• Heath Slater

• Tensai

• Alberto Del Rio

• Great Khali

• Brodus Clay

• D-Von

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's asinine is your trolling.

R-Truth, just like Tensai, can use actual wrestling moves. Khali does a slow motion chop. And an occasional choke. And maybe, once in a great while, a head butt. So ok, he has one "wrestling" move.

I fail to see how the obvious escapes you.

What else do you expect him to do? He does what works. So what defines a wrestling move, King of Wrestling?

I can name Khali matches that were good. Can't say the same for R-Truth or Tensai. Your move.

Truth has had some good matches, mostly when teaming with Kofi or in comedy spots. I digress though, my main point here is Khali/Tensai.

Khali has been reduced to squash matches and jobber recently, but when he first hit the SD scene, he had some passable matches. He played a good monster heel. He told a passable story. Yeah he may use a lot of chops and open palm slaps, but when those are coming from a guy that if 7ft tall they are built up as powerful moves. Hogan told good stories with only three or four moves. Doesn't mean he was a bad wrestler, just means he wasn't a good in ring technician. Tensai may know moves, but outside of Japan he can't captivate an audience.

I'm voting Del Rio for consistently disappointing me. I don't have high expectations of anyone else on this list and that gets them a pass but Del Rio should be great, and he sucks, really really badly.

Tensai's been the worst wrestler of the year. But I think that him getting a laughably shit gimmick contributes heavily to that. I still maintain that Slater is more enjoyable and has more character than Dolph Ziggler could ever hope to gain. Sin Cara wrestling in a tag team is probably why he's not on the list. Less time in the ring means less botches from the mask-wearing spider monkey. Haven't seen any of D-Von all year. That's a result of not seeing any TNA all year. Khali would be an easy choice to vote here, but I expect him to be shit. Brodus has been very shit, at first, I thought 'twas poor booking and that his character needed a decent feud to develop. But no, after watching fatboy dance all-year, I believe that he's just that, a dancing fool. A dancing fool that wouldn't even succeed in a comedic feud. That leaves Del Rio. And my oh my, this man still manages to be the most boring, irrelevant, indifferent wrestler in the WWE. I'm not going to vote him for his in-ring abilities because he can obviously wrestle, I'm going to vote him for somehow, somehow retaining his extreme lack of heat. Or lack of anything. Even his ring announcer gets more attention.

Alberto del Rio.

Boring, lame, manages to suck the life out of feuds, gets virtually no heat from the crowd ever. Look, the other nominees, nothing is expected of them, maybe some time on Raw. Slater is actually now over. I felt Tensai was going to suck, but there is so much expected out of ADR and he not only failed to live up to expectations, but he has managed to lower our expectations of him.

Of all those listed, I'd have to go with Tensai. Ol' Albert has worked hard to try and get the character over but it's just not going to happen. I like that WWE did go in a different direction by having a white guy play a Japanese monster heel but different doesn't mean that it's good.

I honestly don't see why Del Rio and Clay are listed. While Del Rio's act is stale, at least he does get a response. Clay's character is unique and even though WWE has lost interest in it, Clay's done a damn good job as the Funkasaurus. Despite being a jobber now, he still gets some good pops. At least he's over to some degree.

I'd rather substitute guys like Garett Bischoff, Gunner, Robbie E or Robbie T to the list. They're the definition of dead weight in TNA. But since they're not, I'm going with Tensai by default.

Of all the people mentioned, I guess Tensai. But there are far worse acts going on in wrestling. If you ask me, The Miz and Mr. Anderson are worse than anyone on this list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back