat match goes, this could be huge match. I expect to see some great spots along the way and definitely an exciting finish.

HHH gets the gold & it's simple ! he's sat back for a few years now ( including severe injury problems never the less ) and let cena & orton the "young" guys have their way ! WWE does indeed need to realise that the vast majority of wrestling fans are sick & tired with the same champion who infact does not entertain to the capibilties that Foley,Austin,Rock and HBK in his hay day would have done ! Cenas best time in the business was wen he was on smackdown being a white rapper becuz it was funny ! his feuds wif Kurt and Big Show were great ! he is a US Champ and thats it ! no way shud he hav ever gotten the world title in the first place ! it happened 5 years 2 early ! i mean u hav taker and HHH who still deserved a huge title runs ( not so much trips as him winning the title again is a disgrace as he has well surpassed HBK and Bret Hart and indeed Taker for title reigns ! ) b4 they pushed ppl lyk cena and edge to the level they did ! Batista could be a great champion if he learned maybe 6-8 new moves or even different moves that have been done b4 ! RVD & Booker T should hav had runs way b4 the cena years came ! Rob smokes his weed but would hav been the most entertaining champion match wise since HBK or the Hitman ! the business wont b around for future decades the way its goin simple as ! vince ruined the business wen he bought WCW ! the dogs on the street no it !

ditto to thedude1, I too think its now time for king of kings to regain his lost throne where he belongs and this WM is truly meant for him though it can be orton retaining the title but it'll be annoying to see cena who was the champ forever, to win again.

Personally, Triple Threat matches are shit in my opinion. It's a cheap way for the WWE to put Cena and Triple H in a match with each other again without it seeming like over kill. Also, it gets the WWE out of making the one do the J.O.B. again this year. I despise Triple Threats at Mania. Give me a solid one on one feud (it should have been Cena vs. Orton), over a crap match any day of the week.

The one thing that is guaranteed in this match, Orton is the fall guy. There is no way Trips is doing the JOB again at Mania, and there is no way that the Golden Boy is going to take a pinfall lost on the grandest stage of them all.

Now who wins, couldn't tell you. I think it would be silly to end Cena's streak at this point (Why not have Streak vs. Streak next year?). However, Trips has been away from gold too long, and the greedy bastard is ready to be champion again.

NO! Just NO! Shocky. Why? Because he's Cena. Streak vs Streak, with the superhero's of all superhero's beating Undertaker would be catastrophic.

As been said, Orton is obviously getting pinned (or STFU) but I can still see HHH walking out with the belt, it's been 2 years and everything on RAW is stale, it would give off a good start to 08, plus he's a draw. Cena is shooting a movie anyways and everyone is getting sick of him. Good time for another HHH run but better if the still keep Orton in the picture for months to come instead of feeding him to the fishes.

What are the odds of that happening? 1 and 100000. Cena will more than likely overcome all the odds. Sadly.

NO! Just NO! Shocky. Why? Because he's Cena. Streak vs Streak, with the superhero's of all superhero's beating Undertaker would be catastrophic.

You're like me, you're getting that sick feeling in your stomach because you know that in Houston, TX, on the silver anniversary of the WWE's biggest event, in the Deadman's hometown, the WWE is going to fuck it up royally. You know that the WWE is going to recreate Andre vs. Hogan, except this time it wouldn't be Andre's 17 year undefeated streak in the WWF on the line, it would be teh Undertakers 17 year Wrestlemania streak on the line against the new version of Hogan. Oh God, I'm going to be sick.

I would love to see orton retain and I can deal with hhh winning cause he has not had the title for 2 years but and i truly mean this if cena wins i will stop watching raw until he loses the gold

Triple H will seem to have it won with a pedigree on Orton , Cena will then head toward HHH....Go to F-U HHH and then Triple h will reverse and throw Cena out of the ring , Only turning back to take care of what he thought was scraps of orton but has turned into a massive RKO ......1,2,3..... With Randy Orton retaining on the grandest stage of them all......Long celebration Orton Stands tall , when suddenly Kennedy and a Ref come from the stands with only a minute left on the broadcast , Kennedy hits a top rope mic check from where Orton was posing and celebrating. 1, 2 ,3 NEW WWE CHAMPION .......MR KENNEDY....................................................................KENNEDY !

