Votes: 2 13.3%
  • F - Terrible worse than WWE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • - I was just coming to post a jackass vote

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12718383_963310510427252_3466640527096779603_n.jpg

WCWF War Games Results (2/15/16)- Cena vs. Rollins,Reigns vs. Ambrose,Sting and Taker Face-To-Face,War Game Briefcase Ladder Matches

Where: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City,NJ

When: Monday February 15th, 2016

Commentators: Kevin Kelly,Jim Ross,Mauro Ranallo

Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel

Backstage Interviewer: Renee Young,Michael Cole

Referees: Brian Hebner,Mike Chioda,Tyler Kluttz

WCWF Ident,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro,Recap of Cena/Rollins. John Cena's music hits and he makes his entrance to kick us off. He simply walks to the ring with no salute.

Opening Segment:- John Cena stands in the ring silently as the fans chant "Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!" Cena say's normally he would be smiling at the fans chanting that. He say's but not tonight because he's not in the mood. He say's his problem is not with the fans but with somebody else. He said last night Him and Seth fought in what he found out would be his final World Championship match ever. He say's and whether he likes the way Seth did it, he did it. He say's so he is not mad at Seth Rollins and congratulates him on his win and say's that now his problem is with Ric Flair. He say's last night Ric cost him everything and there has been questions surrounding my future. He say's he could come out here and retire and the fans boo. He say's that he's done it all in his 15 year career and without world titles what's left to do? He ask the fan why shouldn't he? as his tone get's more aggressive and yells "BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT EVERY WRESTLER IS HERE FOR!!! THIS IS MY DREAM!,THIS IS MY LIFE,THIS IS MY LEG-ACCYYY!!!! RIC FLAIR TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME LAST NIGHT AND I KNOW HE'S HERE SO RIC FLAIR GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!!! Cena paces around the ring and waits as Flair's music hits and he runs out of the ring charging Flair as soon as he comes out and tackles him and starts beating the hell out of him and puts him in the STF on the stage. Referees runs down to try and stop Cena and he throws all of them off the stage out of his way. Flair tries to get up but Cena clotheslines him from behind,puts him back in the STF and yells "WHERE THE HELL YOU THINK YOU GOING RIC?! NOWHERE BUT TO HELL!!" Flair is fading and is bleeding out of his face and 5000 runs out and tackles Cena off of him and yells "CENA WAIT STOP!" as Cena tries to push through 5000. 5000 yells "WAIT CENA WAIT!, YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT RIC FLAIR!! YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT HIM!, JUST NOT TONIGHT!!!" Cena tries to push through him again and 5000 tells him that he was going to fight him at Rock Bottom II. He say's that he has been where Cena is and in fact he is still there. He tells Cena that he will repeat history at Rock Bottom as he will face Flair in a "Battle Of Legends" where the loser must retire and if you win you can get another shot at the title in the future because the match will be Loser Must Retire! Flair is gasping for air on the stage as 5000 tells Cena now handle your business before going to walk away

(Wyatt Scare)

The Wyatt Family on the titantron: 5000 we don't do this for you. We are doing this for us. You made a deal with the devil. A deal that you can't get yourself out of. Bray laughs as 5000 looks like he is sweating bullets. Meanwhile the lights turns back on and Cena AA's Flair through the stage as the fans chant "Holy Shit!" and 5000 looks frustrated as Cena walksto the back.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Finn Balor vs. Wade Barrett- Barrett dominated the match and Bully Ray walked down to the ringside area. Barrett is setting up for the Bullhammer and Bully pulls his arm before getting Bullhammered his self. (Lights off) Ba-Ba-Balor Club. Balor Club surrounds him as the fans chant for AJ Styles!! Styles music hits and he runs down to join his side, followed by Edge and Christian, followed by... "Oh you didn't know...your ass better call somebody!!" The fans goes nuts as The New Age Outlaws are back!! and the brawl is on. Bodies are everywhere 5000 comes down to the ring say's it looks like everybody in this ring wants to fight. So tonight we're gonna have ourselves a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Because it will be Team Bullet Club represented by Balor,Gallows,Anderson,OMEGA, and Bully Ray against Team Phenomenal represented by Styles,Edge,Christian,Barrett,and The New Age Outlaws. And that match starts right now!!

Team Bullet Club vs. Team Phenomenal
Order of elimination:
Christian by pinfall
OMEGA by pinfall
Barrett and Bully by countout
Billy Gunn by pinfall
Anderson by pinfall
Gallows by pinfall
Edge speared Balor and tagged in Styles who hits the Styles Clash for the 1-2-3!!! The two then celebrated before Samoa Joe, Neville, and KENTA attacked both and leaves. Kevin Owens music hits and he walks past them on the stage and gets in the ring and Pops Up Powerbombs Edge. And points at his briefcase and say's that's the prize he wants and he wants it at Rock Bottom.

