Mick Jagger -- Re: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot another one of your many flaws. You can only fixate on one point and completely ignore everything else. Either that or you are incapable of reading more than a few sentences.

I am quite capable of reading & understanding many sentences at a time. However, that becomes pointless when most of the sentences are opinions or outright lies.

Here is what Sly said at the end of the very same post you referenced....So what's your excuse now?

Don't need one. Besides the fact he also said what I quoted, he says "could be" (nothing definite), & has already been proven to state both opinions & lies, claiming them to be facts.

Now I can call you a liar.

You've called me that before, & can do it again. However, it will never be true/accurate. I could also call you a liar, & it could be proven, except that it seems many (including you) that attack me have Mod powers & others on these forums, simultaneously allowing them to provide "proof" of their claims that were untrue a week ago, & cancelling my ability to provide proof of 100%honest, true facts.

Actually I'll give you a small benefit of the doubt. Since this was nearly two years ago maybe you forgot.

I can't forget events that never happened. Maybe you just have a problem of an inaccurate memory. As I believe I said before, also, "the natural thought for anyone is the problem(s) is/are with others, not themselves."

It's possible since you've probably had long and pointless arguments with countless others since then. Since I haven't experienced anyone quite as annoying as you on this forum you left an impression on me.

Yeah; People can be so annoying when they try to stick to facts & you can only say what you think (if you are capable of doing so at all).

Let's just say you forgot even though it's far more likely that you're a liar. Either way it did happen.

Actually, let's just admit the truth. Neither of us seem to be denying it happened, which also means we both remember it. I'm not accusing you of lying, simply remembering incorrectly.

I attacked you? I only responded to you. Too bad if you didn't like the response.

I wouldn't mind any responses, but I believe that by definition, "response" means it was after I sent you something... I guess you did that, too, though I clearly would see no reason to contact you (in PM or post) other than you writing something to me.

I would love to see the messages you have saved although you're already laying the groundwork for your next lie and will simply say an admin deleted them.

Actually, you probably typed this, & promptly deleted a bunch of the PMs I had saved that would prove my true statements. Let's not say, then, that an admin deleted them, but a "Global Mod". (Regardless, neither of us is denying contacting the other; Simply the order.)

You should have kept it that way.

As I said in other posts, I had been commenting on WZ articles using my name from somewhere/something else. When that became difficult, I came here to make sure I still had a username on these forums I could use on those articles. Regardless, it seems I could have simply posted "Hello" in a "Member Introduction" area, & would still have been accused of spamming & "thrown" in here.

Congratulations, you scoured my entire post and found one small typo. I guess that means something to you although I'm not sure why.

It means little if anything to me that I found where you spelled something wrong, outside of the fact you seem to be very specific when you are typing each of your posts. (I myself admit to many typos & other spelling/grammar mistakes on these forums. The only difference is, if those were to be fixed, my statements of things as facts would be proven to be true...Prior to edits by you, KB, Sly, etc.)

Nope it was a warning. I can now confirm you are a liar. You do realize I have access to see exactly how many times you've been warned and infracted, don't you? I can see what posts and when they took place. You didn't receive any infractions years after a post was made. Liar.

I am sure that you, as well as many other people, have access to see that information. The difference is you, Sly, &/or others also have the ability to edit the information.

I already know you're a liar but even if this is true it is irrelevant. Just because someone gives you positive rep doesn't mean the post is not spam. For example, I could go into a WWE thread right now and post one sentence saying TJ Church is a moron. I'm sure I would get positive rep but it would still be spam.

True, but it would be spam largely because it is off of many topics, outside of being untrue. If I were to go into the same "Psych" thread discussed elsewhere & recap their panel at Comic-Con this week, I have no doubt it would get lots of negative rep & be called spam. I could then count the hours until I got 5 warnings, & probably even some sort of ban for it.

I was planning to skip the PPV tomorrow, but I might buy it if they are going to announce Khali is pregnant... Actually, I know Khali is male, but I also know you are a liar, whcih was my basic point.

