how did you first discover wrestlezone.com?

Paralyzer Z

Fuck honor
Heres my story.

Up until about early 2008 the only site I had ever been on wrestling related was WWE.com. one day i remember trying to search smackdown results becuase i was using a laptop with no updated flash player( thus i could not visit WWE.com at that moment). I came across a site (not wrestlezone) and thier headline was "smackdown spoilers for ?/?/08 (dont remember date) It was my first insight at the IWC so after being shocked i googled "WWE spoilers" and the first result was wwwwrestlezone.com. since then the search "we spoilers" has been my way to get to wrestlezone everyday since then.

how did you discover wrestlezone?

how does it compare to other wrestling sites on the internet?

TWF was making fun of it, so I went and my mind was blown. I didn't realize dirtsheet sites like this existed. Then I lurked the forums for several months until finally joining in December 2009. I didn't start posting until mid-February or so.

I was part of a forum with little to no active members so i randomly went to newz sites with a forum.

I was a moderator on WrestleClique, I was removed, I give middle finger and then I come here for more chitty chat about wrestling where admin not ********.

In Communist Russia, WrestleZone find you.

My discovery was like zrise's; googled for spoilers and results and WZ was one of the first few that popped up. Saw the forums and figured I'd join, I didn't really lurk for too long maybe a week or so before joining. That's about it.

I don't remember.

Probably browsing the dirtsheets and just decided to join. I do know I wasn't one of those people who lurked for a year before joining

I googled for spoilers. This site popped up in the results and I liked the name, so I clicked the link and the rest is history. I hardly ever read spoilers and dirt sheet news before this site, so I can't comment on other sites 'cause I don't remember their names. Wrestlezone 4 lyfe!

@SoundOfMadness, same here, except my site didn't have user forums. Just one-time comments. Plus, this site is faster on news & is more controlled. I found this on Google when the other site wasn't being updated for days.

Pretty sure I looked up spoilers, and I lurked here on and off for 2 years before finally joining this year. I thought that I would only do the Wrestlezone Tournament, because that's really the reason why I lurked and joined. Now, I mainly only post in Book This and WZCW, but I'm in the bar room and the mma section quite a bit. Sports and GSD a bit too. There's my wrestlezone story.

Googled "WWE News" one day, then this popped up.

Lurked the forum for a bit, then I had to join because there was a thread that caught my eye, had to do with the greatest IC Champ ever.

Watching a Charlie Haas and Rico video on Youtube, wrestlezone was advertised in the description, I went on it, decided there wasnt enough Charlie Haas and Rico love and joined.

I didn't discover wrestlezone.com, wrestlezone.com discovered me.

well ok then

that girl in your sig looks.....creppy!:confused:

Don't you dare make fun of SNS's girlfriend, she may be a ugly piece of shit on the outside...but god dammit she's pretty to him!

As for my discovery of Wrestlezone, like everyone else, it was looking for spoilers. My cousin told me he knows a guy that always knows what's going to happen ahead of time in the WWE, and I was like no way?!? So I decided to find some spoilers myself, and what do you know I found Wrestlezone.

I usually read some of the threads that show up on the front page, and like Crock one of those threads got my attention and I joined. Then a few months later I went into the spam sections asking for advice...

I was searching for a good wrestling news site on google and came up on this one in particular. I thought it was a very good site, still do so I just stuck around.

Ya sorry about the whole creepy thing.
though as to why someone would post a picture of their girlfriend in the internet is beyond me. Probably wants the events of DISTURBIA to happen to him.

Don't you dare make fun of SNS's girlfriend, she may be a ugly piece of shit on the outside...but god dammit she's pretty to him!
can we consider this trolling seeing how it's not in the Prison or the Bar room?

can we consider this trolling seeing how it's not in the Prison or the Bar room?

Can we consider this somebody bitching about getting harassed over the internet? There should really be a rule against silly things like that.

What do you care anyways? As long as SNS says something about me dissing his girlfriend, I'm cool. SNS is cool with it too, he told me he loves his girlfriend no matter what, and he doesn't care about what someone over the internet says about her.

He really has his philosophies set, if you ever get a girl you should talk to him. He knows what's up man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back