• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the worst movie you have seen?

First movie that came into my head was Legion. Everything the movie needed to be great was there, Paul Bettany (IMO, don't know about you), Angels fighting, lots of gunfire and an apocalypse. Sounds great, yeah? FUCK NO!!!
It was absolutely terrible, it takes itself WAY too seriously, one scene an old granny is running around on the walls and the roof, the next Michael (Bettany) is being all serious and calming people down. There is a little boy who tries to kill the main woman who is pregnant with the child that can save mankind and a guy explodes after being tied to an upside down cross. Luckily, I saw Gabirel right after this and it forgave God for allowing such a shitty movie about angels to be made.
That's all I thought of off the top of my head, but if I think of any other crappy films, I'll post it.

If you think this Street Fighter movie was bad, then you must have not seen Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li(2009). That movie was even worse then the original Street Fighter film. I have seen some some horrible movies, but I would have to put this one very high up on the list of shit films I've seen over the years. The acting from almost everyone was just terrible, the story was bad, and the dialouge was so cheesy. Also, Neal McDonough(Bison) was an awful villain as usual, and a good majority of the fight scenes sucked.

I know Street Fighter(1994) was awful, but believe me, the Legend Of Chun-Li is a lot worse.

I love the Street Fighter game and think the first movie sucked, but the only thing that made up for the crappy Chun-Li movie is Chun-Li herself, my favourite Street Fighter.

I seen the Marine when I wasn't really watching wrestling and immediately thought "this is the worst movie I have ever seen". Totally unrealistic, terrible acting, stupid cliche story. Awful.

Then the other night I seen Undisputed 3. I figured out the plot in the first two minutes, literally. It was Mortal Combat/Rocky/Lock-Up and every action and fighting movie cliche rolled into one.

Its definitely one of those two.

There was this movie I found for like 99 cents when I first moved out on my own about 8-9 years ago, so old it was on VHS...lol. Its called MAY. This girl is obsessed with dead things. It shows her at first playing with a dead mouse as a kid, and she kisses it. Then as she gets older, her obsession for the dead gets weirder and weirder. I thought it was a movie about zombies. Turns out the girl wants to work in a mortuary, and get gets off on dead bodies, and then starts keeping body parts to create her own 'friend' she makes by sewing the parts together. :wtf: She even goes as far as rubbing a bloody hand all over herself while at work. She even wants a 3 some with her living boyfriend and a dead body. This chick is just so nuts. I can't remember the exact details, but I think she needs eyes for the 'friend' she's creating and says "He's telling me he loves my eyes" and like gouges out her own eyeballs or something. But, yeah, no wonder the video store was getting rid of that crap-tastic movie. Crap-tastic, but gross.

what an awesome thread! I have to pick ANYTHING involving Jean Claude VanDam(mme?), Nicolas Cage, Steven Segal. fuck those guys and their wannabe "movies"!

others that are indeed pieces of craps: G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra, Dragonball Evolution! fuck I can't belive that Hollywood raped my childhood with those films!

I've got to say the worst film I've ever seen would be The Blair Witch Project - I was dragged to it by an ex-boyfriend and man, did we regret seeing it! The whole thing was crap and the ending was completely pointless. I felt kinda ripped off because the film had been hyped up so much and I just felt cheated after watching it. Dull, boring and so not worth the £5 ticket price that we paid for the so called privledge of seeing it

The worst movie I've ever seen is the Blindness. Movie felt like it was going nowhere the whole time and the ending really pissed me off. It was basically two hours of people walking around in a building blind not knowing what was going on. Worst movie I've seen in a while.

Open Water 2 Adrift: Man you talk about some ole bullshit. This movie is exactly that. A bunch of friends go on a yacht decide to go for a dip in the ocean and they forget to lower the boats ladder. So their stuck in the ocean because they didn't lower the ladder. Really that simple. I saw this shit for free on tv and I still hate it.

I came with another FRANCHISE: date movie, superhero movie or whatever, scary movie 3, american pie 4 and all the next one, the butterfly effect 2-3 etc..

all those movies SUCKS big time! it's such a bad idea re explote movies... it ISN'T FUNNY!

