enterkey is mad

Takerfan9393

Dark Match Jobber
I was saying that people will always remember how you react more than what provoked you to act like a pompous douchebag. If you were to get your head out of your ass you'd see that for once I'm actually trying to help you because flaming you became boring the last time when it became apparent that you will NEVER change. You're a poster with a history of taking red rep far too seriously and whining for posts on end when someone does something you don't like in the cage so why the fuck would you think that it would be a good idea to start a sarcastic thread based solely around Dave red repping you? You had to have known that people would immediately remember that long history of bitching and moaning that you did over your first few months here and assume you were just doing the exact same as always. All that work that you've been doing the past few months of just posting and minimal cage posting is probably going to be negated now simply because you didn't think before you posted a thread that was easily avoidable and then insulted some people in the one way that doesn't fly with pretty much anyone that doesn't like them when they simply don't like the thread you've made. This is only going to further the public opinion on here that you're a whiny cunt and few people, if any, will ever respect you at all. Perhaps for once you should open your eyes and listen to my advice but I assume that since I'm not a member of ICE and my name isn't bolded or italicized that you'll just simply shrug it off as me not knowing anything. Next time try thinking before you post and/or flame, would cause you to dig far fewer amounts of holes.

Have my sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back