How did you get "over" on WZ

I first got over with my first thread(What If-concerning the voices in Orton's head), but got a quick de-push in form of spamming infraction as was eventually banned! I think I'm currently getting "Who is this guy?" heat. But I have ace up my sleeve that will get me over....WAY over!

I have to give the credit to Jake. He made a thread stating I was one of his favorite new posters and he wondered whether I was hot or not. I think he even made a poll. lol. I guess having the Admin take some interest in you makes other people take notice. Thanks, Jake.....

So, what you're saying is, we need to be females to get over? If that's the case, then I'm off to get a sex change. Next time you see me, I will be Shuasette.

So, what you're saying is, we need to be females to get over? If that's the case, then I'm off to get a sex change. Next time you see me, I will be Shuasette.

hmmm...I certainly never said you had to be female, but if you've always wanted a sex change, now's your chance. Go now......

Interesting love triangle...

Whisper

vs.

All men with girlfriends, fiance's, wives, mistresses, prostitutes...​

Wait! . . . . no still not sure, not sure if I am over that is, or how I am if I am. I could be a douche, maybe.

I like extravagent people in facepaint

Oh, the Rico in my avatar has no facepaint, how upsetting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back