Who would win in Real Fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homicide said:
Kurt Angle or Edge
Kurt Angle, he's had real fights before which have been reported on quite a lot of wrestling news-sites. He actually used submissive techniques to win, he's fast and can do it.

against whom? did he win all the fights? can we have evidence, please?

Homicide said:
Chris Benoit or Booker T
Chris Benoit has had a few fights which have come out the same as Kurt Angle's, he actually used submissive techniques to gaint the advantage. But Booker beat the crap out of Batista and could probably do it to others too. I'll go with Booker.

again, who did benoit fight? i've never heard that before

Shelton - better fighter and has a better toned athletic body

Harcore - The name says it all, you can tell in the eyes this guy can start and end a fight.

In their prime -> Stone Cold as his character is a reflection of what he really is, a guy who dont take crap from someone, and if your someone like that, you got to back your words with actions, and I think that he could take the fight to the next level if needed.

Hard to pick but depends on the scenario, cos Road Warrior could charge and break him apart, but Flair could live up to his reputation and for example have dust in his hands and blind the animal.

Kurt Angle would win just about any fight as physically quite strong and athletic enough to perform the submissive moves on anyone.

Booker is the man no doubt

It's all up in the air with all of them... No one ever saw Chris Jericho beating Goldberg in a locker room fight but it happened, no one saw Bart Gunn beating Steve Williams or Gunn going down in one punch to Butterbean.

I'd rather see all the above wrestle a good match than brawl anyhow... Do we really need to see illusions shattered like the Goldberg one?

Henry: Easy Choice there, Lashly might be tough but Henry is solid thats for sure
Taker: Bigger, Still Faster or would be able to keep up with Masters, Definately would be close
Batista: Just outpowers Cena and Cena's is probably a punk in real life anyways, hes definately not a "Street Thug". Even though Cena may seem tough in the ring and not "give up" doesnt mean shit, ITS FAKE.
Khali: Way to big, over power out reach H, He would definately take this fight...

You guys all seem to be forgetting REAL fights...not lil fake ones

Henry - He's the Worlds Stongest Man

Taker - Masters is dumb Taker is older and wiser and bigger and stronger

Batista - he has more strength than cena

Khali - Khali killed a guy so he can beat any of those up there.

kane45 said:
I was wondering which wrestlers people think really are tough who do you guys think would win in a fight with the following wrestlers

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry
Chris Master or Undertaker
Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali

___

Bobby Lashley!
Chris Master
Batista
TRiple H

In real fights...:dark2:

___

Get a look at greatness!:)

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry - Lashley, i think mark henry is too overweight!

Chris Master or Undertaker - The undertaker simpley because he's a great striker in the punching section.

Batista or John Cena - Hmmmmm this is a tough one

Triple H or Great Khali - No idea

Henry vs Lashley? LASHLEY

Taker vs masters? TAKER

Batista vs Cena? BATISTA

HHH vs Khali? Stalemate. those guys would beat the crap out of one another.

NEW ONES:

Shamrock vs Angle? SHAMROCK

Rob Van Dam vs Steve Blackman? RVD
:robvandam:
Regal vs Fit Finlay? FINLAY

New Jack vs John Cena? NEW JACK

1Lashley he has the background to get it done
2Undertaker he's a brawler
3Cena he has the ability to get it done and you don't have to be big to win a fight and just cuz you have big musles doesn't make you powerful so Cena all the way and by the way Booker T proved that about Batista
4HHH i'd have to go with HHH on this one cuz i've seen him in some good brawls

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry- Lashley simply enough that even though Henry is huge, Lashley si strong and he is fast so he can take his opponent down fast.

Chris Master or Undertaker- Taker. Masters is just stupid in real life and Taker is more tronger and more wise.

Batista or John Cena- Cena, simply because Cena might even be a tough person in real life.

Triple H or Great Khali- I don't know on this one. Khali can kill HHH with a fw punches or power bombs.

Queen Anne's Revenge said:
I don't get the Khali thing either. I think HHH would absolutely pick and shred him to pieces.

That's true but Khali is huge. He can kill a person with a few chops. HHH needs some help to take down Khali because of his size, and etc.

Dragon said:
That's true but Khali is huge. He can kill a person with a few chops. HHH needs some help to take down Khali because of his size, and etc.

Khali is big and huge, But HHH is a f'n muscle machine, one clean punch from him and it would put Khali on the ground

Plus HHH is deceptively fast. He's not just some big slow meathead that he might be able to come across as.

(speaking of fast, I was watching an old Macho Man match, the Mega Powers vs. Mega Bucks at Survivor Series, and boy, in his youth, Macho was like lightning running around the ring. It was crazy how fast he was.)

Oh yeah, lest I forgot, as for the other three.

I'd probably have to take:

*That freak Lashley would surely find a way to take Mark Henry.
*Hate to say, but I think roid-head Masters would beat the much older Undertaker.
*Batista and Cena is a much tougher call, but I will flip the coin and go with Batista.

Oh, I just thought that people who where twice the size of the other person then they would win the fight. But it seems like HHH is a really strong person in real life so i am changing my vote to HHH.

Plus, who do you think Cena can beat in a real fight?

1. Mark Henry (just guessing)
2. Taker (old school always ends up on top)
3. Cena (the guy never gives up)
4. TRIPLE H (he'll beat em so easily he won't need a SH)

I can see that Lashley can take down Henry in a fight. He is fast and strong. He will find out a way. Plus, the only reason why I think Taker will win a real fight between Masters, because Taker knows how to wrestle better and is way smarter than Masters.

HHH is even stronger than most people think. that's why he got this far in the business.. maybe cena could lose.. guess i just hate dave

Yeah, so is Khali. HHH can beat Khali becuase of how strong he is...
Henry is almost as huge as Khali, but he is fat. Lashley is also strong and real fast just like HHH is. Lashley can just use his fast running and his strongness to beat Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back