I would probably say the worst film I have ever seen was: The Grudge. Not only was this film horrible and not frightening in the least, but it ruined Sarah Michelle Gellar's career.

Coming off of Buffy she had what looked like a bright future, she then made this film and was stuck with terrible films for the rest of her foreseeable career.

The film itself was boring, poorly directed, and overall just terrible. I can not understand how it got a sequel, because it was horrendous.

I thought that Juno was the worst movie ever. I really just don't see what was so good about that movie. Can't find really anything good about the movie. Some of the best acting in this movie came from the supporting actors. And it was very very few good acting spots. The two main characters couldn't act at all. Overall the storyline wasn't a bad idea. I think there were parts of the movie that were completely unrealistic. This is just how I personally feel about the movie.

Anyway Juno is a horrible movie.

Two absolutely atrocious movies come to mind here.

The first one is District 9. I didn't find that film entertaining or fun to watch in the slightest. The plot was quite disastrous and the fact that you had to read constant subtitles to see what the Aliens were saying all the time was a massive ballache; if I wanted to read something for hours, I may aswell just sit down with a cuppa' and read a book. At least with District 13: Ultimatum - it was actually interesting and you didn't mind reading the subtitles on that; baring in mind that you had no choice because the characters spoke French of course.

The second and final worst film I've ever seen is a Jack Black film called "Bekind Rewind". Really, the advert for that film looked great and I really wanted to watch it because I'm a big fan of, Black. This film actually made me want to stop watching Jack Black films completely. The plot was quite obvious and I understood it well, but how the film itself was drawn out was just not "Jack Black" quality and I don't understand why he did the film.

If you haven't seen either then my message to you would be stay away from the both of them; but of course, you're entitled to your own opinions after you've watched them. ;)

I just finished watching the movie "Napoleon Dynamite." Has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. Absolutely stupid, not remotely funny, and the dance number he does near the end, which I had heard so much about, was mildly amusing at best. No story whatsoever, just a series of bizarre occurrences strung together in the most haphazard manner I can imagine.

Two movies which I have watched with my kids that were pretty awful as well were "Where The Wild Things Are" and "The Bridge to Terabithia." When WTWTA ended, my kids and I looked at each other as if to say, what the hell was that all about, what the hell just happened? And with TBTT, the star of this kid's movie, who was approximately the age of my daughter, dies unexpectedly. I don't ever remember seeing my daughter so disappointed with a movie ever.

Three just absolutely brutal movies in my opinion.

Reactions: TLC
The first one is District 9. I didn't find that film entertaining or fun to watch in the slightest. The plot was quite disastrous and the fact that you had to read constant subtitles to see what the Aliens were saying all the time was a massive ballache; if I wanted to read something for hours, I may aswell just sit down with a cuppa' and read a book. At least with District 13: Ultimatum - it was actually interesting and you didn't mind reading the subtitles on that; baring in mind that you had no choice because the characters spoke French of course.

This movie was excellent and you are a bad person for making this post. "You had to read constant subtitles" What wrong with that? It's not like subtitles are some new and terrifying innovation to cinema, and subtitles made up like 15% percent of the movie if that. You can't sit in a movie for 2 hours and occasionally read a line of text? You are the reason for Transformers and Vampires Suck. And even Transformers had fucking subtitles. Or I suppose we should have made all the aliens speak english with a new jersey twang, oh yes, that would have been immersive. You are a waste of air.

I suggest you get a "cuppa" and sit down with a good book on how to tie a noose.

The second and final worst film I've ever seen is a Jack Black film called "Bekind Rewind". Really, the advert for that film looked great and I really wanted to watch it because I'm a big fan of, Black. This film actually made me want to stop watching Jack Black films completely. The plot was quite obvious and I understood it well, but how the film itself was drawn out was just not "Jack Black" quality and I don't understand why he did the film.