You are the one that made the accusation. I told you I was unaware of any such posts and asked you to provide an example. Since you claimed they were so easy to find this should not have been a difficult task for you. If you're going to accuse someone of something you should have some evidence to back it up.

I cannot give anyone infractions, warnings, bans or anything else for their spam posts, nor can I put them in "The Prison" for it (as happened to me). I don't have the power, nor do I want it. You, on the other hand, can do many of these things. That's fine by me, except I think the same rules should apply in the same way to all members. If someone gets no punishment for months after making a given post, what's to stop them from thinking it is OK, including not spam?! Since staffers were so quick to call my posts spam & punish me for them, I assumed the same was happening to others. No punishment almost-doubtlessly leads to an assumption by the poster that there was no rule-breaking.

Instead of assuming what we will say why not just support YOUR claim. You claim there are many players better than LeBron but you won't give examples. Why wouldn't you want to defend your opinion? Maybe that would have gotten you some respect instead of just surrendering without even admitting it.

As I said before, the discussion was about the abilities many have to do a visual thing. Their level of ability, individually or compared to others, is easily seen. Regardless, since we are only discussing opinions & not facts (in this case), none of the claims made by anyone can be proven. Many members have posted their opinions of players that are better than Lebron, but yet I am under the impression they can still legally post in the rest of the forums. Sly has yet to defend his opinion, or even restate it (perhaps admitting I am/they are right).

Oh, & I never surrendered, & have already stated I don't care about getting the respect of much of this membership.

As Sly would say, :lmao:

You have obvious problems stating actual facts, so I will simply ignore it when you try to post on the opinions of others, or why they have those opinions.

You seemed to care that your opinion was respected the first time your name was changed.

I cared about the pointless, baseless name change. I don't really care about getting the respect of many here.

What difference does it make? Why does getting your name changed back matter if you never plan to visit the forum again? Just log out and forget about it. Are you unable to sleep at night because of your name on a wrestling forum?

It appears to be the quickest, easiest option to use when I try to post comments on WZ articles. However, I notice that in many cases, the name appears above the post the person makes. I believe a name such as I have been given would lead people to skip my comment-posts entirely, rather than give them the proper time & respect, let alone the "Likes" many got in the past.

None of us know who you really are anyway so just move on.

I've stated several times in several places what it would take for me to move on. The second that is done, I will be gone. I seriously doubt that would take as much time & work as many of you spend responding to me.

My God this type of response is getting old.

You mean the truth?! Perhaps you wouldn't be tired of it if you actually posted it yourself, & nobody would have to respond to you by posting it.

At least it is consistent with your personality.

Can we make that a requirement?! You'd never post again. (Would go great with your ironic username.)

I am sure that you, as well as many other people, have access to see that information. The difference is you, Sly, &/or others also have the ability to edit the information.

Here's where your wrong. Every Staff Member has the ability to view previous warnings/infractions so I can see it as well. No one has the ability to just edit it and change it to an infraction to a warning or vice versa without it being completely visible to the other members of the staff. The infraction/warning has to be reversed, which we can all see, and a new infraction/warning would be issued depending on the case. I know this because occasionally a staff member will mistakenly dole out an infraction instead of a warning and request that it be changed. If it were simple enough to just edit it, why would they go through all of the trouble to reverse it and such?

Besides, Brain doesn't have to ability to reverse an infraction or edit, as you've put it. Sly wasn't online in the 45 minute or so window between your accusation that it was an infraction and Brain's screenshot proving that it was a warning.

So no matter how you slice it, you're lying.

Here's where your wrong. Every Staff Member has the ability to view previous warnings/infractions so I can see it as well. No one has the ability to just edit it and change it to an infraction to a warning or vice versa without it being completely visible to the other members of the staff. The infraction/warning has to be reversed, which we can all see, and a new infraction/warning would be issued depending on the case. I know this because occasionally a staff member will mistakenly dole out an infraction instead of a warning and request that it be changed. If it were simple enough to just edit it, why would they go through all of the trouble to reverse it and such?

