Why the fuck has this never happened...

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
A multi man ironman match. Not like a tag match. But a Triple Threat, fatal four way or whatever. Shit, a six pack challenge would work too. At least three dudes. Most falls in 30 minutes wins. Think of all the fucking strategizing that could go into this LOL. Stealing pins, and things like that, Ala Trips Vs Orton Vs Cena. If this has already been done somewere, please direct me to it...

When I think of the best matches this could've been done with.. I think Wrestlemania 2000, Chris Benoit v. Chris Jericho v. Kurt Angle.

Those three, Iron Man, shit.. even ONE HOUR.. would've been the best Iron Man match, ever!

I'm surprised that they never had one cuz u could do that on No mercy...I think it would be more likely to happen in TNA(with seven hundred other stipulations added LMAO)

why hasn't shelton benjamin been a world champion?:headscratch:

he should of won the MiTB match at WM24 because look at the spots he has done in the otha MiTB matches.... CM Punk didn't do anything close to what he has done...

instead they just throw him off a ladder nd let CM win

nd with shelton being a heel he could of just won the ECW title off Kane when the draft happen or beat edge so he could lead RAW or ECW

he has WAY more talent then CM PUNK... i dont really like shelton but he deserves it...!

Wrestling isn't bout who can kill themselves the most spectacularly if that was the case than Vic Grimes or New Jack would be the World Champions on Raw and Smackdown

Because it's hard enough to find 2 people who can last in an iron man match never mind 3 lol. However it would be a really good idea with the right people.

Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart.

Because it's hard enough to find 2 people who can last in an iron man match never mind 3 lol. However it would be a really good idea with the right people.

Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart.

My first thoughts were obviously HBK and Bret Hart. Then I though about current guys.. But, if we are talking dream match.. Hm..

60 Minutes Iron Man..
Y2J, HBK, Benoit, Angle, Hart, Flair (Each in their prime, of course. I would pay one hundred dollars to watch that. Nevermind, I would watch it free on youtube the next day.)

He defintely doesn't remind me of Hart. But I also miss Angle in the WWE. His match with Shawn at WM21 was a classic. Imagining that going on for an hour, with the input of Hart gives me goosebumps.

Kurt Angle. Totally forgot about him.

AAGN050.jpg

Huh?

I am marking out for Angle. And HBK. I find Bret Hart a bit too whiny for my liking, though. Anyway, yes, the match would be incredible. I see HBK winning, because I like him best. =]

I very much agree with this post lol.

But all 3 guys have great athletic ability, needed for an iron man match. It would be great.

Dang, now I am going to be thinking of what could have been.. Stupid screwjob.

He loses great matches, because he is always the one to push people to main event status. Since he can't do house shows, he can't really be champion. Which is another reason he loses big matches. HBK is really the world's most glorified jobber. And I mean that in the most respectful, admirable way.

Shawn Michaels has a bad habit of losing great matches. His Iron Man with Hart being the most notable exception.

My favourite match ever: Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Michaels, WM 21.
Shawn lost that match. But it doesn't matter. Shawn has a habit of making a match so great it doesn't matter who the winner is.

Nah I'm not saying it like that. That match was great because of both of them. I just mean there's quite a few matches he's lost that it doesn't matter because the match was so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back