Will Kurt Angle ever be inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame?

What do you think, all after he has done and went to the biggest rivarly TNA, do u think Vince will one day induct him in the Hall Of fame. To my answer and opinion , i dont think so, as Vince will really give it to him to not induct him, like he is doing to Ultimate Warrior, so Kurt your next!!

So do u rekon he will be inducted one day?

Do u think Angle will ever come back to the WWE?

i think kurt deserves to be inducted into the hall of fame and he should be inducted but with whats happened i wouldnt think so but then again i thought bret hart woldnt be inducted but it happened so who knows and i hope kurt will return to wwe

Kurt will likely be inducted...but it will be years down the road. Hart was inducted after the Montreal Job, so I wouldn't say no to anything. McMahon likes his money and good press. You just know that he'll make a fortune when Angle's retired by putting out a collection of his matches and kissing just enough of Kurt's ass to get him to sign off on it...just like he did with Hart. It won't be a situation like with Warrior where they can bury him on the DVD. Angle has too much cred for some $hit like that.

Yes. But unfortunatley I dont think Angle will be collecting it in person. If WWE will induct Billy graham who when to court and could have possibly put Vince in jail, then there's no doubt that they would put the best wrestler to ever work for them in. All Angle has done is change company Hoagn did it in '94 and he wn=ent to a much bigger company than T.N.A. Sherri Martel moved company as did Hart, Gene Okerlund, Jesse Ventura etc.

Given what he said about Vince, H, and HBK on Ron and Fez, I doubt it.

The WWE is not that arrogant as to spite Angle by denying him a hall of fame spot. He was apart of so many great matches and feuds and really was the MVP of the WWE for a while. Years down the road you would think he is assured of a spot. He built the WWE to what it is today and dedicated his life to the business so he is well-deserving of an award like this. If Bret Hart can be inducted after what happened in the past, then anyone who has had a grudge with the WWE can do it. They are all adults and so they can let by-gones be by-gones. Angle is a superstar no doubt about it, and his services to the WWE have been greatly appreciated. I don't think he can expect one too soon though. Who knows, Vince could be dead by the time he gets into the Hall of Fame...

i dont think hes been there enough. if he comes back and continues to break ankles then i can see it happening in a few years

i think he will barely make it, and i also think if tna somehow dies then kurt will be forced to come back wit the wwe, and then he will defintiely make the hall

WWE would be more retarted than even I originally thought if they left him out. He's won the belt numerous times and holds submission victories over some of the WWE's biggest names of the past twenty years. He's also a legit shooter who won a gold medal. Those things alone should cement his status. If McMahon passes him up, he should have his dumb ass kicked up between his shoulder blades for being galactically stupid. Actually, that should already happen.

i think he will barely make it, and i also think if tna somehow dies then kurt will be forced to come back wit the wwe, and then he will defintiely make the hall

Not necessarily. There are still many Japanese wrestling promotions, and the UFC or ROH would be happy to take Angle. I don't think the WWE would just give him a contract either. By the time TNA dies (if it does), I think that he would have left all his passion for it behind and could be done with it. He is around 35 or so I think so he is getting on in years after tearing his body apart for so long. If he ever does come back to the WWE, yes, he will be assured of a Hall of Fame spot but as of right now I don't think the WWE will want to honour him too soon after what he did to them.

Kasey said:
WWE would be more retarted than even I originally thought if they left him out. He's won the belt numerous times and holds submission victories over some of the WWE's biggest names of the past twenty years. He's also a legit shooter who won a gold medal. Those things alone should cement his status. If McMahon passes him up, he should have his dumb ass kicked up between his shoulder blades for being galactically stupid.

He did stab them in the back and Vince may be one who holds his grudges. Yes he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame but after what he did to them by blatantly lying to them and then joining his rival company, Vince may not want to give him one for that reason alone. It's a long way down the track until he will be eligible, maybe even well after he retires. Until then, anything could happen between the WWE and him. I don't think Vince is that stupid not to give him an honour like this but if he didn't I would know he has his reasons.

He did stab them in the back and Vince may be one who holds his grudges. Yes he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame but after what he did to them by blatantly lying to them and then joining his rival company, Vince may not want to give him one for that reason alone. It's a long way down the track until he will be eligible, maybe even well after he retires. Until then, anything could happen between the WWE and him. I don't think Vince is that stupid not to give him an honour like this but if he didn't I would know he has his reasons.
He was let out of the contract because he wasn't into being milked on their terms. They dumped him to ECW (which he went on record as saying he didn't like the style of) for voicing his displeasure about his direction on the two big shows, as well as the fact that the fans shined to him instead of their golden boy Cena completely ruining their proposed storyline. He took the high road by not saying anything negative until they shot that text message horse$hit out trying to bury Angle before he even stepped foot in TNA. Only then did he retaliate. Angle was smart, plain and simple. Stay around and get f**ked in the ass by Vince and the creative team? Or...go someplace where you can be of use and where genuine wrestling talent doesn't stick out like a sore thumb? They'll have to put him in. Just like they did with Bret Hart.

