• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why don't you like me?

For the love of christ, please tell me you posted that as a joke Jackiz!

Joke? No, what is so fucking funny about that thread? It was thrown in the trash for some stupid reason, i guess there was already a thread about that? I would fucking red rep you if I could.

If you are looking to rep as a measure of approval, you're doing it wrong. And beyond that, if you think red rep stops, you're mistaken. The best posters here get red repped like anyone else. Making it some sort of "thing" is quite humorous. Take it on the chin, my good chap; complaining about it is only likely to draw even more.

DirtyJosé;2803833 said:
If you are looking to rep as a measure of approval, you're doing it wrong. And beyond that, if you think red rep stops, you're mistaken. The best posters here get red repped like anyone else. Making it some sort of "thing" is quite humorous. Take it on the chin, my good chap; complaining about it is only likely to draw even more.

I agree with the bolded part. Finally, someone has logic here.

Macios is harmless. Decent enough.

I certainly hold him in higher regard than all school boys in this thread (not u Jose)

Hey everyone thanks for giving me hope. I was just down and all going through a rough patch in life right now and didn't really mean to sound annoying or pleading. Thanks for the support.

People seem to be dying fast that I know that's all. Sorry for lack of detail but don't want to talk about it too much

I honestly have no clue who you are or why you're in prison.

I'm in here because I had some PM'ing problems which just happened to be with klunkerblunker. My bad and I'm really sorry about it. Don't know you were an admin Sorry.

Oh you. I know who you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back