Who would win in Real Fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kane45

I was wondering which wrestlers people think really are tough who do you guys think would win in a fight with the following wrestlers

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry
Chris Master or Undertaker
Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali

Lashley
Taker
Batista
Kahli, no doubt about any of those.

1. Bobby Lashley
2. Undertaker (although i would want masters to win cuz i hate taker, i know taker is a hell of a lot better)
3. Batista(this was an extrmemly difficult one to tell)
4. HHH (if theres anyone who MIGHT be able to get rid of that waste of roster space)

kane45 said:
I was wondering which wrestlers people think really are tough who do you guys think would win in a fight with the following wrestlers

Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali

1. tough one to call, but i'll say lashley b/c he has the reach
2. undertaker, he is badass out of the ring imo.
3. cena, don't know why but i think cena could hold his own, playing football toughens u up
4. lol, khali. he is freakishly huge. prolly too stupid to realize he's in a fight.

Henry is toooo slow for lashely who is military trained, Lashley is a tru Beast
Sorry Taker..but masters is Younger prolly stronger than you...so his speed is a big factor...Its close tho
Batista or John Cena
Most evenly matched fight IMO...I think bastisa maybe a lil faster and his strength is greater than cena..would be a good fight
Triple H or Khali
Khali is slow as shit..HHH will beat the hell outta his knees and take that man out

Lashley or Henry.
Im going Lashley for the speed and being ex military, If lashley uses his head, he would just run around a bit, ducking slow punches, make the big man tired and the njust smash the crap out of him.

Chris Masters or Taker
Taker, mainly on experiance, Taker could destroy Masters, Masters wouldn't even have a chance because of the roid taking.

Batista or Cena
Batista mainley again on the Bouncer experience, It would be close but Batista would know what to do even if he got the crap beaten out of by Booker.

Khali or HHH
I have no idea why everyone is saying Khali? In a David Gholiath fight its usally David coming out on top, HHH has experience and would just duck Khalis punches, take out the big mans knee and just piledrive punches into him.

kane45 said:

Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali
Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali

1. I'm going with Lashley, no question. Honestly, I think Henry is more fat than muscle now than ever and Lashley is in superior condition, military trained and quite simply...it would be no contest.

2. I want to go with Masters, but I just can't. He's big and strong but doesn't look like he could hold his own in a real fight with someone like Taker. Taker was whoopin the ass of men tougher and stronger than Masters since before Masters was a gleam in his parents eyes.

3. Holy wow what a fight this would be. I'm going with Cena because he just seems like the kind that, one of his limbs could be torn off and he'd still be fighting.

4. Khali is a figurine...Anthony Robbins on steroids...HHH would chop him down and whip his ass six ways from Sunday.

Mark Henry - Size and speed are important.
Chris Masters - I don't see how any of you are saying Taker would win in an actual street fight, masters has the youth, agility, power and overall force. Taker is a bit too old and fragile, sorry, the only thing he has is size.
Batista - Hard one.
Great Khali - Size and use of force overtakes experiance.

You guys are completely stupid, you cant tell who would win in a fight, for all we know chris master's could be a pussy, same with everyone else.
This isnt Wrestling, which is predictable.

Im sure we know that...which is why we are giving reasons..ur right..Khali could be mike tyson in the streets we dont know

judge by how much energy they exert now, and what they do in the ring

we can all agree that Lashley is pretty much a machine..and henry is a slow power house?? Henry isnt Muhamad Ali we can gather from the 10 Pluse years we have seen him in the ring

Shut Cho Bitch Ass up Homie...

:blink: ...okay

well, lets try some new ones.

Who would win a fight:

Kurt Angle or Edge
Kane or Big Show
Chris Benoit or Booker T
Ken Kennedy or Randy Orton

Kurt Angle or Edge
Angles a olypmic trained athlete..edge wouldnt get his asskicked but Angle would win
Kane or Big Show
This is a good fight, I ono my guy is to say Big Show But I think that Kane would take him down, and iono who is stronger but iono i like kane more lol
Chris Benoit or Booker T
According to report Booker Beat the Hell outta Bautista..I already know this man can fight..Booker will beat up 75% of thec company lol
Who cares...Ima go wit Randy cuz he seems more athletic and quicker

pretty even i guess

People like JBL, Taker and Holly would win most if not all fights. Then there's Angle with his background, and Show with his size. Also Finlay maybe, or that just may be the character he plays giving me that impression...

Kurt Angle-He's faster than Edge and seems physically stronger

Big Show-lol i wasnt too sure about this...but i figured all he would have to do is body slam him to get the KO lol

Chris Benoit-I judged this by how the 2 wrestled..to me,Benoit seems to be alot more aggressive,and he can take as much as he can give..which is a bonus

Randy/Kennedy-no idea...even probably?

Kurt Angle or Edge
Kurt Angle, he's had real fights before which have been reported on quite a lot of wrestling news-sites. He actually used submissive techniques to win, he's fast and can do it.

Kane or Big Show
I'll go with Kane simply because he seems to be the faster guy. Show is stronger but Kane seems to have that...edge to him.

Chris Benoit or Booker T
Chris Benoit has had a few fights which have come out the same as Kurt Angle's, he actually used submissive techniques to gaint the advantage. But Booker beat the crap out of Batista and could probably do it to others too. I'll go with Booker.

I don't really care about this one, each seems to be a little...I don't know...let's just say they don't seem to be a fighter type. But I'll go with Randy anyway.

New Set...Sorry for thread Jacking buttt

Shelton vs Haas

Edge vs Hardcore Holly

Rock vs Stone Cold

Road warrior vs ric Flair

Shelton vs. Haas: I'd say Haas, just because he's more of an actual wrestler than Shelton

Edge vs. Holly: Easily Holly, I doubt there's many he couldn't take on

Rock vs. Stone Cold: Austin, he's that kinda guy really, who'd fare well in a fight

Road Warrior vs. Flair: Flair, the road-rage incident and his general style really. The more old-school guys are harder imo

theguppee1234 said:
:blink: ...okay

well, lets try some new ones.

Who would win a fight:

Kurt Angle or Edge
Kane or Big Show
Chris Benoit or Booker T

Kurt Angle could beat just about anyone. The guy is so quick. He can be all over you before you realize there is even a fight. ...and anyone who wrestles with a broken neck sure as heck ain't gonna quit.

Kane ... "The Big SLOW" would just have a hard time keeping up with the Big Red Machine.

Benny/Booker: really tough call. I would have to see a best of seven series...LOL...seriously though, they are both pretty tough guys...Benoit came from the "Dungeon" and The Book came from the "Prison".

Ken Kennedy or Randy Orton: The only good thing is that someone would get beat up.

Shelton vs Haas - Shelton is just bigger and faster.

Edge vs Hardcore Holly - Hardcore Holly's name says it all.

Rock vs Stone Cold - Rednecks could kick the crap out of any pretty boy, anyday! (lol)

Road warrior vs ric Flair - Even though he was released... He is bigger, tougher, and "slightly" younger. Flair has a small build, and Animal has a big build.

JKO said:
New Set...Sorry for thread Jacking buttt

Shelton vs Haas

Edge vs Hardcore Holly

Rock vs Stone Cold

Road warrior vs ric Flair

1. shelton- this is a hard one but im going with shelton cause i think he is both stronger and quicker

2. hardcore holly- Idk how tough edge is outside of wrestling, and hardcore has the size advantage

3. Rock easily austin is sore all over and has horrible knee's

4. Road warrior- flair is just too old and warrior has a big size advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo