Will Kurt Angle ever be inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame?

i think kurt deserves to be inducted into the hall of fame and he should be inducted but with whats happened i wouldnt think so but then again i thought bret hart woldnt be inducted but it happened so who knows and i hope kurt will return to wwe

Do you not realize that what happened to Bret Hart was staged? Seriously, he had to have agreed to the script or he wouldn't have gone out there, and it wasn't like vince or him were mad about it afterwards, of course Hart would be inducted, he is the the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

Do you not realize that what happened to Bret Hart was staged? Seriously, he had to have agreed to the script or he wouldn't have gone out there, and it wasn't like vince or him were mad about it afterwards, of course Hart would be inducted, he is the the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

it wasnt staged bret had no idea it was gonna go down like that and bret was pissed afterwards thats why he shattered bones in his hand when knocked vince's lights out :icon_exclaim:

Angle will one day be in the WWE Hall Of Fame. Look at all the problems Hogan and Vince had why Hogan was away from WWE. I mean he testifed against Vince in his federal steroid trial! Vince maybe an a-hole and all this stuff but that is becasue he is a business man and he knows as a business man what is good and bad for a company and not acknowdegeing Angles greatness in the future will be bad business becasue Vince will want to sign him to a Legends contract and in 5 to 10 years make a Kurt Angle action figure, and myabed put out a BEST OF ANGLE DVD... So he will be in the hall of fame when it is his time

Angle deserves to be inducted into the HOF for great matches he's put up throughout all the years. But Angle jumping ship to TNA was an devasting blow to WWE. Probably upset with Angle, they won't allow him to be in the HOF. They should induct The Rock in this year. So even he comes back for special appearances, he will be a WWE legend(althoughs he already one)

at this point i doubt it because he walked out of wwe and right inot tna, also wwe is always makin little hidin jokes about him in there mags,and other places.if he was to come back to wwe then i would say yes but right not i dont think so.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back