As much as I hate to say it Randy wont win ill give his chances of leaving with the title intact is 0%:icon_cry: HHH 65% John Cena 35% which totally sucks but it still would be good seeing HHH as the champ for the tweleth time

In closing i say HHH=Good Cena=Loser Orton=Great :) (=

orton i think will win the match but not leave with the belt for reasons that have been stated above. kennedy said he'd cash in on MITB at WM24...if he wins, i see him leaving with the belt

Triple H will win it and while the wrestling world is crying due to knowing
that he'll keep the belt forever a gleam of hope booms threw the arena
the sound of MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDYYY
the crowd will come alive as mr. kennedy dethrowns the so called king of kings
AND the new wwe champion will be MR. Ken Kennedy Kennedy
and i will love every second of it

For all three of the great competitors in this bout, I just can’t seem to get hyped up about this one. I am not a Cena or HHH hater, but I think WWE would have been better off to build a grudge match between the two without a title involved. The problem is HHH doesn’t want to work face and even if he tries to work heel against Cena, he is going to get cheered and Cena is going to be booed out of the building. So instead we get the WWE Champion Randy Orton thrown into the mix as well. Sorry to call a spade a spade, but Orton is along for the ride so that there is a clearly defined heel in this match. However, make no mistake; Orton is an afterthought and this match belongs to Hunter and Cena. As an Orton fan this really irritates me, because he has been the man to hold the title and carry the mantle of the company for the last year, but once HHH turns full blown heel, Orton will be relegated to a spot in the upper-mid, if not mid-card itself. I look for this match to showcase Hunter as much as possible with both men, and only moderate interaction between Cena and Orton. Cena owes HHH a win, so my gut tells me that Hunter is going over for his 11th WWE Championship. However, personally I want to see Orton come out on top because it would do so much for him as Champion to retain. Cena is as over as he is going to get, with or without a title, and HHH holds the crowd in the palm of his hand anytime he steps from behind the curtain. To have Randy Orton, top Raw heel, be only the second heel in Wrestlemainia history to retain his title would really boost his standings and completely legitimize him as top tier, prime time player, and not just a fill in champion whenever Cena or HHH get hurt. Unfortunately for Orton, I don’t see this happening.

Winner- New WWE Champion, HHH

I never thought I would say this, but I want John Cena to be champ again ,Triple H has had too many title reigns, he has almost caught up with Naitch, but has been in the business about 15 years shorter than him, and Randy Orton trashes a hotel room, is a womaniser, and steals a memory card out of a guys camera, smokes weed, so Vince suspends him, then when he returns, he goes "Welcome back Randy, I hope you have a nice main event fued with Cena" and Orton ends up winning the title!

I just cant see them giving cena the belt. HHH is the obvious winner, randy has a chance in my opinion because they have built the fued mainly between hhh,cena so they could do something with orton picking up the scraps.

The heat of this match is really lacking....its still at a simmer even past this last Raw when it should be PAST boiling point...

It doesn't help when you had the three backstage together several times with only mild stare downs to build tensions...they should have made it so that the three couldn't be five feet within each other's space without a huge brawl going down.

This match will be good, but far from the most exciting.

I am pretty sure that Trips will walk out of WM with the gold. He jobbed away the title in WM 20 and 21 and then lost in his challenge for the title with Cena at WM 22. He has not won at WM since WM19 (five years!) and he will be looking to get back on top finally. I definitely expect Cena to be inserted maybe as early as tonight. But somehow feel like it is actually Triple H's turn to go back on top.
Think of it John Cenas going to shoot that new boxing movie so he wont get the title and triple H has had the title nearly the same amount as flair so orton will probably retain but then the money in the bank winner will cash in and get the title from him.