Jack Black quality? Oh yeah, those movies where he plays a rocker and plays cool riffs and acts all quirky. That Jack Black quality is so good. I heard School of Rock was getting an Oscar nod, but they were still too engrossed in Shallow Hal to give it the time of day.

If you haven't seen either then my message to you would be stay away from the both of them; but of course, you're entitled to your own opinions after you've watched them. ;)

Your opinion was wrong though.

One movie takes the cake for me, and that's Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. I remember seeing the trailers for this and it looked like it would be pretty funny. Went to see it and my gosh, worst movie ever. Not funny in the slightest bit. The dialoge wasn't funny, and the movie overall plain bored me. Granted i was about 13 when this film came out, so i tried to watch it again not too long ago and didn't even get as far as i did the first time. Only movie to this day that i've walked out on.

This movie was excellent and you are a bad person for making this post. You are the reason for Transformers and Vampires Suck. You are a waste of air. I suggest you get a "cuppa" and sit down with a good book on how to tie a noose.
Your opinion was wrong though.

I suggest that you sit down with a cuppa' and learn the simple fact that you are ultimately wrong in life. I'm a bad person for making this post? Alright then, go and tell every other person on this forum that they're a bad person for making their posts because 10 times out of 10 everybody on this forum states their opinion.

I am the reason from Transformers and Vampires Suck? Great, they're good films; I'm pleased.

I'm a waste of air? Hardly, you're a waste of time.

So I should hang myself is what you're saying? That's just the kind of the thing I would expect to hear from somebody like you. "Go die." brilliant response friend, maybe you'll conjure up a new comback soon, something along the lines of "Future Endeavoured".

My opinion was wrong? LMFAO are you serious? No REALLY? How the fuck can an OPINION be WRONG. Just face it, you're having a go at me just because I don't like a certain film and you do. Next time you post, try and make a post that actually makes sense.

Good day to you.

Two absolutely atrocious movies come to mind here.

:wtf: so you are complaining that you had to "read"!:banghead: Do you realise that in other countries all the american films have subtitles! I mean, you don't hear complains about that, but god forbid that the lazy american boy has to read...

As another poster said, what the fuck did you expect, that they speak english?! Yeah cause everybody knows english....
Plus the fact that they didn't speak english or any human lenguage adds alot to the movie.

I respect your opininon, but what you said was dumb

Open Water 2 Adrift: Man you talk about some ole bullshit. This movie is exactly that. A bunch of friends go on a yacht decide to go for a dip in the ocean and they forget to lower the boats ladder. So their stuck in the ocean because they didn't lower the ladder. Really that simple. I saw this shit for free on tv and I still hate it.

Really odd movie. I found myself watching it a few times as well, since it's on IFC basically every other night. Don't really see the point to it. The nudity wasn't even that good.

I just finished watching the movie "Napoleon Dynamite." Has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. Absolutely stupid, not remotely funny, and the dance number he does near the end, which I had heard so much about, was mildly amusing at best. No story whatsoever, just a series of bizarre occurrences strung together in the most haphazard manner I can imagine.

Pretty sure you don't have a heart. Napolean Dynamite is one of my favorite movies ever, no doubt. I don't think it has great rewatchability, but it's an extremely entertaining movie nonetheless. It doesn't really get you thinking deeply about anything, but there isn't anything wrong with dumb humor at times. Really disappointed in you, gosh!

I don't think I've put a solid nominee in here yet. I'd say Cabin Fever would be a legit choice, that is if it was supposed to be a serious movie. If it wasn't suppposed to be serious, than it was at least mildly entertaining.

Human Centipede is also another good choice, and I haven't even seen it. My brother's plot sumary sounds pretty brutal though.

Johnny Pneumonic. Sad Keanu uses his brain as a storage device to store a whopping 80 gigs of data (WOW! He could have just bought a damn external hard drive!), and acts as a courier to deliver sensitive information. Who does he deliver the sensitive information in his head to? A fucking talking dolphin. There isn't as much shit to wallow around in at a pig farm as there is in this movie. It isn't even one of those "its so bad its funny, so its really kind of good" kind of movies...It is downright TERRIBLE. Not only was Johnny Pneumonic responsible for taking an hour and a half of my life away from me, but I think it actually made the rest of my life worse, for having seen it.