Recap of War Games Ambrose/Reigns- The commentary team puts over that they can now confirm the main event of Rock Bottom will be Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose for the WCWF Championship. We see the three sitting in their locker rooms and the commentary team puts over our Main Event Segment as Face-to Face-to-Face between the three former members of The Shield. But up next it's a six person tag team match as it's the now re-united Team Extreme vs. AJ Lee,and The Young Bucks. They say but thats not all because tonight Cesaro and Bret Hart get's to pick their Rock Bottom opponents opponents for the night later tonight.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Team Xtreme (Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy,Lita) vs. The Young Bucks,AJ Lee- The announce team put over the matches between AJ/Lita and Hardy's/Young Bucks for Rock Bottom. AJ and Lita ended up fighting to the back as Matt Hardy and Nick Jackson were the legal men in the ring. Matt Jackson and Jeff Hardy are fighting on the outside of the ring. The camera cuts to backstage where Lita and AJ are fighting and Lita throws AJ in front of a moving bus and AJ is not moving. Some lady is screaming for somebody to help her and Lita kicks her in the back of the head and keeps going back to the arena. The team ends up fighting to a No Contest. Lita goes to the ring to help the guys after the match and gets a double superkick. That disctraction cost them and The Hardy's hits Twist of Fates on them and begins to grab ladders from under the ring and begins to remove the stuff off the announce tables. The two turns around to SuperKicks and falls on the tables. The two climbs the ladder and put The Hardy's through the announce tables with 450 splashes as the fans chant "This Is Awesome!"

Titantron Promo: Edge accepts Kevin Owens challenge with the rules being only way to win the briefcase is by pinfall or submission.

Recap of Sting/Taker segment from War Games. The commentary team hypes up the Hell In A Cell Match between the two at Rock Bottom and bills it as "The Last Ride." (Taker's gong) Undertaker makes his entrance and he is next.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Undertaker Live Mic- He cuts a promo on Sting saying how this started out as a match between two outlaws. He say's now Sting has brought his family into this and has made this personal. He say's now it isn't just about beating Sting. It's about killing Sting! He say's at Rock Bottom, Sting you're gonna feel the wrath of every piece of the Hell In A Cell structure and promises that he is gonna hurt Sting and hurt him bad. He say's at Rock Bottom Sting would Rest..In..(Sting Crow) Sting is walking around a graveyard and in a distorted voice say's I'm in your head Deadman and it's quite cozy. He say's all the roads leads to this. He say's he's gonna expose the terrible person Undertaker is and prove how mortal Taker is. He say's he know's exactly what he is doing and that he has a plan. Sting approaches the grave of Paul Bearer and lights a match and throws it at Bearer's grave and ask Taker if he has his attention now. (Crow noise) Sting is in the rafters. He points his bat at Taker to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Ronda Rousey is asked her match with Chyna and say's that at Rock Bottom she is gonna [BLEEP] up Chyna. Chyna approaches and ask her to say it to her face. Rousey say's whatever, I don't have time for this and walks away. Chyna say's that what she thought and tells Finkel she is taking the belt at Rock Bottom II. Chyna walks away and gets snuck by Rousey. Rousey chokes her out with a submission hold to end the segment.

Kurt Angle vs. ???- Angle is waiting in the ring for his opponent and Bret Hart informs him he chooses his opponent to be...this man "I hear voices in my head..." Randy Orton comes to the ring and the commentary team puts over his mood as of late and how this can be a dangerous situation for Kurt Angle. The two icons put on a helluva match. Orton was in control for most of it. Angle began to comeback at the end and goes for an Angle Slam. Randy dodges and begins his comeback and is coiled and ready to strike for the RKO and Brock Lesnar's music hits. Lesnar starts jumping around on the stage and Angle rolls him up for the win and rolls out of the ring. Bret Hart strikes Angle in the back with a Steel Chair and hits him with a Canadian Destroyer. Lesnar and Orton are face-to-face and the two begins throwing rights. Lesnar backs Orton in the corner with Shoulder Thrust and Orton begins to fight back and get's a German Suplex. Lesnar with a Second one and a third one. Lesnar then drops Orton with an F5 followed by a second one. Bret Hart is laughing at ringside and Lesnar slides out of the ring and Hart offers Lesnar his hand and get's F5'ed on the floor. Lesnar's music hits and he walks to the back. Daniel Bryan makes his entrance walking past Lesnar and Lesnar stares him down before walking to the back.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Daniel Bryan vs. ???- Daniel Bryan is in the ring as his music is still playing. Cesaro appears on the tron and say's that he is gonna give Bryan an opponent who can chop him down a size. The Great Khali's music hits to a pop from the fans. Brock Lesnar ran out and attacked Khali from behind and dropped him with an F5 and got in the ring and apparently Lesnar is the opponent. These two put on an amazing match in the rematch from Tribute To The Troops. Lesnar wins by stoppage after beating the fuck out of Daniel Bryan in a one-sided grueling match. A referee threw up an "X" symbol and Lesnar just kept attacking and Cesaro ran out for the save and pushes Lesnar and ask what the hell is he doing. Lesnar and Cesaro are face-to-face. Daniel Bryan barely gets up. And grabs Cesaro and tells him he doesn't need his help while his mouth is bleeding. Lesnar then snatches Cesaro up for an F5 off the distraction and Bryan get's F-5'ed as well. Lesnar turns around to a RKO outta nowhere.

