Why You Should Vote for Our Team - Part 2

Bump.

Since I am the only one actively campaigning. Does anybody wanna dispute the facts below? Vote for the best posters.

Okay, Bar Room, here is my campaign for the 3rd round of the WZ Posters Survivor Series Tournament. I've been pushing ONE thing, and ONE thing only - the team consisting of The D-Man, Gelgarin, Tastycles, SavageTaker, and myself is a congolmeration of 4 of the best young posters on the forums, and one admin who made his name posting in the wrestling and non-wrestling sections. So maybe you need more proof. Here it is.

1. Gelgarin.

Why Lou Thesz Goes Over Sting

This magnum opus arguably put Gelgarin on the map here. It is so well forged with thought out conjecture and raw opinion - it's what I consider a top-flight post. Gelgarin got so much rep for this, and converted so many of people into "Theszpians" as a result, the impact and influence is undeniable.

Do People Think Before Posting Ignorance?

Gelgarin wasn't the thread starter, but please refer to post #47. At the time a relative newcomer, Gelgarin showed up in this thread and asserted intelligence and insight, while also disagreeing with - YOURS TRULY. That should be worth a few votes right there.

2. The D-Man

The unbiased, unbridled, naked truth about what's wrong with the WWE...

This was the first thread D-Man truly started, and it was a debut akin to Chris Jericho interrupting The Rock. I've been friends with him for about 5 years now, and I didn't even know he was capable of this mastery. Within days of this post, he had between 12 and 15 green reps, and his first thread garnered nearly 50 responses. It's a terrific critique on the IWC as a whole.

The most QUOTABLE movies of the past 10 years

Though I could have used the "ECW - A Step in the Right Direction" thread, I want to demonstrate that our team is also made up of posters who are VERSATILE. No bar flies, no strict wrestling people - we can do it all. This non-wrestling post was well constructed and interesting, and shows the full scope of D-Man's abilities.

3. Tastycles

Learn About Luchadores

Undoubtedly inspired by his impressive work in the 3rd Annual Wrestlezone Tournament, specifically with his support of such luchadores as Mil Mascaras and his limited support of my guy, El Canek. This thread is not only a terrific idea, it shows that Tasty takes ownership of slower sections, like the indy / int'l section.

Jarrett vs Canek, post #15

Despite not being Canek's biggest fan, Tastycles came into the thread as the impartial "voice of reason," and it was nearly enough to put the Mexican legend over Jarrett. The first round of this tournament was Tastycles' arrival party. He'd always been a great poster, but showing just how much he knew about Mexican wrestling combined with his insight on obscure wrestlers was enough to show us that he was a top-flight poster with above average intelligence.

4. SavageTaker

Why John Cena is one of the best wrestlers and entertainers there is today

Okay, so John Cena threads have been done. But this gem of a position peice from ST garnered 70 total posts. In fact, if you look into it, ST has quietly become one of the better thread starters on the boards. The best part? He didn't just start the thread and walk away - he stayed with it, debated, and backed his argument beautifully. Read it - it's brilliant.

Did Owen screw Owen?

Here, ST did something I've never seen done before, EVER. He offended XFear. No easy task. But one thing I damn sure respect is the guy who will step up and be controversial. Similar to my "I'm Black, now where's my Championship Belt" thread, ST went in with his guns blazin' and he got a reaction. Controversy creates traffic.

5. IrishCanadian25

The Santino Marella Fan-a-Club

Despite being the weak link of my team, I will post a few. You know that little near-700 post monster in the Spam Zone? That's the Santino Fan-a-Club, AKA the SFAC, and yours truly started it. For better or worse, it's been a mega-hit on the forums, second only to OCW.

IC25 and NorCal Go To Smackdown - Part 1 and 2

Holy hell, who else writes such a detailed synopsis - with pics - of a live SD event, with a fellow board member, no less? Nobody but yours truly, folks.

You can also reference the Best Two Series, the Prime Times series, the Best of the 90's, the Music Tournament, the Slasher Villain Tournament, etc.

Folks, this is quite easy. Our team is made up of some of the best posters on the forums. Do the right thing and vote for D-Man, Tastycles, Gelgarin, and SavageTaker!!!

Someone who types like Ellis not understanding the rules of a simple game... Not exactly shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back