Besides, Brain doesn't have to ability to reverse an infraction or edit, as you've put it. Sly wasn't online in the 45 minute or so window between your accusation that it was an infraction and Brain's screenshot proving that it was a warning.

So no matter how you slice it, you're lying.

Here's where I become yet another member with an ironic name, as I am none of the things my name states me to be.

A lot of people are lying in this thread (Nate probably among them, but far from the first), but I am the one that is not at all. It hits me as perhaps even more ironic that might be one of the reasons so many staff & members hate me (outside of the ones that give me positive rep for posts & call them the best ever.)

Anyway, the one change I might make despite the seemingly-every-minute changes to my name is the ability for anyone & everyone to post in The Prison/this thread. Sly offered me a deal, but closed the thread before I could respond. I put "Re: The Deal" in this thread's title so he would respond, knowing it was about the deal he offered me. Instead, he has not posted here at all, & many others have lied & posted things that had nothing to do with the topic. I am hoping both will change.

----The Truth-Telling Non-Troll, Lifetime Smartest Member Here

A lot of people are lying in this thread (Nate probably among them, but far from the first), but I am the one that is not at all. It hits me as perhaps even more ironic that might be one of the reasons so many staff & members hate me (outside of the ones that give me positive rep for posts & call them the best ever.)

I have already exposed you as a liar so I'm not going to bother with a line by line breakdown of your response to me. As for your positive reps, well you're pretty much full of it there too. You have received 35 reps since joing the forum. Only seven were positive. That's not anything to brag about. You think the staff memebers hate you. I'm not going to say I hate you. I don't know the real you. If the way you post here is a true representation of who you really are then you have some real problems. I hope for your sake you are just screwing around and you don't really believe the things you post here. I don't know why you think you would have some kind of target on your back here. There are thousands of members here and they all start out the same. Do you think we saw some random guy named TJ Church sign up one day and we just decided to fuck with him for no reason? You just happened to be unlucky enough to be the one guy out of thousands that we decided to fuck with? That doesn't make much sense. You earned your terrible reputation on your own. Once again I suggest you log out and just forget about the forum. You don't need to use your forum user name to post on the main page so you really have no reason to be here.

I have already exposed you as a liar

The irony in saying that is, since you have never done so, that very phrase exposes you as one... Something I already knew.

so I'm not going to bother with a line by line breakdown of your response to me.

It would be pointless; The number of times you lie matters not when it's all you do.

As for your positive reps, well you're pretty much full of it there too. You have received 35 reps since joing the forum. Only seven were positive. That's not anything to brag about.

It's also not the case.

You think the staff memebers hate you.

I have yet to find out what a memeber is. I do, however, know what most active staff members here are.

I'm not going to say I hate you. I don't know the real you.

We could have posts & PMs back-&-forth for over a year, & you still wouldn't. You (individully & many others) 've already proven to have & maintain your own idea of me, regardless of all signs pointing to the contrary.

If the way you post here is a true representation of who you really are then you have some real problems.

Not really; Just one: The fact that many who post online in these places are idiots who think increasing intelligence & understanding would be a bad thing.

I hope for your sake you are just screwing around and you don't really believe the things you post here.

You mean facts?!

I don't know why you think you would have some kind of target on your back here.

I figure it was some random choice on a staff member's part.

There are thousands of members here and they all start out the same.

Outside of the ones who know each other offline, from other sites/forums, etc.

Do you think we saw some random guy named TJ Church sign up one day and we just decided to fuck with him for no reason?

I speculate many online dislike me largely due to my name, which uses my true offline surname.

You just happened to be unlucky enough to be the one guy out of thousands that we decided to fuck with? That doesn't make much sense.

Few things many of you post here do.

You earned your terrible reputation on your own.

Wrong; I think & post what I do on my own; The reactions (felt &/or posted) are not at all under my control.

Once again I suggest you log out and just forget about the forum. You don't need to use your forum user name to post on the main page so you really have no reason to be here.

