Prison Sickness

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello all,

I think I've finally been hit with Prison sickness. It's when you've been in here so long that you just lose inspiration to post new things. Truthfully with all the inactivity down here coupled by the fact that it always has to be you to start and make new threads its just hard to continue to be inspired to post more stuff. I've attempted at making new threads to be honest but they lack the same energy as usual. The only reason I still care to go on here anymore is for the Predicition Contests truthfully. I don't want that to be the case cause I love posting about wrestling and in general anything, however it's just hard without any energy or change-up. I'm not trying to sound whiny as I know why I'm in here, it's just it's almost like enough is enough and if I'm not going to be getting out of here any time soon, I don't know if I can continue trying. Honestly, this is probably more me venting about not having the same posting oppurtunities as usual and if I let my schedule free up I'd probably find time to continue posting as usual, I just need a change in these forums. I don't want to cause trouble, don't want to be a pain in the ass for the moderators, I just want to be a good poster and talk about wrestling and just life. I've seen it before in Prison where Prisoners give up and I don't want to be like them...it's just not really that easy.

That does seem like the logical thing to do, I just find recently I have nothing to write about.

It's a spam section. Write about whatever. Frankly, if I were in here for as long as you've been, I'd have already found a new message board. Since you've stuck it out this long though, there's no reason to leave now, even if you're fed up. That'd be akin to running a marathon and then quitting the race when the finish line is in sight.

It's a spam section. Write about whatever. Frankly, if I were in here for as long as you've been, I'd have already found a new message board. Since you've stuck it out this long though, there's no reason to leave now, even if you're fed up. That'd be akin to running a marathon and then quitting the race when the finish line is in sight.

True, I think I really want KB to reschedule the Parole Court to a sooner date. Those are always actually a lot of fun.

Got... To try... Harder...

Nah, it's a choice between listening to how great my mom's new boyfriend is and posting on my favourite forum.

Mace, you shouldn't get discouraged. Your rankings thread has stimulated posting here in the prison. That was your idea and it was fresh and innovative. You haven't lost your spark. That proves it. Keep your head up and you will eventually get out. And I'm not saying that just to maintain my 3rd spot. Well, maybe a little. But, not all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back