I have a feeling he is done with the WWE for all that ECW crap, but he did have arrogant backstage issues, there is no doubt about that. Rule one when you are a WWE wrestler is to take what you are told, no matter how much you hate it. He deserved better but he should never have left the company like that. I know he was screwed, and in return he screwed the company that made him big. One of the reasons he was passed around the WWE may have been that they were just trying to give him some fresh, new challenges, and they may have been to spite him for whatever reason. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame I will say that, but you cannot deny that he was mistreated because of his backstage issues that have been a persistent bother for the WWE throughout his career. Like I said, he should be remembered for all the great moments he had, and not for the way he was booked in the last part of his WWE career. He wanted to be the top guy and yes he did have the best ability of any other wrestler, but it's a good attitude that will get you far, not going around complaining with how you are being treated.

I actually think that Kurt Angle will be tired of TNA in maybe a year or two and ask Vince if he can comne back to the WWE and I doubt Vince wold say kno, and after a few more years he'll retire and get inducted.

Imagine Angle really tired of Tna and hates it and comes back for a comeback, like comon remember the last TNA ppv that was suppose to be there 'wrestlemania' apsolute stupid ppv, now i think when Angle watches this wrestlemania, i think he will think twice dont you think??

Imagine Angle really tired of Tna and hates it and comes back for a comeback, like comon remember the last TNA ppv that was suppose to be there 'wrestlemania' apsolute stupid ppv, now i think when Angle watches this wrestlemania, i think he will think twice dont you think??

maybe if this wrestlemania is good and not shit i mean i wanna c the feuds like the good old rock vs austin days but that wont ever happen but man i hope undertaker dont lose his streak to batista the only person (if any ) i think it should be kane

Yeah your right, but Taker offered Kane to win at wrstlemania with them both and taker loosing his streak to his brother, Kane said no and it would ruin takers legacy.... makes sence, yeah i think this wrestlemania should be good, i would love to see a match like Vince vs HBK as it was great build up, other than the God bit , just how he gave him an elbow from the huge ladder, i think foley vs vince would be good, cause they are both the same wrestling style league, lets hope Angle is watching!!!

i would really enjoy seeing vince vs foley and i would love it if like foley threw vince on a huge pile of thumbtacks i mean THAT would make kurt like wwe again lol i think me too if i saw that happen i would laugh my head off

I know ay wouldnt everyone think 'thank god vince is getting hurt!!!, thats for making as sometimes watch trash!!' loll foley will be so over as face.

He will definately be put in the Hall Of Fame. Kurt has busted his ass for too long in the WWE for even Vince not to acknowledge his impact on the product. Kurt was (and is) way over with the fans for being one of the best professional wrestlers in the history of the business. Vince isn't stupid enough not to honor Kurt. He put in Bret Hart and Hogan (both of whom left the company on bad terms), so Angle is in for sure.

At the moment, Angles got too much intensity to rethink his decision but overall, down the line I think he weill do just that and rethink but not at the moment. And plus the reasons he gave to go to TNA I think are totally biased. Everyone has disagreements, and I beleive what Vince says too be honest, that Angles Ego got in the way, he needed time off and thats what the disagreement was all about.

Too te question at hand, of course Angle will probally get put into the HOF, to Vince its business, he puts hate aside and thinks business, look at Bret Hart. Angle will more and likly be put inthe HOF.. if accepts the honour is another question.

I think Kurt wouldn't accept it even if he was inducted, after all WWE released him at the peek of his career.

No he wont be. Nor should he be. Angle basically put his career in the hands of TNA. He lied to Vince about needing time off due to a "pill problem" and "family issues". He then ran down Vince, HHH, and the entire company once his move was made. Angle says HHH tried to kill his title run, yet I recall Angle going over HHH at the '01 rumble. Angle claimed somewhere that HBK tried to sabotage WM21, yet HBK tapped clean to Angle at WM. Angle's biggest fan is himself. To be honest I'd be disgusted if a person like Angle is inducted. If we induct Angle the performer does that mean we induct Pruder since he took Angle down on Smackdown all them years ago? I think not.

i don't think he should be allowed into the hof he turned his back on WWE after WWE gave him everything he needed on a silver spoon

In my eyes Kurt is a big WWE traitor. He told all us fans he left because of "family issues" but now is wrestling again. I dont want him in the WWE hall of fame.
And if he comes back he will get pelters from fans

I do agree that Angle betrayed WWE, but he's one of if not THE best professional wrestler in history. He's a 6 time world champ in the WWE, so there's no way he's NOT going to be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back