Hype for Rock Bottom II Punk vs. Austin and it is announced that both men would be there live next week. Run through of the card and it is announced that we would also be getting Owens vs. Edge for the briefcase,Balor vs. Styles,Cena vs. Flair,Hardy's vs. Young Bucks will now be a TLC Match and that on the Kickoff show we will see Gallows and Anderson vs. The New Age Outlaws,and Bully Ray vs. Wade "Bad News" Barrett. Now the hype for the Rock Bottom Main Event and we see the three members of The Shield walking to the ring on a split screen and that's next.

Face-To-Face-To-Face- Roman Reigns music hits to boo's, followed by Seth Rollins music to boo's, followed by Dean Ambrose music to cheers. After all 3 men are in the ring Reigns and Ambrose jumps Seth and get's face-to-face as Seth rolls out of the ring. Reigns picks up a mic and tells Ambrose all friendships and brotherhoods ends in 4 weeks. He say's this isn't about you it's about me and him (pointing to Seth) and say's because it was my title that was took,it was me that got attacked and as usual Dean, you just want to make it about you. This has nothing to do with you. It doesn't even have anything to do with The Shield. It's all about me getting back my championship. Dean say's "this isn't about me you're right. It's always about Seth and Roman and always has been. Let's state the facts that I was the leader of The Shield and who get's credit for that Seth a guy who sold out on us. He say's your two have been world champions and what do I got? I got two mid-card title reigns that won't even be remembered in 10 years. I'm in this business to become the man whether your or you likes it. Dean tells Seth to get in the ring and say's he's not gonna hit him.

Dean puts over how talented Seth is. He say's how could someone so talented be so insecure. He say's your lie,you cheat,you steal,and you betray everyone who tries to help you get tot the top. He tells Roman that since we're being real. Let's be real. You don't have a single drop of talent in your body. He say's let's compare your family to you. The Rock is one of if not the greatest talker of all-time, yet you can't cut a promo to save your life. He say's look at The Uso's, one of the most charismatic tag teams of all-time. Then look at Rikishi, he's terribly out of shape and could outwrestle you on your best night. He say's Umaga didn't even have to say a word and had more character than you will ever have. He tells Roman that he was handed everything because of his looks and who he was related to and that he needs to wake up. He get's in Seth's face and yells you need to wake up because at Rock Bottom they will be looking at the new WCWF Champion and the new Face of Professional Wrestling. Dean turns around to a Spear from Roman Reigns. Seth goes to run but Roman snatches him to the mat by his hair and begins beating the hell out of him. He Irish Whips Seth into the corner and charges at him. Seth get's out of the way and pedigree's him and Dean drops Seth with Dirty Deeds and stands tall with the belt to end the show.

12718383_963310510427252_3466640527096779603_n.jpg

WCWF MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGEResults (2/15/16)- Cena vs. Rollins,Reigns vs. Ambrose,Sting and Taker Face-To-Face,War Game Briefcase Ladder Matches

Where: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City,NJ

When: Monday February 15th, 2016

Commentators: Kevin Kelly,Jim Ross,Mauro Ranallo

Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel

Backstage Interviewer: Renee Young,Michael Cole

Referees: Brian Hebner,Mike Chioda,Tyler Kluttz

WCWF Ident,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro,Recap of Cena/Rollins. John Cena's music hits and he makes his entrance to kick us off. He simply walks to the ring with no salute.

