• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why don't you like me?

Thanks, I think it should all be fine soon as Jackiz has soon me the way of getting out of prison. The joke cheered me up a little. And to give ScreaminNorman ssome more details,withing the last 2 weeks, there was 3 deaths in my neighborhood some I knew well, one car crash, one ski accident, one natural causes-old lady who always would say hello and went to my church. And I just was down a little because it's hard to cope with at the moment.

Thanks, I think it should all be fine soon as Jackiz has soon me the way of getting out of prison. The joke cheered me up a little. And to give ScreaminNorman ssome more details,withing the last 2 weeks, there was 3 deaths in my neighborhood some I knew well, one car crash, one ski accident, one natural causes-old lady who always would say hello and went to my church. And I just was down a little because it's hard to cope with at the moment.

That truly sucks... I have had some deaths in my family this year as well. One being my mother. But, that doesn't excuse your behavior from before 2 weeks ago. You have been in here longer than 2 weeks.

That truly sucks... I have had some deaths in my family this year as well. One being my mother. But, that doesn't excuse your behavior from before 2 weeks ago. You have been in here longer than 2 weeks.

I know. And that's not me at all. When i first came in here I was furious because I didn't understand. I didn't understand the way things worked here. The different forums the PM system the admins and mods. I still was failty new to the system. To quote history "The first nations of western Canada had owned the land before the colonization occured and they did not know what the treaties they signed meant This ultimately go them mad enough to want a rebellion." This is like me back then as I didn't know it was customary to laugh and call prisoners names. I didn't even know the prison existed here. I had no clue what an admin was. Naturally I'm a defensive person and when people call me names I fought back. I'm sorry if I ever insulted anyone because now I learned your suppose to do that in prison. My behaviour back then was not based on normailty but on fear, fear that I had somehow become truly useless in posting and being on the internet sharing opinons. I felt what I said was useless so I tried making more meaning by fighting back. I know i made me look like an asshole especially towards Klunkerbunker and for that I am sorry

I hear you. Like I said. The key is probably to just ignore all posts that would be considered SPAM or directed negatively at you. Just post to the best of your knowledge or your opinion, on wrestling dude. That is the best advice one could give you right now.

Because really, nothing else applies to you. Just focus on making good posts or making some decent threads. Begging for forgiveness or apologizing isn't going to do it. Showing initiative and a change in yourself will, I bet.

I know. And that's not me at all. When i first came in here I was furious because I didn't understand. I didn't understand the way things worked here. The different forums the PM system the admins and mods. I still was failty new to the system. To quote history "The first nations of western Canada had owned the land before the colonization occured and they did not know what the treaties they signed meant This ultimately go them mad enough to want a rebellion." This is like me back then as I didn't know it was customary to laugh and call prisoners names. I didn't even know the prison existed here. I had no clue what an admin was. Naturally I'm a defensive person and when people call me names I fought back. I'm sorry if I ever insulted anyone because now I learned your suppose to do that in prison. My behaviour back then was not based on normailty but on fear, fear that I had somehow become truly useless in posting and being on the internet sharing opinons. I felt what I said was useless so I tried making more meaning by fighting back. I know i made me look like an asshole especially towards Klunkerbunker and for that I am sorry

This is a wrestling forum, you know that right?

When i first came in here I was furious because I didn't understand. I didn't understand the way things worked here. The different forums the PM system the admins and mods. I still was failty new to the system. To quote history "The first nations of western Canada had owned the land before the colonization occured and they did not know what the treaties they signed meant This ultimately go them mad enough to want a rebellion." This is like me back then as I didn't know it was customary to laugh and call prisoners names. I didn't even know the prison existed here. I had no clue what an admin was. Naturally I'm a defensive person and when people call me names I fought back. I'm sorry if I ever insulted anyone because now I learned your suppose to do that in prison. My behaviour back then was not based on normailty but on fear, fear that I had somehow become truly useless in posting and being on the internet sharing opinons. I felt what I said was useless so I tried making more meaning by fighting back. I know i made me look like an asshole especially towards Klunkerbunker and for that I am sorry

This is absolutely wonderful.

Best thing I have read on here in weeks

^^^^
To Kirey.... Have a Solero and shut the fuck up!

solero.jpg

Thread Date Posted By Comment
Post Your Rep - Prison... 02-01-2011 07:07 PM The Crock just a huge red block

Post Your Rep - Prison... 02-01-2011 12:23 PM Find'er Woo'er Ryder

Post Your Rep - Prison... 02-01-2011 11:28 AM The Great Deku Lee aww

Post Your Rep - Prison... 02-01-2011 02:30 AM DirtyJosé 2

Tell a secret about the... 01-31-2011 01:25 AM Crooked I I don't dislike you!
Hey! There I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back