There are lots of things one can use to post on the main page. However, as I said before (you pay no attention to much of what I post, which may be part of why you misunderstand it), the name for WZ Forums seems to be the easiest/take the least time. Since I had a good one, why not use it?

You’re just boring me now so this will be the last time I post to you in this thread. There is no point in continuing a discussion with someone who is so blatantly lying. I have provided actual proof of your lies and all you say is I’m the liar instead. You disguise it in your long posts but basically all you’re saying is ‘I know you are but what am I?’ You think your little analogies about Khali being pregnant or Andre winning the Diva’s title are cute and make some kind of point but they don’t help your case at all.

I have been a member of this forum for over three years. I received a couple warnings when I first started and instead of complaining about them I learned from them. I did not take it as a personal attack. I realized the rules that I agreed to follow, and should have read when I signed up, were being enforced. After reading the rules I saw that they were really quite easy to follow so instead of getting upset that some faceless person that I never met had the audacity to warn me that I broke a rule which I clearly broke I decided to…wait for it…follow the rules. It wasn’t really a revolutionary concept. Since then I went on to become pretty well respected by a lot of people here. Of course there are people who disagree with me from time to time but for the most part I am respected. During my time here you are the only one to accuse me of being a liar and you have only done so after I exposed you as one.

As I said this is my last post to you in this thread. I have a challenge for you. Don’t respond to this. Everyone already knows your response. Everyone else is lying and you are the only one telling the truth. You’ll probably throw something in about aliens come down from space to beat CM Punk for the title because you think it helps prove your point. I’ve called you a liar and you’ve called me a liar. There’s nothing more that needs to be said. I know you can’t stand not having the last word so this is a big challenge for you. Don’t respond. I seriously doubt you will be able to do that. You just can’t help yourself. I’ll read your reply but I won’t respond to it. I know you won’t accept this challenge so I will let you have the last word no matter how ridiculous your lies get. You need the satisfaction of thinking you won this argument in your life A LOT more than I do.

I would go ahead & not respond, but the fact is we all know I can stop whenever I want (not when you want) & unlike you I can tell the truth, so what does doing what you tell me really prove?! Nothing, except that you would appear to have some sort of power over me, which is downright laughable.

However, I see we agree there is no point in contnuing discussions with people who are blatantly lying; That is why forums like this exist: So you don't have to talk to yourself. I would let you go ahead & lie without responding, except that you seem to only lie about things regarding/involving me, so I am affected if anyone believes you/your edited *=(before posting) "facts".

I don't care if you or I am respected here by anyone. One of the things I do care about is the fact you claim that you exposed me as a liar & then I called you one; "Wait. Strike that. Reverse it; Thank you."

I also laugh at anyone claiming Brain is "the bigger man". He is not a man at all, but I for one will not even claim to be able to prove that, as I have not looked for such proof.

I would go ahead & not respond, but the fact is we all know I can stop whenever I want (not when you want) & unlike you I can tell the truth, so what does doing what you tell me really prove?! Nothing, except that you would appear to have some sort of power over me, which is downright laughable.

If you can stop whenever you want, why haven't you stopped yet? It's no different than the alcoholic who claims they can stop at any time. You're just addicted to attention.

However, I see we agree there is no point in contnuing discussions with people who are blatantly lying; That is why forums like this exist: So you don't have to talk to yourself. I would let you go ahead & lie without responding, except that you seem to only lie about things regarding/involving me, so I am affected if anyone believes you/your edited *=(before posting) "facts".

Really? I have yet to see proof of their lies. You've done NOTHING to make your case. Every single claim you've made has no backing in facts. I'll shorten your entire point to one sentence:

"The staff lies because they are liars"

That's a tautology, not an argument.

I don't care if you or I am respected here by anyone. One of the things I do care about is the fact you claim that you exposed me as a liar & then I called you one; "Wait. Strike that. Reverse it; Thank you."

I also laugh at anyone claiming Brain is "the bigger man". He is not a man at all, but I for one will not even claim to be able to prove that, as I have not looked for such proof.

