How did you get "over" on WZ

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
When I use the term "over", i'm using it, of course, in the same fashion as in the wrestling buisness.

I'm probably not "over", and a random (likely stupid) username to most (well, that's generous, I'd use all).

So, how did you get over? Post clever one-liners? Post insightful wrestling posts? Post 54 times in a day?

I annoyed Jake and then made 50 posts in a day. Then I feuded with Deadman. Then he got bant.

Standing up to Sly and absolutely never stopping despite how badly I had beaten him into the ground.

And absolutely nailing IC with a one liner about Jericho that just ended our debate over him.

I was a complete douchebag. Jonny hated me, Diar wasn't a fan, Lee and AE also wanted me banned. So I got" over" by being a douchebag and by being the only Roethlisberger supporter in 06-07 until Xfear came around and smelled the coffee (AKA started to love Ben.) X might call it like I called it a secret admiration.

Jane has X-Pac heat.

I got over originally by complimenting Becca at every turn. I became notorious for being that annoying kid who kissed arse all the time. Then, I changed. I stared to call out the more prominent members of the forum. I would say that I did a pretty fantastic job of drawing heat. Now, I think that I've shed a lot of the damage that I caused myself. My reputation isn't so bad as it once was. In fact, NorCal said that I wasn't worthless the other day. Isn't that great? Anyway, my suggestion for anyone wanting to get over is to just be yourself. Versions 1 & 2 of me weren't me. Now, I'm just myself. You don't need to act a certain way or whatever.

Jane has X-Pac heat.

I got over originally by complimenting Becca at every turn. I became notorious for being that annoying kid who kissed arse all the time. Then, I changed. I stared to call out the more prominent members of the forum. I would say that I did a pretty fantastic job of drawing heat. Now, I think that I've shed a lot of the damage that I caused myself. My reputation isn't so bad as it once was. In fact, NorCal said that I wasn't worthless the other day. Isn't that great? Anyway, my suggestion for anyone wanting to get over is to just be yourself. Versions 1 & 2 of me weren't me. Now, I'm just myself. You don't need to act a certain way or whatever.

Version 1 was great. Joking :). I like you now. Where you don't hate me.

I used to have the hottest sig in the forums... but decided it was time for a change... even though Becca will argue that her HBK sig is better.

Plus, if you actually know and understand wrestling, that always helps.

I have no idea how I "got over". Probably Jake. Or maybe bringing Slyfox to the forums. We were having a huge debate on a YouTube video about John Cena, arguing John Cena vs. Bryan Danielson, and I dared him to come to this forum so we could "own his ass". Of course Sly then proceeded to whoop all of our asses and turn half of this board into Cena fans. You bastard...I miss being a smark.

Maybe my banning got me over too. A bunch of people started carrying sigs saying "Free xfear!". I have no idea why I got banned or how I got back now that I think about it. Probably flaming Jonny or something, I have no idea why we used to hate each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back