Triple h has done the job the last three times he was in a title match at wrestlemania so I definitely see him walking out with the title. Of course he won't pin cena so his streak can continue. Definitely can't see Orton retaining, it's probably better for his career if he doesn't as they have made him look so weak as champ until the last couple weeks. Kennedy winning the MITB and cashing it in on Trips would be a great twist but that's a long shot. I see Triple h in a long title run turning heel at some point.

Cena's streak doesn't continue if HHH doesn't pin him. He still will have lost the match. Cena will then be 4-1. Just like Edge isn't undefeated at Mania.

Anyway Cena should win. He's the most obvious choice to go on and have a long undefeated Mania streak like Taker. He can win the title now and just drop it again to HHH at Backlash. It's pointless having him lose when he's already on a pretty impressive Mania win streak.

I feel the same way about Edge but he still tries to say that he's never lost at wrestlemania so Cena could still sell the fact that he's never been pinned. HHH winning it at Backlash is a possibility because they are pointing out his bad luck in title matches at Backlash in the new magazine but I can't see them giving the title to Cena for 1 month just to keep his streak alive and Triple H losing a WM title match 4 times in a row. Plus if they wanted Cena to take it why not have him wait till mania to cash in his royal rumble victory and go one on one against Orton? I doubt they would have gotten Triple H involved if he wasn't going to win.

Orton needs to win it here.

HHH Wrestlemania 2000?

Orton Wrestlemania 2008?

It's the perfect way to legitimize Orton's title reign and make him a top heel. Even if he loses it shortly after, it still has a great effect on his career.

I'd love to see Mr. Kennedy win it, and I never watch Smackdown, but I think his best shot at winning the title would be against the Undertaker after he beats Edge and going back to Smackdown. I'd hate that, because Kennedy is my favorite wrestler, so him leaving would suck balls...but I think that the WWE would rather move him to Smackdown for a title reign, as Raw just has too many guys right now at the moment who deserve pushes for that title (HHH, Cena, Orton, Kennedy, Umaga, HBK.) All of those guys are in the title hunt, where on Smackdown there are only 3 guys: Batista, Undertaker, Edge. There is nothing new about Smackdown, as those three have held the gold as long as I can remember...

Kennedy to Smackdown makes sense, although I'd HATEEEEE to see it happen.

The new revelation of the Mania streak is a vert astute observation. And everyone needs to remember, that this is JOHN CENA we are talking about here. So all means of logic and resonable thinking are totally thrown out the window, as far as booking goes. I say Cena will win, becuase its JOHN FUCKING CENA and he always wins. This WOULD be the perfect scenario for him to loose without loosing though, and put the belt on Trips, who is uber over, and probably the best thing for the title all 'round right at the moment. Gives the belt to someone fresh, and keeps Cena in the "hunter" role, were he is less likely to receive hatred. And they can still claim "cena has never been pinned at WM"....but as I stated earlier, this is CENA and so therefore all that rational logic I just used is out the windo. He will win, and destroy both men, becuase he is the awesomest ever. He will FU Orton straight throught the ring, and then apply a STFU to Triple H that is so mighty, that itll snap his neck. And then Cena will cry, and the fans will boo like a motherfucker.

I think this match will be alot better then most people think, this may not be as good as Benoit/HBK/HHH but i still think it will be great. I dont see John Cena getting the belt back here, Randy Orton is a slight possibility, but i doubt it. So i think Triple H regains the WWE Title here by pinning Randy Orton.

I really hope they decide to give Hunter the belt again, he hasnt had a proper title reign since Wrestlemania 21(3 years ago)

Thing is, all three are amazing, though i'm indefinatly leaning towards Triple H, if you've been watching like I have, you'd notice how they build him up. Though, it would be nice to see Triple H keep the mean streak and the comical streak. A mix would definatly be prime.

This match lived up to everything it should be ! Did anyone notice that the match had a very similar vibe to the 2006 Wrestlemania with Angle-Mysterio-Orton ? How Great was seeing the Crossface Applied !(I know we saw HBK do it @ S.Series) But it was just terrific ! Cena Looked strong , Triple H Looked Strong And Orton Managed to walk out STILL CHAMPION ! WWE did a fantastic job booking this match ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back