Not only was Johnny Pneumonic responsible for taking an hour and a half of my life away from me, but I think it actually made the rest of my life worse, for having seen it.

HAHAHAHAHA! So funny man!

I am gonna go for Crank 2- High Voltage

Now, I am a fan of The Stath, he isnt the best actor in the world, but most of his films are enjoyable to watch with a beer, even Crank 1. Infact, I LOVED Crank 1, which I think made how bad the sequel was, even more disappointing.

The whole idea of the film is stupid. Chev Chelios (Statham) fell out of a heicopter at the end of the first movie, from a height great enough that he had time to make a phone call before hitting a car and bouncing into the road....however he is alive in the 2nd one due to an artificial heart...

Heres what annoyed me 1st.....he fell out of the fkin sky..all his bones would have been shattered, organs destroyed etc...but I will let it go.

His enemy in the first one, Ricky Verona is also in the sequel, despite having been killed in Crank 1. His head is in a tank, and can speak....stupid yet again

Everything that made Crank 1 so mindlessly enjoyable has been taken to even more ridiculous levels, the jokes are worse, the swearing (which normally doesnt bother me at all) is pointless, its cheesy, the whole idea of the film sucks

Me and my mate (who also watched number 1 together) reallllllllly considered leaving after about 20 minutes but thought it surely has to get better....a word of warning....IT DIDNT

CRANK 2 SUCKS

any of the twilight films i mean bloody hell make your freaking mind up girl ooh which one should i fall in love with the vampire or the wolf i couldnt care less but why WHY do they have to make 3(to my knowledge) lame ,boring (i could go all night but i wont)films about a girl's choice and yet its a massive box office hit WTF?!? i'd rather see legendary 10 times and that sums up how god awful i think Twilight films are

any of the twilight films i mean bloody hell make your freaking mind up girl ooh which one should i fall in love with the vampire or the wolf i couldnt care less but why WHY do they have to make 3(to my knowledge) lame ,boring (i could go all night but i wont)films about a girl's choice and yet its a massive box office hit WTF?!? i'd rather see legendary 10 times and that sums up how god awful i think Twilight films are

There are more films to come, at least 2 more I think?

My girlfriend is obsessed with Twilight, so I have seen them all, and yes I totally agree its a stupid, pointless story that is being dragged out for far too long. Luckily though, the films have got better each time I think, the 1st one was AWFUL, but by the 3rd one I can watch and not be that bored.

Still, wish there werent any more coming out though!

I would most likly have to say the the Twilight Saga as a whole. They where just so bad to me. They follow the same plot and the same topics over and over again. It's like watching the same movvie 3 times. It's just to repeatitive. I hate it:banghead:. The characters romance is what she sees as true love. She ain't even out of high school! I actually fell asleep during the latest two. They where that bad. And it takes alot to put me to sleep and they succeceded. Watching Twilight made me want to kick the crap out of small children.

I just watched the Garbage Pail Kids movie. If you grew up during the 80s then you have probably watched or even heard of this film. I knew about the trading cards, but had no idea what the movie was. Its about some mutant children that congealed in a garbage can and came alive. They are all ugly and are known for being gross. One kid is known for farting, another kid is known for vomiting, and another one is known for blowing snot everywhere. Yeah, not really a classic movie but it is a fun cheesy 80's movie some might like. There is even a crocodile that has a foot fetish. You heard it here first.

Out of the past couple years the movie that comes to mind has to be BloodRayne. I know I'm not the only one who hates it, has a 2.7 rating on imdb. The fact that this movie was even shown at theaters baffles me, It's worse off then most of the movies on the Syfy channel. For a 25 million dollar budget it looks like about maybe 3 million was used on the special effects. Almost every death by a sword looked the same, they were just a slash down the chest with blood squirting out. Michael Madsen looked so out of place and goofy fighting and running with a sword. I would say the only bright spot in the whole movie was seeing Kristanna Loken's tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back