How did you get "over" on WZ

I beat KB in a debate in the old Master Debator Forum. Then I got into an epic three day, 25 post debate with Rusty about weed. After that, I toiled in political and social issues until I made this thread......http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=48258. This is what got me noticed as more than a barfly. After Sam and I won the Tag Tourney, I think my position is solidified as one of the top 2 or 3 hundred posters that have been on the forums today.

Reactions: X
Don't know if I'm "over" or not, but if I am, probably putting time into the Music section, and the bar room.

I want to add that XFear helped me out tremendously. We started of with bitter feuds, but grew to appreciate each other, and put on pretty awesome debate sometimes in the Lounge. My Lounge buddies got me over, I got some KB and Becca rub at first, then college football season got me some NorCal rub. That helped a lot too.

I think I got over by being active, contributory, and considerate.

You guys are lucky. No one wanted to rub me :(. Anyways I think one of the best ways to get over is by being active and contributing to the forums.

I attached myself to NorCal and IC25 before they were well known, then I rode their wave of success knowing I'd be lumped in with their greatness eventhough I'm not that good. It worked, you all bought it.

I want to add that XFear helped me out tremendously. We started of with bitter feuds, but grew to appreciate each other, and put on pretty awesome debate sometimes in the Lounge.

I got to say man, when you first came on the boards I thought to myself "Dear lord here we go with another psycho neo-con", but soon you showed me quite the opposite. In fact the more we've discussed our politics I'd say the more we've discovered that we share quite a few beliefs.

I do have to say though I definately hated you for telling people not to vote Obama because he was a drug addict or something, lol. That was the influence for my "Obama Is My Gay Islamic Drug Slave" under my avatar for awhile. Now I'd say you're probably the best still relatively new poster on the forum. Future mod without a doubt.

X...Do you remember the Xenophobic debate between you and IC?

I believe so, refresh my mind a little bit me and IC have had quite a few debates. Sounds very familiar though.

I can thank Xfear, Wes and AJ for most of my success...

Yeah the four of us used to have some pretty in depth sports debate about a whole lot of shit, though it seemed in the end the only argument we ever ended up having was Ben vs. Romo.

Man, the sports section is dead compared to like a year ago, tons of traffic then.

It was in the thread best heel ever. IC said that yoko was because of his ties with Japan and stuff. You ripped into him about xenophobia.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=11433&page=2

It started here with IC. Then it evolved in epicness.

Damn that goes back awhiles, I was still a relative newbie at the time. Hey, maybe that's what got me over!

Just for rememberthing that thread you get some of that sticky green. Rep.

I was a complete douchebag. Jonny hated me, Diar wasn't a fan, Lee and AE also wanted me banned. So I got" over" by being a douchebag and by being the only Roethlisberger supporter in 06-07 until Xfear came around and smelled the coffee (AKA started to love Ben.) X might call it like I called it a secret admiration.

USED to be?

A mini push from Shocky, plus solid wrestling posts that rival no one. And standing up to Sly, NorCal, and Big Will over Edge. Plus my name kicks most names asses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back