Opening Segment:- John Cena stands in the ring silently as the fans chant "Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!" Cena say's normally he would be smiling at the fans chanting that. He say's but not tonight because he's not in the mood. He say's his problem is not with the fans but with somebody else. He said last night Him and Seth fought in what he found out would be his final World Championship match ever. He say's and whether he likes the way Seth did it, he did it. He say's so he is not mad at Seth Rollins and congratulates him on his win and say's that now his problem is with Ric Flair. He say's last night Ric cost him everything and there has been questions surrounding my future. He say's he could come out here and retire and the fans boo. He say's that he's done it all in his 15 year career and without world titles what's left to do? He ask the fan why shouldn't he? as his tone get's more aggressive and yells "BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT EVERY WRESTLER IS HERE FOR!!! THIS IS MY DREAM!,THIS IS MY LIFE,THIS IS MY LEG-ACCYYY!!!! RIC FLAIR TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME LAST NIGHT AND I KNOW HE'S HERE SO RIC FLAIR GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!!! Cena paces around the ring and waits as Flair's music hits and he runs out of the ring charging Flair as soon as he comes out and tackles him and starts beating the hell out of him and puts him in the STF on the stage. Referees runs down to try and stop Cena and he throws all of them off the stage out of his way. Flair tries to get up but Cena clotheslines him from behind,puts him back in the STF and yells "WHERE THE HELL YOU THINK YOU GOING RIC?! NOWHERE BUT TO HELL!!" Flair is fading and is bleeding out of his face and 5000 runs out and tackles Cena off of him and yells "CENA WAIT STOP!" as Cena tries to push through 5000. 5000 yells "WAIT CENA WAIT!, YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT RIC FLAIR!! YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT HIM!, JUST NOT TONIGHT!!!" Cena tries to push through him again and 5000 tells him that he was going to fight him at Rock Bottom II. He say's that he has been where Cena is and in fact he is still there. He tells Cena that he will repeat history at Rock Bottom as he will face Flair in a "Battle Of Legends" where the loser must retire and if you win you can get another shot at the title in the future because the match will be Loser Must Retire! Flair is gasping for air on the stage as 5000 tells Cena now handle your business before going to walk away

(Wyatt Scare)

The Wyatt Family on the titantron: 5000 we don't do this for you. We are doing this for us. You made a deal with the devil. A deal that you can't get yourself out of. Bray laughs as 5000 looks like he is sweating bullets. Meanwhile the lights turns back on and Cena AA's Flair through the stage as the fans chant "Holy Shit!" and 5000 looks frustrated as Cena walksto the back.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Finn Balor vs. Wade Barrett- Barrett dominated the match and Bully Ray walked down to the ringside area. Barrett is setting up for the Bullhammer and Bully pulls his arm before getting Bullhammered his self. (Lights off) Ba-Ba-Balor Club. Balor Club surrounds him as the fans chant for AJ Styles!! Styles music hits and he runs down to join his side, followed by Edge and Christian, followed by... "Oh you didn't know...your ass better call somebody!!" The fans goes nuts as The New Age Outlaws are back!! and the brawl is on. Bodies are everywhere 5000 comes down to the ring say's it looks like everybody in this ring wants to fight. So tonight we're gonna have ourselves a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Because it will be Team Bullet Club represented by Balor,Gallows,Anderson,OMEGA, and Bully Ray against Team Phenomenal represented by Styles,Edge,Christian,Barrett,and The New Age Outlaws. And that match starts right now!!

Team Bullet Club vs. Team Phenomenal
Order of elimination:
Christian by pinfall
OMEGA by pinfall
Barrett and Bully by countout
Billy Gunn by pinfall
Anderson by pinfall
Gallows by pinfall
Edge speared Balor and tagged in Styles who hits the Styles Clash for the 1-2-3!!! The two then celebrated before Samoa Joe, Neville, and KENTA attacked both and leaves. Kevin Owens music hits and he walks past them on the stage and gets in the ring and Pops Up Powerbombs Edge. And points at his briefcase and say's that's the prize he wants and he wants it at Rock Bottom.

Recap of War Games Ambrose/Reigns- The commentary team puts over that they can now confirm the main event of Rock Bottom will be Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose for the WCWF Championship. We see the three sitting in their locker rooms and the commentary team puts over our Main Event Segment as Face-to Face-to-Face between the three former members of The Shield. But up next it's a six person tag team match as it's the now re-united Team Extreme vs. AJ Lee,and The Young Bucks. They say but thats not all because tonight Cesaro and Bret Hart get's to pick their Rock Bottom opponents opponents for the night later tonight.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Team Xtreme (Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy,Lita) vs. The Young Bucks,AJ Lee- The announce team put over the matches between AJ/Lita and Hardy's/Young Bucks for Rock Bottom. AJ and Lita ended up fighting to the back as Matt Hardy and Nick Jackson were the legal men in the ring. Matt Jackson and Jeff Hardy are fighting on the outside of the ring. The camera cuts to backstage where Lita and AJ are fighting and Lita throws AJ in front of a moving bus and AJ is not moving. Some lady is screaming for somebody to help her and Lita kicks her in the back of the head and keeps going back to the arena. The team ends up fighting to a No Contest. Lita goes to the ring to help the guys after the match and gets a double superkick. That disctraction cost them and The Hardy's hits Twist of Fates on them and begins to grab ladders from under the ring and begins to remove the stuff off the announce tables. The two turns around to SuperKicks and falls on the tables. The two climbs the ladder and put The Hardy's through the announce tables with 450 splashes as the fans chant "This Is Awesome!"

