Which Mid-Carder deserves the wwe title push?

Benjamin

This guy is awosome.Remeber money in the bank number 1?

Kevin Thorne-1 Vs. Shelton Benjamin-1 Vs. Finlay Vs. Balls Mahoney

One more vote each for either Benjamin or thorne and they advance!

Well, here come the first man advancing - and yes, predictably, the TMWS (that's Teenage Mutant Wrestling Smark) votes for Shelton Benjamin to advance. Possibly the greatest pure wrestling talent around today, and yes, MITB1 was possibly the most awesome Benjamin performance ever - that T-Bone from the top of the ladder was simply amazing.

Shelton Benjamin moves on to the next room. Benjamin is one of the best pure athletes in the wwe right now but lacks on the mic. That leaves

Kevin Thorne-1
Finlay-0
Balls Mahoney-0

Remember all losers in this round compete in a second chance battle royal.

I choose Finlay. He is a very good veteran and still gets decent pops from the crowd. He also helps produce Smackdown and trains the divas.

stevie richards: simple fact i chose richards because he is brilliant on the mic (RTC), he has skills, i loved his feud with kevin thorne and believe that he was eliminated from the title chase early but did anyone see the way he was eliminated man it made him look strong as a face and i believe that with time stevie can become the ecw champion or even tv champ if they bring that belt back, simply put stevie needs a big push i consider him the val venis of ecw, has all the tools but lake of faith from creative and unwillingnes to politic stops him moving on

Richards has already been eliminated a while ago. Sorry.
Kevin Thorne-1
Finlay-1
Balls Mahoney-0

These are the contenders right now!

Kevin Thorn . I see a lot of potential in him and i hope he gets a title shot

That means Thorne & Benjamin advance to the next round and Finlay & Mahoney will compete in the last chance battle royal. The next group contains Matt Hardy Vs. Santino Marella Vs. Jeff Hardy-1 Vs. Hardcore Holly!

I vote 4 Jeff Hardy!!! He may be a spot monkey but aleast his is entertaining!!!

My vote goes to Jeff Hardy since I see him winning a world title someday

Both Hardy's = Shit.

Hardcore Holly...Hahahaha, For WWE Gold...Holly....Hahahahahaha. Never.

Santino- Come on, This is the only logical choice, The guy is a promo god and has some of the best in ring skills since Kurt Angle.;)

Santino- Come on, This is the only logical choice, The guy is a promo god and has some of the best in ring skills since Kurt Angle.;)

for real like you said while his mic work is great his ability in the ring makes Ricky Steamboat look like Hulk Hogan

If either Hardy even gets close to a title I will be very dissapointed.

Santino>everyone

Wow let's not drink too much Kool Aid everybody....Santino has got some skill in the ring, but he can also lose the crowd quick (he is still thought of a jobber to some) even though he was a former IC Champ--like that means a thing these days, right? The fact that he is mentioned in the same company with Angle puts a lump in my throat that I hope just suffocates me. Yeah I get it, Santino, nice riff on the Angle character mixed in with a little WWF Classic 80's style nationalistic theme for that crazy ol' boot country....that'sa spiceya meataballa. Keep workin hard Marella.....others are more deserving and it sure as hellfire ain't Kevin Thorne...sorry brah. Stevie Richards...what? I said Stevie Richards....what? This poor guy will never catch a real MAINSTREAM break...so....NO!!! Who's next? The Hardyz yeah they got a good shot but they are very spotty still...this is not the worst thing by any means and I am a purist....at least their spots get attention....and they have a viable audience, but as high as each of these Boyz have ever soared they always hit their ceiling and that ceiling has never been WWE Main Event Championship status. Not their time yet...if ever...another crash landing for the Cameron, NC Bros. Keep going....ok let's see...UMAGA!!! Oh it could happen, it should have happened (by the way I am half realist and half optimist in LIFE) and it WON'T... Sad really, but eh...his character would have to shed some of the savage and show a more tender side, but he would still have to flip out to keep the endearment of the fans....is there anyway possible the WWE writers could write UMAGA this delicately and with such detail....we know the answer to that one and he faces Triple H on Sunday, too OUCH...think Samoan Ultimate Warrior sans wristbands meets a fat Marvel Comics Wolverine Hold on I hear someone announcing their very own self to me and it is.....MR. KENNEDY.....KENNEDY.....reminds me of Hennig in the ring, but of course not as good and sort of the early Rock character although not as great...Kennedy has a chance albeit a slim chance to move up...where are his significant victories and don't pull that he has beaten five former world champions baloney...we want the pin and the promo in either order every week so he can "electrify" us, but he won't...so another example of a guy not getting to do his thing in the WWE....Finally MVP yeah he's working on getting better, has a decent angle going with Matt Hardy, and most importantly is getting a NICE push, but he has a ways to go and even as much as the WWE is pushing him, it's too early and they don't want him to regress like Carlito...be careful with him WWE the kid's gotta a shot down the road....in the end there is no clearcut choice....several should get a look, but there's no telling what Vince will do....

Jeff Hardy

JUST A BIT OF MIKE WORK NEEDED

OTHER WISE HES AWOSOME

From what I can tell, this one is already over, as Jeff Hardy (jback and kyubi_creator) and the great Santino Marella (Big Wes and Freedom 35) already have 2 votes.

Next group is?

Jeff & Santino advance and Holly, & Matt will compete later in the last chance battle royal. Next Group is

Mr. Kennedy-1 Vs. Elijah Burke Vs. Tommy Dreamer Vs. Carlito

My vote is Mr. Kennedy. I see him becoming wwe champ real soon. This guy is the shit on mic and his wrestling skill aren't bad either. I predict Mr. Kennedy will win wwe gold in the next year!!

Kennedy. One of the best performers in WWE today.

You see him winning gold in the next year?

I see him winning gold in the next 2 days. (Yes, I mean No Mercy)

Mr. Kennedy is through, Burke, Dreamer & Carlito are available to vote for.

Elijah Burke

This dude has got a lot of talent!He should be used more

As much as I love Kennedy I dont see it happening at No Mercy, I may be wrong but I think it will be someone from a different brand. Dont know who but thats what i think.

Carlito, Elijah Burke-1, Tommy Dreamer

Elijah BuRKE & Mr. Kennedy move on and Dreamer & Carlito will compete later in the last chance battle royal. The last group contains
Val Venis Vs. Chris Masters Vs. Kenny Dykstra-1 Vs. Chuck Palambo

I vote KENNY!!!! I said it before I think he is the future!!!!!

Hmm... there is literally no choice. They're all... below par. Still, as a fan of his new gimmick, i'll say Chuck Palumbo.

Val Venis vs Chris Masters vs Kenny Dykstra (1) vs Chuck Palumbo (1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back