Why Dont You Get Over It!!!!

People's Champ

Bleeding Teal
Ok so I'm pretty much tired of people complaining about other threads that have to do with.........THE ROCK. Everytime there is a thread on him there has to be people who tell everyone get over it. He's not coming back. I don't even know why I'm posting or answering this question. WELL DON'T THEN!

Listen. I'm sure the majority of people here know he's not coming back. But even if they don't SO WHAT! This is a forum to discuss whatever the hell we want. If we want to talk about the rock vs cena and whether it should be at WM or SS then let us. If you don't like it then don't read it or post on it. Its pretty simple. I think these rock discussions are fun and what's lacking here. Everyone is so uptight and "get real it will never happen so stop talking about it" on people. Well I encourage people to continue to talk about the rock and whatever else you feel like discussing. If you don't like it well then....GET OVER IT!

hey why dont you post another thread on the rock coming back?

then i'll infract you for posting duplicate topics

This post reminds me of when I got flamed on Youtube for laughing at Marcus Cor Von's theme.

:disappointed:are you for real? there Rock threads all over the place. Heck I made one not to long ago. Don't get your panties in a wad because SavageTaker and I said that it was stupid to talk about the rock wrestling summerslam...

You've been here a month.

You haven't even earned your bitching badges yet.

You've been here a month.

You haven't even earned your bitching badges yet.
He can have this badge.

crybaby.jpg

Haha I love this. I got no problems with you guys acting bad on a forum site. Everyone wants to get serious on peoples thread bout the rock? Yet I make this thread and you guys all ass tickled? Ha! Its all good I enjoyed everyones post.

it;s the fact that this has been done to death...will the rock come back?! no he won't, so really you need to get over.

I don't know if I can put it better than this:

THE ROCK IS NOT COMING BACK EVER AGAIN, SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Did you understand that?

I herd he wuz wrestln czena @ summerslm cuz edge is injured

I don't know if I can put it better than this:

THE ROCK IS NOT COMING BACK EVER AGAIN, SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Did you understand that?

I could see him getting into the Hall of Fame, personally. That would require him to make some sort of appearance at least.

But you're right. The Rock's never coming back as a full time wrestler.

To the guy that made this thread, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I like how The Rock is filming a movie right now and all of a sudden, he's going to be at Summerslam. The Rock's not wrestled in three years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back