• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Dont You Get Over It!!!!

No I'm wondering why none of you have explained your two face shit. Telling me shut up and all that may get you all wet but come on. Explain why you tell people one thing and are totally opposite. You guys just talk shit yet give no reasons.

They aren't pissed off, They just don't like you. Does that make them two faced? No.

No I'm wondering why none of you have explained your two face shit. Telling me shut up and all that may get you all wet but come on. Explain why you tell people one thing and are totally opposite. You guys just talk shit yet give no reasons.

[youtube]UQschA2lC_Y[/youtube]

Haha, e-penis. Since this guy is in red rep does that mean he's like... negative inches?

Ok so I'm pretty much tired of people complaining about other threads that have to do with.........THE ROCK. Everytime there is a thread on him there has to be people who tell everyone get over it. He's not coming back. I don't even know why I'm posting or answering this question. WELL DON'T THEN!

Listen. I'm sure the majority of people here know he's not coming back. But even if they don't SO WHAT! This is a forum to discuss whatever the hell we want. If we want to talk about the rock vs cena and whether it should be at WM or SS then let us. If you don't like it then don't read it or post on it. Its pretty simple. I think these rock discussions are fun and what's lacking here. Everyone is so uptight and "get real it will never happen so stop talking about it" on people. Well I encourage people to continue to talk about the rock and whatever else you feel like discussing. If you don't like it well then....GET OVER IT!

So you're getting pissy because people are using the forum to debate your dumbass theory of the Rock wrestling again? Sorry they took the side against you, but you know how it is. They don't agree. It's like when people tell you not to say anything against their idea in the OP. It's redundant. It's a discussion forum. We're going to do just that, for or against your idea.

...People like you. I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back