Smackdown vs raw 2007: Best video game ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raymond27913

just look at the roster: Batista Jillian Hall Rey Mysterio
The Big Show Joey Mercury Ric Flair
Bobby Lashley John Cena Rob Van Dam
The Boogeyman Johnny Nitro Shawn Michaels
Booker T Kane Shelton Benjamin
Candice Michelle Ken Kennedy Snitsky
Carlito Kid Kash Super Crazy
Chavo Guerrero Kurt Angle Torrie Wilson
Chris Benoit Lance Cade Trevor Murdoch
Chris Masters Lita Triple H
Daivari Mark Henry Trish Stratus
Edge Matt Hardy Umaga
Finlay Melina The Undertaker
The Great Khali Mickie James Viscera
Gregory Helms Paul Burchill Vito
Hardcore Holly Psicosis William Regal
JBL Randy Orton
THE LEGENDS:Bam Bam Bigelow Hulk Hogan Roddy Piper
Bret Hart Jerry Lawler Shane McMahon
Cactus Jack Jim Neidhart Steve Austin
Dude Love Mankind Tazz
Dusty Rhodes Mr. Perfect
Eddie Guerrero The Rock

THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING AND THERE IS A BRAND NEW SEASON MODE AND MORE IN DEPTH MATCH STYLES INCLUDING MONEY IN THE BANK. IN MY MIND THIS COULD BE THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME

hey can u telll me about wats new in the gm mode im a big fan of the gm mode......is there ecw in the game? i mean the ecw arena and it is a seperate brand? and one more thing dude will ecw be there in gm mode like 3 brands RAW SMACKDOWN ECW

no boogeyman, angle are in it along with kash. and sorry ecw is not in it but i do no that ecw arena is but next yr they are lookin to make it all 3 brands

And the reason why there is no ECW in it, and why Angle, Kash, and Boogeyman are still in it is because the game has been in production for around a year now. When it was announced that ECW was coming back, there wasn't going to be time to try and put all that new stuff in there. And its not as easy as you think to take out wrestlers in the game already.

Greatest of All time? See SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain from '03 dude. 07 will be good in all, but it'll take one hell of an effort to overcome HCTP

I'll judge when I get the game. Every year I get excited about the game but the only one that's lived up to the hype is Here Comes The Pain.

here comes the pain sucked. lol. i think the first smackdown game was way better than that. all the old nintendo or sega games that featured wwe or wwf were even better. i threw that game out and put on barney or something, thats how much it sucked TO ME. maybe not to anyone else, but to me.

sevastra said:
And the reason why there is no ECW in it, and why Angle, Kash, and Boogeyman are still in it is because the game has been in production for around a year now. When it was announced that ECW was coming back, there wasn't going to be time to try and put all that new stuff in there. And its not as easy as you think to take out wrestlers in the game already.
its weird tho that they have dx in it and when dx came back wasnt ecw around? umaga and kahli are also in it and booker t is in it as booker t but with his all hail king booker video its weird it seemed like they could have pushed it back one more month and added alotta recent stuff like jeff hardy and all that and i dunno bout u guys but i coulda waited one more month for jeff hardy and a couple other small things..im not sayin the whole ecw brand tho im sure that would take a couple months

notice that the spirit squad isnt in it. they came before khali and all and they arent in it, im happy that they arent cause they suck but its funny.

I love the the first one and 06 version... I can't wait... I really wanna see what Umaga and Khali looks like... Gonna be wicked!!!

umaga looks crazy prolly the realest person in the game ill try n find the screenshots i saw for u

this is the all hail king booker shit iw as talkin bout

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20061013060737701.jpg

umaga(look at the tatoo...crazy)

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20061009055921783.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20061009060207639.jpg

DX

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20061016014506477.jpg

Dx Entrance Video
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/820/820800/vids_1.html

i got this all at IGN.COM by the way if anyone wants to see more

Status
Not open for further replies.