Titantron Promo: Edge accepts Kevin Owens challenge with the rules being only way to win the briefcase is by pinfall or submission.

Recap of Sting/Taker segment from War Games. The commentary team hypes up the Hell In A Cell Match between the two at Rock Bottom and bills it as "The Last Ride." (Taker's gong) Undertaker makes his entrance and he is next.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Undertaker Live Mic- He cuts a promo on Sting saying how this started out as a match between two outlaws. He say's now Sting has brought his family into this and has made this personal. He say's now it isn't just about beating Sting. It's about killing Sting! He say's at Rock Bottom, Sting you're gonna feel the wrath of every piece of the Hell In A Cell structure and promises that he is gonna hurt Sting and hurt him bad. He say's at Rock Bottom Sting would Rest..In..(Sting Crow) Sting is walking around a graveyard and in a distorted voice say's I'm in your head Deadman and it's quite cozy. He say's all the roads leads to this. He say's he's gonna expose the terrible person Undertaker is and prove how mortal Taker is. He say's he know's exactly what he is doing and that he has a plan. Sting approaches the grave of Paul Bearer and lights a match and throws it at Bearer's grave and ask Taker if he has his attention now. (Crow noise) Sting is in the rafters. He points his bat at Taker to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Ronda Rousey is asked her match with Chyna and say's that at Rock Bottom she is gonna [BLEEP] up Chyna. Chyna approaches and ask her to say it to her face. Rousey say's whatever, I don't have time for this and walks away. Chyna say's that what she thought and tells Finkel she is taking the belt at Rock Bottom II. Chyna walks away and gets snuck by Rousey. Rousey chokes her out with a submission hold to end the segment.

Kurt Angle vs. ???- Angle is waiting in the ring for his opponent and Bret Hart informs him he chooses his opponent to be...this man "I hear voices in my head..." Randy Orton comes to the ring and the commentary team puts over his mood as of late and how this can be a dangerous situation for Kurt Angle. The two icons put on a helluva match. Orton was in control for most of it. Angle began to comeback at the end and goes for an Angle Slam. Randy dodges and begins his comeback and is coiled and ready to strike for the RKO and Brock Lesnar's music hits. Lesnar starts jumping around on the stage and Angle rolls him up for the win and rolls out of the ring. Bret Hart strikes Angle in the back with a Steel Chair and hits him with a Canadian Destroyer. Lesnar and Orton are face-to-face and the two begins throwing rights. Lesnar backs Orton in the corner with Shoulder Thrust and Orton begins to fight back and get's a German Suplex. Lesnar with a Second one and a third one. Lesnar then drops Orton with an F5 followed by a second one. Bret Hart is laughing at ringside and Lesnar slides out of the ring and Hart offers Lesnar his hand and get's F5'ed on the floor. Lesnar's music hits and he walks to the back. Daniel Bryan makes his entrance walking past Lesnar and Lesnar stares him down before walking to the back.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Daniel Bryan vs. ???- Daniel Bryan is in the ring as his music is still playing. Cesaro appears on the tron and say's that he is gonna give Bryan an opponent who can chop him down a size. The Great Khali's music hits to a pop from the fans. Brock Lesnar ran out and attacked Khali from behind and dropped him with an F5 and got in the ring and apparently Lesnar is the opponent. These two put on an amazing match in the rematch from Tribute To The Troops. Lesnar wins by stoppage after beating the fuck out of Daniel Bryan in a one-sided grueling match. A referee threw up an "X" symbol and Lesnar just kept attacking and Cesaro ran out for the save and pushes Lesnar and ask what the hell is he doing. Lesnar and Cesaro are face-to-face. Daniel Bryan barely gets up. And grabs Cesaro and tells him he doesn't need his help while his mouth is bleeding. Lesnar then snatches Cesaro up for an F5 off the distraction and Bryan get's F-5'ed as well. Lesnar turns around to a RKO outta nowhere.

