Who would win in Real Fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

If I could of seen a real fight and then judge it, I think Lashley vs. HHH would be an awesome fun. They are both strong and fast. Plus Batista can have a good fight with someone else and John Cena doesn't back down so he can have a good fight.

Lashley would kill Henry. Henry is a powerlifter and is slower than Estelle Getty. Lashley was a Silver medalist in the World Military Games in REAL wrestling. End of that one. Besides, Mark Henry probably can't even tie his own shoes. Just look at him.

If we're talking about Masters now and Undertaker now, I'd go with Masters. Taker is old and has a bad back. Plus, Masters is quicker and pound for pound stronger.

Batista and John Cena would probably be the worst fight ever. They'd probably find a way to bore the crowd. I don't even want to call it. The thought of it just made me throw up in my mouth.

Triple H or Khali? Triple H would win even if got beat up, because in the morning he'd wake up and still be married to the boss' daughter.

If you were to match any of these guys against the others, Lashley would smear all of them. He needs to squash Batista real soon so we can see at least a semi-decent big man have a top spot. Even if he is green.

bobby lashly
masters-undertaker is too old and wouldnt be using wrestling moves
batista
triple h-khali isnt really that strong. they making him out to be really strong making one headbut and big boot beat taker. he isnt that strong

exoskeletion said:
The one fight i would love to see in real life is Finlay vs Hardcore Holly. Buggerknows who'd win, but it'd be brutal.

Yeah, they are both old but they can really go at it. Like I think Holly had a shoot fight with Dupree a while back. Holly and Finlay will never uit so a fight between them will be interesting.

Lashely
Undertaker
?(I'd say it would be a draw because Batista powers out Cena But Cena Out Submission Batista
Triple H (how is he gone pedigree that fat waste of roster space the Sob Of SOBS?)

exoskeletion said:
The one fight i would love to see in real life is Finlay vs Hardcore Holly. Buggerknows who'd win, but it'd be brutal.
Damn good idea. They're both no-nonsense tough shooters. Definitely a great matchup stylistically.

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry-bobby
Chris Master or Undertaker-taker
Batista or John Cena-batista
Triple H or Great Khali-kahli

hhh has speed but once kahli got a punch lights out hhh

kane45 said:
I was wondering which wrestlers people think really are tough who do you guys think would win in a fight with the following wrestlers

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry
Chris Master or Undertaker
Batista or John Cena
Triple H or Great Khali

Mark henry, he is stronger.
Chris Masters (i hate to say) but hes built extremely well and much faster
John Cena, batista proved he cant fight that well
Great Khali, he's a big guy

Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry-Lashley

Chris Master or Undertaker-Undertaker

Batista or John Cena-Batista

Triple H or Great Khali-Khali