Which Mid-Carder deserves the wwe title push?

Nice opinion I guess, lol!! Chuck Moves on, so now it will be a last chance man battle royal to see which 2 eliminated from this round will get a second chance. Here is how it will work. I will list all the particpants and one by one you vote someone off until there is only two. Remember u r only allowed to vote once!!!

Here are the participants.....
Finlay
Balls Mahoney
Matt Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Tommy Dreamer
Carlito
Chris Masters
Val Venis

I VOTE FINLAY OUT. TO ME HE WILL NEVER HOLD THE GOLD.

Balls Mahoney
Matt Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Tommy Dreamer
Carlito
Chris Masters
Val Venis

Chris Masters I just can't see him with a World Championship

Balls Is Awesome if given the right srena in which for him to show off his stuff. In his entire WWE run so far I have yet to see him bust out half of the stuff he did in ECW. I have yet to see a superkick out of him, and yet his is one of the best Ive seen.

Matt Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Tommy Dreamer
Carlito
Val Venis

Let's face it, Val does nothing except the occasional squash. Plus, Santino kicked his ass.

Go Santino!

ok then im going with shelton on this one, he has held his own in a mianevent level match, has proven time and time again that he is the best at what he does just stick a manager with him to help him on the mic and lets give him the title

Mate, Shelton isn't in it. There's Matt Hardy, Hardcore Holly, Tommy Dreamer and Carlito left, you have to eliminate one of them.

So it's down to Matt Hardy, Hardcore Holly, Carlito, & Tommy Dreamer. After the Next 2 eliminations the last 2 move on and make up the top 10.

I'd eliminate Hardcore Holly. Matt and Carlito have the potential to become world champs in the future, whilst Tommy gets much more of a reaction from the crowd then Holly does.

It's down to Matt Hardy, Carltio and Tommy Dreamer.

i eliminate Carlito as i think he blew his chance when cena was the champ at the end of the year 2005 and nyr for the elimination chamber.

Tommy Dreamer is through? I'm surprised. I would have put through Matt and Carlito.

OK then, what's next?

Ok then Matt & Dreamer are back in it, and im also surprised i thought carlito would advance instead of dreamer. The next round works like this. I have randomly divided the 10 remaining wrestlers in 2 groups of 5, where i will allow 6 people total(including me) to rate the wrestlers in the group from 1-5. Here is where i ask to judge them on ability, mic skills, charisma ect. Each wrestler will recieve a point for whatever spot u place him in. The 4 wrestlers who get the lowest combined total will be elminated.
1-5
2-3
3-2
2-1
1-0

The first group is...
Chuck Palumbo
Elijah Burke
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Tommy Dreamer

Here is my ranking:

#1. Jeff Hardy-5
#2. Elijah Burke-3
#3. Chuck Plumbo-2
#4. Matt Hardy-1
#5. Tommy Dreamer-0

1# Elijah Burke-5
2# Jeff Hardy-3
3# Matt Hardy-3
4# Tommy Dreamer-2
5# Chuck Palumbo-1

Remember here is the pointing system
1-5
2-3
3-2
2-1
1-0
or u can just label 1-5 and i can put the point doesnt matter!
And thank-you colmania for following it. Lol

Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Tommy Dreamer
Elijah Burke
Chuck Palumbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members