Hype for Rock Bottom II Punk vs. Austin and it is announced that both men would be there live next week. Run through of the card and it is announced that we would also be getting Owens vs. Edge for the briefcase,Balor vs. Styles,Cena vs. Flair,Hardy's vs. Young Bucks will now be a TLC Match and that on the Kickoff show we will see Gallows and Anderson vs. The New Age Outlaws,and Bully Ray vs. Wade "Bad News" Barrett. Now the hype for the Rock Bottom Main Event and we see the three members of The Shield walking to the ring on a split screen and that's next.

Face-To-Face-To-Face- Roman Reigns music hits to boo's, followed by Seth Rollins music to boo's, followed by Dean Ambrose music to cheers. After all 3 men are in the ring Reigns and Ambrose jumps Seth and get's face-to-face as Seth rolls out of the ring. Reigns picks up a mic and tells Ambrose all friendships and brotherhoods ends in 4 weeks. He say's this isn't about you it's about me and him (pointing to Seth) and say's because it was my title that was took,it was me that got attacked and as usual Dean, you just want to make it about you. This has nothing to do with you. It doesn't even have anything to do with The Shield. It's all about me getting back my championship. Dean say's "this isn't about me you're right. It's always about Seth and Roman and always has been. Let's state the facts that I was the leader of The Shield and who get's credit for that Seth a guy who sold out on us. He say's your two have been world champions and what do I got? I got two mid-card title reigns that won't even be remembered in 10 years. I'm in this business to become the man whether your or you likes it. Dean tells Seth to get in the ring and say's he's not gonna hit him.

Dean puts over how talented Seth is. He say's how could someone so talented be so insecure. He say's your lie,you cheat,you steal,and you betray everyone who tries to help you get tot the top. He tells Roman that since we're being real. Let's be real. You don't have a single drop of talent in your body. He say's let's compare your family to you. The Rock is one of if not the greatest talker of all-time, yet you can't cut a promo to save your life. He say's look at The Uso's, one of the most charismatic tag teams of all-time. Then look at Rikishi, he's terribly out of shape and could outwrestle you on your best night. He say's Umaga didn't even have to say a word and had more character than you will ever have. He tells Roman that he was handed everything because of his looks and who he was related to and that he needs to wake up. He get's in Seth's face and yells you need to wake up because at Rock Bottom they will be looking at the new WCWF Champion and the new Face of Professional Wrestling. Dean turns around to a Spear from Roman Reigns. Seth goes to run but Roman snatches him to the mat by his hair and begins beating the hell out of him. He Irish Whips Seth into the corner and charges at him. Seth get's out of the way and pedigree's him and Dean drops Seth with Dirty Deeds and stands tall with the belt to end the show.

Had to fix the weekly "Lillian Garcia" botch.

12642606_936821543076149_7499296414830164528_n.jpg

OFFICIAL WCWF ROCK BOTTOM II POSTER!!!

Where: Los Angeles, California
Farmers Field Stadium

When: Sunday, April 3rd, 2016

Host: Donald Trump

Theme Songs:

Kevin Roudolf ft. Cash Money Heroes- I Made It

Eiminem- Legacy

Limp Bizkit - My Way

Lecrae (feat. Anthony Evans)- Boasting

Triple Threat Match for the WCWF Championship Seth Rollins (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose
(Kevin Roudolf ft. Cash Money Heroes- I Made It)

Hell In A Cell: Sting vs. The Undertaker
(Boasting - Lecrae (feat. Anthony Evans)

CM Punk vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
(Limp Bizkit - My Way)

(Legend vs. Legend) (Loser Leaves Town Match) John Cena vs. Ric Flair
(Eiminem- Legacy)

(Winner Takes All) World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals: (Undisputed IC Champ) TBD vs. (Undisputed US Champ) TBD

(United States Championship Unification Match) World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals: Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro

(Intercontinental Championship Unification Match) World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals:Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Kurt Angle II

If Wyatt wins; 5000 regains Control Of The WCWF and Wyatt get's 50%- Raven vs. Bray Wyatt

No Holds Barred: Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

WCWF Women's War Championship (Finals)- AJ Lee vs. Lita

WCWF Women's Rampage Championship- Chyna vs. Ronda Rousey (c)

(TLC Match) The Young Bucks vs. The Hardy Boyz

WCWF World Tag Team Championships- Beer Money vs. Bad Influence (c)

(Edge Hells Gate Briefcase On The Line) Edge vs. Kevin Owens

Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles

WCWF Draft/ Rock Bottom Kickoff Show:

Bully Ray vs. Wade "Bad News" Barrett

The Good Brothers (Bullet Club) (Karl Anderson,Luke Gallows) vs. The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn,Road Dogg)

13148203_996793387078964_1432832343_o.jpg

WCWF ROCK BOTTOM III: OHIO COMING TO THE OHIO STADIUM IN COLUMBUS,OHIO...SUNDAY APRIL,2ND 2017 ON PAY PER VIEW AND WRESTLEZONE FORUMS!!!!

