Which Mid-Carder deserves the wwe title push?

Yeah true. But alot of people here really dont like Jeff Hardy and call him a spot monkey!!!
Jeff-3
Kennedy-1

True, true!! He is a spot monkey I just think it's sad that he is more entertaining then half of the things on raw!!!(except Santino of course, & Melina)

Mr Kennedy (since Boogeyman & Santino r eliminated)

ITS COME DOWN TO THIS.HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IM GOING WITH KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.kennedy

Mr. kennedy is my vote even though hardys a good pick too. Kennedy is a more believable heavyweight contender.

I'd have to say Kennedy as well. Jeff Hardy flirts with being a cruiserweight week in and week out, Kennedy is an actual heavyweight and he can work a mic. To be the champ in the WWE, you not only have to have talent, but you also gotta be able to work the crowd and work a mic. Hardy, to me, would be like having Rey Mysterio as champ again with the fact that he's like Chris Jericho/HBK in weight, but lacks the in and out-of ring charisma and mic skills to hold the belt.

I have to go with Jeff, they guy has all the talent to move to the heavyweight division but there is a problem, he needs more time to grow as an entertainer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back