Match Concepts

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
So I've been trying to come up with different match concepts and I've got a couple I think you guys will like let me know what you think and if you have any of your own please feel free to share. Nothing stupid like flaming barbed wire casket of doom matches just to make fun of smarks. Seriousness please.

Multi-Man Ironman Match

Now I know WWE has the scramble but there are differences between this match concept and the scramble. First of all

1.) Three or Four members can participate- Its versatile all 3 scrambles at Unforgiven had 5 competitiors. This one allows 3 or 4 depending on a fatal 4 way or triple threat. Anymore and its too messy.

2.) The Champions is still the champion until the end of the match- At Unforgiven there was a temporary champion after every pinfall. In this match the Champion isn't crowned until the last second. Because its an Ironman match.

3.) No DQ Version- If you wanna make it a bit more spotty make it No DQ to allow for table,ladder or other weapon spots. In a traditional Ironman match you can be DQ'ed in the No DQ Version of the Fatal 4 Way or Triple Threat Ironman match you can't allowing more leeway and more cool spots.

Here's the second match concept

Multi Prize Ladder Match

A Ladder Match with 2 Tag Teams 2 Main Eventers and 2 Midcarders. You hang the Midcard title, The World Title, and the Tag Titles up and the competitors go for all the prizes the match isnt over until everything is pulled down. Imagine if Bubba Ray won the world title. or Sting won the X-Division title. Anything is possible. Lemme know what u think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back