Report: WCWF reportedly already working on WCWF Rock Bottom III?

WCWF Officials are reportedly not just working on the Rock Bottom III, but are done with the card for next year's show in Ohio. The WCWF apparently has a big storyline planned to take place for the event that will involve the return of the War Games Elimination Tag Team Match at next year's War Games pay per view. Three matches outside of the storyline being planned for main events at next year's event are Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles for the World Heavyweight Championship,The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar,and John Cena vs. Roman Reigns for the WCWF Championship.

Due to being WAY behind were just gonna skip straight to Rock Bottom and go from there. Here's a summary of every feud on The Countdown To Rock Bottom.

WCWF World Championship/ IC Title/ US Title Situation (Cesaro vs. Bryan,Hart vs. Angle II,TBD vs. TBD)- Throughout this rivalry it featured pretty much mind games and finishers on each other's after matches with each man holding the new world title up with their respective title as well at some point during the rivalry. The last week before Rock Bottom Cesaro stood tall with all 3 belts to end the show.

Bad Influence vs. Beer Money- Of course Bad Influence are heels but this feud seemed pretty much Babyface vs. Babyface based off of pride and Championship Gold. Of course there were attacks on each other. The last show before Rock Bottom featured a giant team brawl that saw James Storm standing tall after a Last Call Superkick.

Lita vs. AJ/Hardys vs. Bucks - Following Lita taking out AJ she was awarded the championship because there was no way AJ was making it to Rock Bottom after being hit by a bus. Lita did Open Challenges every week with the belt and used The Hardys to help her retain and began calling herself The Queen. As for The Hardys vs. The Bucks, The Bucks kicked The Hardys ass almost every week after Team Xtreme was jumping Women challengers of Lita. The last week Team Xtreme kicked their asses following then coming out after Litas defense against Moolah and promo about announcing her Open Challenge at Rock Bottom after she retained.

Rousey vs. Chyna- A lot of people were questioning we're they was at the whole build but it gets explained at Rock Bottom.

Edge vs. Kevin Owens- Basically KO vowing to end Edges career for good this time and attacking him backstage, in parking lots and everywhere he saw him. Every time targeting the neck of Edge. He brags about mocking Edges retirement and paying Bray Wyatt to keep Edges big fat mouth shut (of course Edge made a fat joke and got his ass whooped for it.) KO basically played the bully and vowed to take the briefcase from Edge.

Styles vs. Balor- Mind Games from both Bálor and Styles. A build similar to the build between Jericho and Styles with Styles coming out during Bálors matches and playing mind games. Bálor doing the same his entrance. It featured a lot of attacks from Bálor Club.

Raven vs. Wyatt (5000 involved) - During the contract signing everybody involved had to sign the control (5000,Raven, and Wyatt) it was revealed Wyatt double crossed 5000. 5000 didn't sweat it because he revealed he had a plan months in the making because he saw this coming. Raven abused his power against Wyatt throughout the build putting him in handicapped matches.

Lesnar vs. Orton- Eventually the brawling cooled down and it was revealed Orton had been battling through a shoulder injury which left the match up in the air. Lesnar bragged about causing it and claimed to be the New Legend Killer and vowed to kill the Legend of Randy Orton at Rock Bottom.

Cena vs. Flair- A heated fired up Cena kicked Flairs ass every time he saw him. Flair said he respected Cena and thought he was the second greatest of all time and that he couldn't let Cena break his record or even tie it because that would make him the greatest of all time and erase his legacy. Cena basically stated how only one erasing Flairs legacy is his self. He said instead of fighting to be champion he's fighting to prevent somebody else from becoming champion so what sounds more stupid. On the final show before Rock Bottom. He vowed to kick Flairs ass at Rock Bottom and break his (censored) neck and hits a final AA on Flair and left.

Sting vs. Taker- Mind Games and hella disrespect from Sting. Sting would take credit for being in the car that killed Paul Bearer that caused the accident and how he's the one that caused The Undertaker to become a tortured sould when "Surfer" Sting beat "Mean" Mark Callous at a WCW Live Event for the WCW Title back in the day. He talks about how wrestling was Takers helping Undertaker became great after his troubled childhood so he took it away when he buried The Undertaker and had him released from WCW. Undertaker would continuously try to get his hands on Sting throughout the build but Sting kept getting away. Sting would play mind games in all of Takers matches and in a match that saw Sting face Kane. Sting set Kane on fire and laughed and mocked Kane and asked if it burned and asked if he got the job done unlike Taker. This caused Taker to appear and he finally got his hands on Sting who ran up the ramp. This feud saw Sting visit Bearers grave on several occasions doing disrespectful stuff and one week even pissing on his grave. That week Taker appeared and chokeslammed him through the ground. Sting used both Joker,Vigilante, and Crow Sting throughout the build.

