Final Roster for SVR07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistafan9933

Pre-Show Stalwart
Here is the final roster for the new WWE video game 'WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007': Batista, JBL, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Jillian Hall, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Joey Mercury, Ric Flair, The Boogeyman, John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Johnny Nitro, Shawn Michaels, Candice Michelle, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Ken Kennedy, Snitsky, Chavo Guerrero, Kid Kash Super Crazy, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Torrie Wilson, Chris Masters, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Daivari, Lita, Triple H, Edge, Mark Henry, Trish Stratus, Eugene, Matt Hardy, Umaga, Finley, Melina, The Undertaker, The Great Khali, Mickie James, Viscera, Gregory Helms, Paul Berchill, Vito, Hardcore Holly, Psicosis, and William Regal

They should have put ECW in it

Thats awesome, too bad though that Jeff HArdy isn't in the game. and i wonder if almondo alihondro estrada (?) is in the game. Where did you get this information from?

yeah man lol cant wait to get it on 360.it'd be awesome if they had like,a King of the Ring tournament or whatever.or maybe we could just organize our own on here if people are interested...

Im sure there will be easy CAWS for them tho... Also you can upload there music to an XBox 360... Roster still seems like its missing people... I cant think of who tho... Just doesnt seem that big...

only noteworthy people that are missing are Londrick and the Spirit Squad. But, SS arent in because there's just too many of them, and fans wouldnt settle for just two. I read it in an interview.

I hope you could unlock ECW or something.... Thats pretty generic there not in it... Maybe they'll have there own game or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back