Would you support me?

Would you support me?

• Yes

• No

• FUCK NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well put point everyone, but seriously suing a school for $300,000,000 is just idiocy, dont hide behind a disability it makes you look weak and a coward, and taking the futures away from kids who need it, your some type grade A cunt.

Did you build the Idiotmobile?

In all seriousness, should I support some greedy motherfucker who wants more money than any one man should have at once from a school when education support is down the shitter, all while hiding behind a disability that basically gives someone free reign to be an asshole?

Um, no. Fuck you, no. Quite frankly, I hope your insane level of greed results in not only your case being thrown out, but the highest level of humiliation you could possibly fathom. Piss off, you fucking bitch.

To be blunt, people like you disgust me to no end. You want to basically steal money from people who need it much more than you do. All while hiding behind a disability that you're probably faking, to boot. Fucking pathetic, and I doubt anyone would disagree with me.

In short, find a ditch, die in it, and make the rest of the planet a better place.

I don't think he got the support he thought he'd get.

See, I have Asperger Syndrome. That makes me extremely, EXTREMELY tactless. Sometimes, I say things I don't mean. The best way to accommodate this disability is to simply be patient with what I say. Sometimes, the customers might feel uncomfortable (and, that is the reason that one of these defendants discriminated me), but that doesn't count as a bona fide occupational qualification.

I am suing this public school - sovereign immunity be damned - for over $300,000,000 (yes, do not adjust your computer monitors. That is not a typo; THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS; I'm putting my pinky to the side of my mouth right now).

You're right, asperger does make you tactless.

This makes me sick. It's people like this that gives people like me a bad name. I've been a cashier for 6 years. 6 YEARS! I have ADD and a heart condition. There are government programs you can go on for shit like this! That's what I did. I have a job coach who can tell me if I did something wrong and I correct it. I DON'T FUCKING SUE SOMEONE. That's the pussy way out!

Anyway, successful troll is successful. Probably someone from /b/ Tributes summoned when Doc said he wasn't his friend no mo'.

I would support you. You clearly deserve that amount of money. As a matter of fact, I think you could get much more than that, at least double.

Discrimination is a hard thing to prove.
Aren't you just going to make the jury feel uncomfortable too?
Just go be a stock boy so you don't have to deal with the customers.

Are public schools, private schools as they are in Britain? If so, I don't care if you win. If they are schools funded by the state, then you're an idiot. Aspergers or no aspergers (which I understand is a problem).

I just think that your being greedy, you wan't some easy cash and think that by suing someone you'll get it.

You might as well go buy lottery tickets, you'll have a better average that you'll get from suing people for basically firing your ass for being a douchebag.

And i Said Fuck No!, tool!.

I love how after the first page he hasn't posted anything more, fucking jackass must realize how much he sounded like a whiny douche.

Don't get me wrong I ain't for discrimination, but the dude is a tool. 300,000,000? What a pathetic excuse for a human being, differently abled or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back