Worst Angle Of The Year

What Is the Worst Angle Of 2012?

• John Cena/AJ/Vickie Guerrero

• AJ Styles/Clair Lynch

• Kane Crushes Zack Ryder/Embrace The Hate

• Booker T Bans The Brogue Kick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Without a doubt the slasher horror film reel that was Kane/Ryder/Cena/Eve. What a piss poor storyline, it started off with good potential with Kane returning masked and making a target out of Cena to embrace the booes he was getting. Then Cena sides with Ryder for sympathy who is aligned with Eve just cause they have some pseudo-dating thing going on. From Cena saving Ryder from slowly being dragged into "under the ring hell" to Ryder trying to fix Eve's tire after four segments in one show and being chokeslammed onto a stunt pad and buring his entire career and US title reign in the process as well as the stupid injury angle in the wheel chair I cannot express to you enough how awful this was.

Then Kane and Cena have two completely shit matches and it resulted in Kane feuding similarly with Orton for no reason and Eve turning heel on Ryder. To this day it's been a burial that Zack Ryder himself still hasn't recovered from and by the look of his booking, probably never will.

Claire Lynch without a shadow of doubt. That clusterfuck was doomed to fail from the start. Went from AJ helping her to him being her "baby daddy". Horrific on all levels.

1. Resume the extremely overused rivalry of AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels.
2.Claim that AJ and Dixie are having an affair
3. Throw in a random shitty actress to be Dixies friend
3. Have that actress claim to be impregnated by AJ
4. Turns out she was lying (SHOCKING)
5. Continue overused rivalry.
Yep.

I agree with JGKU, and the fact that WWE COPIED that shit burger of a storyline is even more horrendous. They used 3 people who had NO BUSINESS being in that storyline. AJ had tremendous momentum that could have carried her to being a corrupt GM for love or, total nitwit and get played and into the sympathetic "cute sad girl." Cena had Ziggler to feud with before this catastrophe, and Vickie could have came off Ziggler and started to build up more talent by having Dolph cash in the MITB Contract and him claiming he doens't need Vickie anymore, leading to a hot feud between Dolph and Vickie's new boy.

I`m tempted to go with the AJ scandal but nothing is as bad as the embrace the hate crap from the start of the year. That was horrible and it went nowhere, absolutely no where. And we got that horror:
johncenaangryface.jpg

RAW and its many GMs. That story led to:

1.AJ/Cena
2.Cena/JL
3.Vickie getting more screen time

While the current AJ/Cena/Vicki storyline is by far the worst WWE angle of the year it is nowhere near as terrible as the AJ Styles and Claire Lynch storyline first it looked like AJ and Dixie were having an affair then it was AJ knocking up drug addict and that woman's "acting" and I use that term very loosely as anyone could do better was bloody awful it made me want to cut myself.

Everyone who watches both companies and is sitting through every AJ and Cena and Vicky Guerrero segment with stinging eyelids knows we've watched it all before and we watched it worse in TNA. I feel sorry for the actress who played Claire Lynch after the comments she received but by God was she awful. Add to it AJ who is definitely better known for his ring work, not his oscar worthy performances.

Kaz and Daniels were the only good thing to come out of it, but to come out of it is the key phrase. We're lucky they survived. They were still a great team involved in a terrible angle.

The AJ/Cena/Vickie angle is pretty damn bad, no question about that. However, that angle seems to be ending or has already come to an end. The roughly 5 or 6 weeks of that angle simply can't compare to the convoluted 6 month disaster that was Claire Lynch.

