Who will the Undertaker choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrestlingDude

Occasional Pre-Show
Who do you think the Undertaker will choose to fight at Wrestlemanis 23. WWE Champion, John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion, Batista or ECW Champion, Bobby Lashley?

there is no chance in hell it will be lashley, taker is more fitted for the smackdown and raw brands, ecw does not have the talent to compete with him in the first place, unless your gonna do lashley vs taker every week. We already have lashley vs test every week and thats bad enough.

SD need taker in order to stay alive...so i would think he might go for the WHC title against Batista.

If he decided to go for the WWE title and win it..which i think he will..i would like him to bring it back to SD..because that is where it belong...Batista or who ever its that wins the WHC at WM can go back to RAW.

I think the WWE CHampionship he might start a feud with HBK once again and then after winning the title at Wrestlemania 23.

Shawn Michaels would defeat the Undertaker at Summerslam 2007

undertaker will choose the whc against batista and win it. there is no way he is going to raw he is just messing with all the champs he is staying on smackdown and going for the whc!!

Apparently at the smackdown tapings, Vince gets on the mic saying "I don't care what the people want." and even saying "I TELL the people what they want" Um, yeah and that has been the problem. He's telling the people what he thinks they want and we the people don't like it. As far as who Taker is gonna face, it's not gonna be Lashley, that's a given. Cena, frankly seeing Taker with that championship belt makes my stomach turn. So it's gotta be Batista and looking at the rumored card for Mania, it's gonna be the only watchable match there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back