Who Will Be First and a JD Question

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
who do you think will win their 1st WWE or World Champion first Mr Kennedy or Carlito???

And if Undertaker and Batista do fight at WrestleMania 23 would people agree with me that they would face off again at Judgment Day in a Hell in a Cell Match???

I think Kennedy will win his first. It seems he has a lot better push than Carlito, if that's what you call a push. I think this WM coming will be Undertaker's last. May be wrong, who knows?

I'm not sure who would get it first...

I would like to see Kennedy.

But then again, if carlito is in his prime condition he is really really good.

But, i would have to say Kennedy, just because he is on SD. and i dont see cena losing the title any time soon... although i wish he would, cuz he is SO good in the chase situation. but i think once DX is over, HHH will return to the title hunt. and so carlito might not have room to grow into the WWE champ.

i would have to say kennedy. After carlito had fueded with orton he just disappeared, when kennedy finishes with taker i can see him moving on to fued with benoit or even booker meaning he will stay in the spotlight and not just backstage bits, while carlito will be going for the I.C belt at best when kennedy has his title chance

If taker faces batista at WM then again at Judgment Day that would probably indicate batista wins. In my opinion that would make a mockery of takers undefeated streak, Of all people to loose to, when you look at who he's fought.

I would say Kennedy. His push is huge right now and I wouldn't be surprised if he won the royal rumble. (Batista/Undertaker is only rumoured) Although I pray Umaga is not in the main event at wrestlemania, and when you think about it, after a short fued with Umaga, Cena/Carlito could be a possibilty. Either way, they both hopefully will get their shots down the line.

if undertaker loses to batista at WM23 i will never watch wwe again. for someone who has been in the business for as long and successfully as he has and to have him lose so some 300 pound turtle like batista would be so stupid.
as for kennedy/carlito, i think kennedy will be in the title hunt within 6 months, while carlito may still be in the IC range for a while. if not, i think if theres a money in the bank match again, one of them will probably win it, most likely kennedy.

who do you think will win their 1st WWE or World Champion first Mr Kennedy or Carlito???

And if Undertaker and Batista do fight at WrestleMania 23 would people agree with me that they would face off again at Judgment Day in a Hell in a Cell Match???

Kennedy IMO will be the first to have heavyweight gold around his waist

to answer your wrestlemania question...no

batista vs taker alone will darw viewers...no need for a gimmick match. unless on of them turns heel i dont see the reason for a hell in a cell match. i hope that both are faces when wrestlemania rolls around, it would make for a classic, something memorable, and something we dont see anymore....two faces for a title.

I'd have to go with Kennedy though anything can happen, but I think it'll be Kennedy because after he's done feuding with Taker, there are alot of guys for him to feud with, Kane, Benoit, Finley, Booker, and as it looks right now MVP, Carlito has aways to go yet, he he is able to get a good feud with some one like well Umaga I geuss since all of Raws top guys are invoved in the DX/Rated RKO feud right now, Carlito best chance at a title right now would have to be the IC title

as for your JD HITC, if Taker and Batista were to face at WM23 then I think I'd rather see them have the HITC match there instead of waiting until JD, of course for this to happen then Batista would have to turn heel, and if he was still champion at WM then he would have to lose the title to Taker, which would set up a different match for JD, maybe a triple threat with Kane or Benoit thrown into the mix

Batista vs Undertaker is only rumoure so far this is wat JR said own his own web site > ''I have heard ZERO about a proposed Batista vs. Undertaker match at Wrestlemania 23 in Detroit'' www.jrsbarbq.com if u want to check it out!! as far as carlto n kennedy i would like to c both of them win gold there both the future of the business i think but if i had to pick 1 ill say kennedy

I think I'd prefer Kennedy to get a belt first. He's pretty good on the mic and his skills are enjoyable to watch. Having him as champion, I think I'd like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back