If you don't care, then just log out and leave. Post on the main page with another log-in medium.

Brain is the bigger man, because unlike me...he walked away.

If you can stop whenever you want, why haven't you stopped yet? It's no different than the alcoholic who claims they can stop at any time. You're just addicted to attention.

Well, one of the main reasons I have yet to stop is I keep getting questions to me (& other responses) from several different people/directions. I could stop any second & let any/all of them have last words, but we all know the type who see silence as the other person/side admitting to being wrong, etc. Since I am not wrong, I need to be sure that fact is made clear in my responses.

Really? I have yet to see proof of their lies. You've done NOTHING to make your case. Every single claim you've made has no backing in facts.

You have yet to see proof of their lies? That may be true...But that's just it; It's not what you've seen, but what you haven't seen, that's key. They (maybe one, maybe all of them) can alter the way things look all over these forums FAR more than I can, & I have little doubt they've done so. Then, they can post the edited pages, telling you all that's how they've looked since Day 1.

I'll shorten your entire point to one sentence:

"The staff lies because they are liars"

That's a tautology, not an argument.

It's also simply a reversal of the facts & far from my full point.

If you don't care, then just log out and leave. Post on the main page with another log-in medium.

I've done all of the above.

Brain is the bigger man, because unlike me...he walked away.

He did, & then came back. Slyfox, likewise, posted a "last post" & then continued. He even went ahead & posted in at least one (maybe more) thread(s) before closing them permanently, knowing he could repeat himself all he wanted, but never do so honestly.

That's something I find somewhat interesting: Much the same way they have maintained (& used) their abilities to edit & repost things (including posts I have made) repeatedly, they could close any thread without posting in it... They have yet to do so. Maybe you're right: Someone is addicted to attention. (Like turning themselves in to the police.)

Mick Jagger never said "You can't always get what you want." That was Tom Petty. Although I'm sure by now Mick is so drug addled and senile he probably believes he said that and The Gettysburg Address both on the same day.

Mick Jagger never said "You can't always get what you want." That was Tom Petty.

Really? In that case, I must be both hearing and seeing things when I watch this video which features a live performance of "You Can't Always Get What You Want" in 1969 by the Rolling Stones, seven years before Tom Petty formed the Heartbreakers.

Reminds me more of Alanis Morissette than Mick Jagger; mostly due to the crippling inability to properly identify irony.

No offense, but you're stuck in this prison here. For the life of me, I can't imagine why you'd actually still come to this board if that was the case?

I've followed what's happened to you a little bit here, and while I feel you were a bit the victim of a witch hunt, you also didn't do yourself any favors by refusing to answer a simple question.

Not that any of that matters though. It's pretty obvious that you're stuck here now, so I have to ask... why would you actually keep wanting to stay here? It's not like this is the only wrestling board out there (or even the best). Why keep posting at this place?

If I was you, I'd have been gone for good the second I got sent here and told it wasn't likely I was ever getting out.

Here's where I become yet another member with an ironic name, as I am none of the things my name states me to be.

I'll now walk you through, step by step, why that is incorrect, specifically highlighting the areas which prove you to fulfil and aspect of you apt given name. First of all being, what you claimed to be ironic simply wasn't. Irony would have been if, in fact, the name you were given would have been especially inappropriate for you. Say, for instance, that you were the only person in this thread that didn't fulfil that criteria, that would be ironic. What you meant to say was merely 'inappropriate'.

A lot of people are lying in this thread (Nate probably among them, but far from the first)

This pillar we call ******ed. Name who's lying, about what and successfully prove it. Your random accusations mean nothing.

, but I am the one that is not at all.

And here's lying, making a play early on. This implies you are the only person not lying. Despite the fact you can't and haven't proven this to be case, there are many people that have made undeniably true statements in the thread. Not least of all, and most recently Gelgarin, who made an Ed Byrne-like observation about your (well-phrased) "crippling inability to properly identify irony.", as I have already proven.

