Why you should vote for Coco over Phoenix

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Actually, this is exactly what Tenta, Doc, ST, and Lariat have failed to do.

Instead of campaigning and prattling on about how much I deserve this win, or how great of a poster I think I am, or how much I contribute to the forums, I'm gonna let the people speak for me. Why? Because I'm hardly ever convinced when someone tells me how good they are or how much they do for the forum. If I'm good, the people will tell me. In this thread. When I ask them to.

My balls are in your court, Coke-O-heads.

Actually, this is exactly what Tenta, Doc, ST, and Lariat have failed to do.

Instead of campaigning and prattling on about how much I deserve this win, or how great of a poster I think I am, or how much I contribute to the forums, I'm gonna let the people speak for me. Why? Because I'm hardly ever convinced when someone tells me how good they are or how much they do for the forum. If I'm good, the people will tell me. In this thread. When I ask them to.

My balls are in your court, Coke-O-heads.

I think I said the same thing in my match up with less words.

And you're pretty well regarded here.

Point = made? Maybe.

Quite possibly. I just don't like talking about why someone should think I'm great, or I did this or I did that. The only time I do that is when I'm in character for WZCW, and that's once every two weeks.

When people say nice things about me, I put them in my Little Black Book for future use.

I'll vote you Coco, hard to go against Phoenix 2 rounds in a row though. Blade/Coco would've been epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back