Time to go vote for El Canek!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Folks, I have presented some compelling evidence in this thread as to why El Canek should go over Jeff Jarrett in round one of the WZ Tournament:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?&p=969157#post969157

I'd like to ask those of you who are not yet familiar with the Mexican legend to give me a chance to convince you of how great he is and why he'd totally crush Je double-f Ja double-r e double-t into menudo.

This is one of those places where you can make a difference. Don't let a legend like Canek go out to a man whose three major accomplishments are losing the Intercontinental Title to a woman, laying down to Hogan in wrestling's biggest clusterfuck on PPV, and becoming head booker at TNA and writing himself in as the champ, only to watch ratings remain stagnant until writing himself off.

Let the debate begin - not that there should be any. Canek FTW.

I'll be voting for El Canek. I've seen a few of his matches, they're pretty impressive. I can see why he was so important to the business, especially to such modern guys like Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio.

Jarrett's not bad, but Canek easily goes over him.

I couldn't argue with what you had to say ... and Jarrett sucks monkey balls.

It was an easy vote.

Reactions: Lee
IC, your post in the thread pretty much summed up my thoughts on this match-up. El Canek > Jarrett.

I think you've got me voting him over Jarret.
If he comes up against Ultimo Dragon though then you're going to have to do more.

IC you have more than convinced me that El Canek should definetly go over jarret.So he will be getting my vote.

I think people are just voting for Canek because IC supports him. Jarrett all the way man. Sorry.

i am not supporting el canek just because IC is.Ic convinced me to support him.Idc who is supporting him,if you can convince me that he is better than the other guy then i will put my vote on him which is just what ic has done.

I've more than exhausted my capacity to argue about Canek. IC makes out that he was the greatest luchador ever, which he wasn't, but he'd still beat Jarrett.

If you want to listen to something I say, go and vote for Mil Mascaras.

I think he's worthless. He was important in a cheap lucha fed that no one has ever heard of.

You need to do some RESEARCH. You're 16, I don't expect you to exit the scope of "The Attitude Era" and the years since, but I invite you to keep an open mind and learn about a legend.

I think people are just voting for Canek because IC supports him. Jarrett all the way man. Sorry.

Typical bullshit cop-out right here. It's all too common. I take a position, and I present facts to back up my opinion. When that opinion is contrary to yours, but you cannot back yourself up with anything but a fancy sig, then you have to accuse posters who READ and LEARN of kissing my ass.

SLy deals with the same bullshit too. "if ur voting for himm then ur justs kissing Ic's azzs...

what facts? He wasn't a star in a mainstream promotion? Jarrett wasn't either, but I would take his mid card success over Caneks success. I would also take Jarretts booked success over Caneks success. Nothing you do or say can persuade me. Jarrett gets my vote. It isn't because I have never heard of Canek, it is because I couldn' care for him and his Mexican success.

Typical bullshit cop-out right here. It's all too common. I take a position, and I present facts to back up my opinion. When that opinion is contrary to yours, but you cannot back yourself up with anything but a fancy sig, then you have to accuse posters who READ and LEARN of kissing my ass.

SLy deals with the same bullshit too. "if ur voting for himm then ur justs kissing Ic's azzs...

No one is voting for Santino, and I put forth the best argument:(. In fact, DIAR... err.. whats his name red repped me.

You need to do some RESEARCH. You're 16, I don't expect you to exit the scope of "The Attitude Era" and the years since, but I invite you to keep an open mind and learn about a legend.

I read his entire wikipedia article and both threads about him here. My opinion was not formed until after that. I still think he's worthless. Anyone can be a multi-time champ in a no-name company. He was a big fish in a small pond there.

what facts? He wasn't a star in a mainstream promotion? Jarrett wasn't either, but I would take his mid card success over Caneks success. I would also take Jarretts booked success over Caneks success. Nothing you do or say can persuade me. Jarrett gets my vote. It isn't because I have never heard of Canek, it is because I couldn' care for him and his Mexican success.

Well, fortunately for me, people don't like you. So if you keep backing Jarrett, it'll actually work in Canek's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back