At least the AJ/Cena angle stayed about one thing: a potentially illicit affair between a "boss" and "employee". The Claire Lynch angle was just one of those things that needed to die off quickly but TNA just dragged it on and on. It started out with Daniels & Kazarian accusing AJ Styles of having an affair with Dixie Carter. These accusations went on for about a month or so, including some pictures and all that, before it's revealed that Dixie & Styles aren't having an affair but are sponsoring a pregnant drug addict named Claire Lynch. Claire defended Styles & Dixie and so Daniels & Kazarian turn around and eventually accuse Styles of being the father of Lynch's baby. After another month or so, Lynch gets on board and confesses that Styles is her baby daddy and then starts going into rants about how Styles needs to take responsibility for his part in all this. Styles vehemently denies it all, even though there are all kinds of photos of them "sleeping" together. During all this time, Claire Lynch is said to be getting TONS of hate & criticism on Twitter so much that she actually drops out of the storyline and goes into hiding for a while. TNA closes this out with having Claire Lynch's "attorney" come out to read a statement on IW in which she confesses that Styles isn't the father of her baby and that they never had a relationship. The statement further goes onto say that she was put up to it by Daniels & Kazarian and that the whole thing was a sham.

Nothing in wrestling this year is worse than the Claire Lynch angle. Nothing else comes even remotely close.

The AJ/Cena/Vickie angle is pretty damn bad, no question about that. However, that angle seems to be ending or has already come to an end. The roughly 5 or 6 weeks of that angle simply can't compare to the convoluted 6 month disaster that was Claire Lynch.

At least the AJ/Cena angle stayed about one thing: a potentially illicit affair between a "boss" and "employee". The Claire Lynch angle was just one of those things that needed to die off quickly but TNA just dragged it on and on. It started out with Daniels & Kazarian accusing AJ Styles of having an affair with Dixie Carter. These accusations went on for about a month or so, including some pictures and all that, before it's revealed that Dixie & Styles aren't having an affair but are sponsoring a pregnant drug addict named Claire Lynch. Claire defended Styles & Dixie and so Daniels & Kazarian turn around and eventually accuse Styles of being the father of Lynch's baby. After another month or so, Lynch gets on board and confesses that Styles is her baby daddy and then starts going into rants about how Styles needs to take responsibility for his part in all this. Styles vehemently denies it all, even though there are all kinds of photos of them "sleeping" together. During all this time, Claire Lynch is said to be getting TONS of hate & criticism on Twitter so much that she actually drops out of the storyline and goes into hiding for a while. TNA closes this out with having Claire Lynch's "attorney" come out to read a statement on IW in which she confesses that Styles isn't the father of her baby and that they never had a relationship. The statement further goes onto say that she was put up to it by Daniels & Kazarian and that the whole thing was a sham.

Nothing in wrestling this year is worse than the Claire Lynch angle. Nothing else comes even remotely close.

Wrong.

At least the Lynch angle elevated and revealed to us the greatness of Kaz and Daniels. Let's look at Ryder. He was hot coming into 2012 and than the Embrace The Hate shit started where Ryder was made to look like a bitch time after time after time. I can forgive a bad angle as long as somebody comes out of it better. Nobody came out of the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve better maybe except for Eve and even that's a little bit of a stretch.

I genuinely considered sacrificing my right to post on this forum by creating twenty alt accounts just to vote for aj/cena/vickie twenty more times.

And kb, don't nominate things on personal vandetta. That kane storyline was awesome, you just hated it.

Also, claire lynch was sexy. But yea, that was phenominally stupid as well.

Without a doubt it had to be AJ/Claire. I mean, come on. I don't see how there can be a debate about it.

Although I will say I like the team of Kaz/Daniels. But they could have introduced that team in a much better way, and definitely did not need this atrocity of an angle to do it.

Without a doubt it had to be AJ/Claire. I mean, come on. I don't see how there can be a debate about it.

Although I will say I like the team of Kaz/Daniels. But they could have introduced that team in a much better way, and definitely did not need this atrocity of an angle to do it.

Kaz and Daniels were good.

What was good about Embrace The Hate?

It's the Zack Ryder Fiasco. No payoff, kill off one of your upcoming stars, discourage anyone else from trying to get over on their own. It damaged everyone involved in it

I would actually say Embrace the Hate wasn't the worst just because of the fact it was actually fun to watch and had all the ingredients and potential of a great storyline but put together wrong.

Now the ClaireLynch storyline was the worst, just pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back