It hits me as perhaps even more ironic that that might be one of the reasons so many staff & members hate me (outside of the ones that give me positive rep for posts & call them the best ever.)

I added the necessary extra 'that' for you. I would be willing to bet a hefty sum that no staff member has done any such thing. However, that is merely speculation. Thankfully, I know the difference between well-weighted speculative statements and lies. Plus, I doubt anybody hates you. I doubt anybody feels much for you above anything resembling pity or superiority. Because of your blatant exaggeration I've decided to put this in the crybaby column. And, once again, not ironic.

Anyway, the one change I might make despite the seemingly-every-minute changes to my name is the ability for anyone & everyone to post in The Prison/this thread.

Once again, names and evidence or you're lying and/or blowing smoke. There isn't anybody that doesn't have access to this thread and the ability to contribute to it. That's my stance, prove me wrong.

Sly offered me a deal, but closed the thread before I could respond. I put "Re: The Deal" in this thread's title so he would respond, knowing it was about the deal he offered me.

You say he closed the thread before you could respond. Have you responded directly to that offer in here? If not, how is it possible for him to once again respond to what you have said? You have to reply to him first before he can say anything back. Otherwise you're merely waiting for him to elaborate on his deal. I'd start with your response first.

Instead, he has not posted here at all, & many others have lied & posted things that had nothing to do with the topic. I am hoping both will change.

People are posting off topic! Oh booo, poor you. Definitely a touch of the crybaby here. If you want Sly to post in here, give him a reason to. Talk specifically about the terms of your release and what you can do to ensure it, stop throwing around accusations at people, stop the highly unwarranted superiority act (unless you are fooling yourself so well that to go without it would crush you sufficiently to make you actually give up on life) and stick to what you know and proof-reading all of your work before you post it.

As for the dilema of how to get people to stop posting off topic... :confused:

You'd have to be a pretty special guy to do something like that, and not the kind of special you're used to be being called.

----The Truth-Telling Non-Troll, Lifetime Smartest Member Here

Troll! TROLL!! OH DEAR GOD, IT'S A TROLL!!! Even you couldn't believe something that far from the truth. Therefore, you're only saying it to get a rise out of people. That's trolling my friend.

I GOT A FULL HOUSE!

Now, somewhere else you mentioned that you would keep posting as long as people responded to you to maintain the validity of the claims you've made here. You also said that you could stop whenever you wanted to. It makes for an interesting wager. You can either respond to this and continue to, as you see it, keep clean your own name from being degraded, or not respond and prove that you have the ability not to respond and are not merely driven to because you can't fight the compulsion.

If you respond to this, you are right about trying to clear your name but not about being able to stop whenever you want. If you don't then you have lied about saying you would keep posting to keep the dirt off your name, but you will prove that you could stop whenever you wanted. Either way, you've lied about something.

I'll now walk you through, step by step, why that is incorrect

If you were actually going to do that, your post would have ended there.

specifically highlighting the areas which prove you to fulfil and aspect of you apt given name.

I think you meant "your", & "fulfill" has more ls. Now, I have finished correcting you.

First of all being, what you claimed to be ironic simply wasn't. Irony would have been if, in fact, the name you were given would have been especially inappropriate for you. Say, for instance, that you were the only person in this thread that didn't fulfil that criteria, that would be ironic.

Would be, was, & is.

What you meant to say was merely 'inappropriate'.

What I meant to say was what I said. What you meant to say was nothing.

Name who's lying, about what and successfully prove it. Your random accusations mean nothing.

The idea you need them proven, & don't see the facts as obvious yourself, is why people call you ******ed.

Despite the fact you can't and haven't proven this to be case, there are many people that have made undeniably true statements in the thread. Not least of all, and most recently Gelgarin, who made an Ed Byrne-like observation about your (well-phrased) "crippling inability to properly identify irony.", as I have already proven.

You want irony? The fact that you think my statements need to be proven, or that you have proven anything.

I added the necessary extra 'that' for you. I would be willing to bet a hefty sum that no staff member has done any such thing. However, that is merely speculation. Thankfully, I know the difference between well-weighted speculative statements and lies. Plus, I doubt anybody hates you. I doubt anybody feels much for you above anything resembling pity or superiority. Because of your blatant exaggeration I've decided to put this in the crybaby column. And, once again, not ironic.

Perhaps not ironic, & certainly not true. Also, you clearly don't know the difference between speculation, lies, & truth. Otherwise, you would know my statements to be the latter, & yours to be outright lies.

Once again, names and evidence or you're lying and/or blowing smoke. There isn't anybody that doesn't have access to this thread and the ability to contribute to it. That's my stance, prove me wrong.

You can claim I am lying all you want. Unlike you, I will not claim you are lying in doing so; Simply claiming things as they are not in actuality.

You say he closed the thread before you could respond. Have you responded directly to that offer in here?

Making an offer that clearly requests a response (& perhaps even requires one) & then closing it before the person can respond leads me to believe he didn't want one. Regardless, I have posted further for him to respond however he feels he should. Instead, I get plenty of responses from people who have no part/business in the offer, etc.

You have to reply to him first before he can say anything back. Otherwise you're merely waiting for him to elaborate on his deal. I'd start with your response first.

And I have.

People are posting off topic! Oh booo, poor you. Definitely a touch of the crybaby here. If you want Sly to post in here, give him a reason to.

The fact he placed me in here proves he will do things without justification or reason.

Talk specifically about the terms of your release and what you can do to ensure it

He should be the one to start those, since I cannot make it happen ever.

stop throwing around accusations at people

I'll stop saying them when they stop being true.

stop the highly unwarranted superiority act

You mean the very-warranted acting like things are as they are?!

and stick to what you know and proof-reading all of your work before you post it.

1] Sticking to what I know leaves me too much to properly respond to a lot of what people post in this thread.

2] I proofread a lot of what I post, as well as the responses (yours included).

As for the dilema of how to get people to stop posting off topic... :confused:

There's irony: Telling me to proofread right before discussing dilemmas & misspelling the word.

You'd have to be a pretty special guy to do something like that, and not the kind of special you're used to be being called.

I don't get called "special" much at all, but am certainly different than the majority here.

Troll! TROLL!! OH DEAR GOD, IT'S A TROLL!!! Even you couldn't believe something that far from the truth. Therefore, you're only saying it to get a rise out of people. That's trolling my friend.

It is not far at all from the truth... It is the truth.... But I am not your friend.

Now, somewhere else you mentioned that you would keep posting as long as people responded to you to maintain the validity of the claims you've made here. You also said that you could stop whenever you wanted to. It makes for an interesting wager. You can either respond to this and continue to, as you see it, keep clean your own name from being degraded, or not respond and prove that you have the ability not to respond and are not merely driven to because you can't fight the compulsion.

You claim all this after claiming to be correcting me & saying several other things yourself that require responses.

If you respond to this, you are right about trying to clear your name but not about being able to stop whenever you want. If you don't then you have lied about saying you would keep posting to keep the dirt off your name, but you will prove that you could stop whenever you wanted. Either way, you've lied about something.

Either way, you have lied & I have not. You have posted largely to correct me, & I am simply returning the favor.

The idea you need them proven, & don't see the facts as obvious yourself, is why people call you ******ed.

I'm sorry, this completely destroys any hope you EVER have of being credible.

If it was so obvious, you'd have NO problems pointing them out. You can quote posts, you can copy+paste links to stuff...

since you can't do that, your prison name is accurate, or possibly, an understatement

I'm sorry, this completely destroys any hope you EVER have of being credible.

If it was so obvious, you'd have NO problems pointing them out. You can quote posts, you can copy+paste links to stuff...

since you can't do that, your prison name is accurate, or possibly, an understatement

1] I wouldn't have claimed they exist if I didn't see them. (SEVERAL, in fact.) You need proof they're there?! YOU find them!

2] Ban "this idiot" the second you prove yourself to be less of an idiot than you seem to think I am (which will just never happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back