Shield Triple Threat-Ambrose was saying how he felt Reigns didn't belong because he had no talent,Rollins basically set back and watched and was sneaking up on both and was saying how he's going to watch them focus on each other because in the end he's gonna sneak up like a villain in the night and retain. One week we had a Shield reunion as they teamed up to face old foe Bray Wyatt in a handicap match because of GM Raven. Rollins walked out on both man. Reigns was setting up for the Spear and got Dirty Deeds and Ambrose walked out and brawled with Rollins up the ramp and Wyatt would capitalize and pin Reigns after Sister Abragail. On the last week before Rock Bottom. All 3 man spoke about their goals. Ambrose said he's doing it for the fans and to achieve his dream and because he sick of guys with all the talent in the world (Rollins) act so untalented and seeing guys with no talent (Reigns.) Get all the glory. Rollins said he's the best wrestler this world has ever seen and he's gonna retain because he's just that good. Reigns says he's not doing this for nobody but his self. He says he loves the fans but they ain't stupid. He says they know he wants to beat the hell out of both of them and win the championship so he's not gonna insult their intelligence. He says Rollins broke up a brotherhood for greed and Ambrose used him for a come up and says at Rock Bottom he's gonna beat their greedy asses and walk out THE Champion and THE Guy and they all 3 had a face off with Rollins holding the belts in their faces to end the show.

WCWF Draft Results

Because of WCWF Officials ruling Jim Ross represented Rampage and Mauro Ranallo represented War. Because of them being the voices of their respective brands. The rules each War gets the first pick and will get 3 picks in the first pick and Rampage will get 2 picks and the second round Rampage will get 3 and War will get two. With Rampage getting the first pick. In the fourth and seventh round it will be draft picks for teams only. The Women's Division will be exclusive to War and the X Division will be exclusive to Rampage. People unable to be drafted are John Cena,Ric Flair,The Hardy Boyz,Bad Influence, The Young Bucks and Beer Money due to the matches their in. Straight to the action first in the arena it's. Wade "Bad News" Barrett vs. Bully Ray. Barrett wins in 10 minutes with a Bullhammer Elbow and a Wasteland.

Back to the Draft Center in the studio. Time for our first picks of the night. Mauro selects Seth Rollins for War. JR selects Roman Reigns for Rampage. It is revealed both man will be interviewed by Jonathan Coachman at ESPN Sports Center Live! during Rock Bottom. For the next pick Mauro selects Kevin Owens for War. JR selects Dean Ambrose for Rampage. Mauro selects Edge for War. The two evaluate their picks and commend each other on their picks and passes it to our Rock Bottom Panel with Corey Graves,Kevin Kelley,Steve Carino,and William Regal. The 4 man evaluate The WHC Tournament/ US/IC Title Situation and puts the winner over as the Undisputed King Of This Industry. The next match evaluated is Lita vs. AJ and Rousey vs. Chyna. The announcement was made about Rousey backing out because she felt she should be closing and AJ being injured and Chyna being pissed off. They speculate on whether over that Chyna will answer Lita's Open challenge. Back to the Draft Center in the Studio.

JR says he back in the day he said this man's name so much he made it a catchphrase and that's "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!" For Rampage. Mauro says Rampage just hit the jackpot and so did War. And ask JR if he could smell what The Rock is cooking because he's back and he a coming to War. JR says that's electrifying. And selects Kurt Angle for Rampage. Mauro selects Cesaro for War,JR selects Daniel Bryan for Rampage. We are informed something is taking place backstage Rock Bottom and it cuts to Kevin Owens beating the hell out of Edge and piledriving him on the concrete. Medics are taking Edge and pushing Owens away.
Mauro and JR are disgusted and says he may be finished. Right into the Third Round and Mauro selects CM Punk for War, JR selects Brett Hart for Rampage, Mauro selects Brock Lesnar for War,JR selects Wade Barrett for Rampage, Mauro selects Shinsuke Nakamura for War which is a huge shocker. They two evaluate their picks and its time for some acting. Trish Stratus,Sasha Banks def. LayCool.

Panel evaluates Edge vs. KO,Raven vs. Wyatt,and the two Tag Title matches.

Draft Center:
JR selects The Wyatt Family, Mauro selects The Bálor Club
JR selects America Alpha (again huge shock)
Mauro selects War Machine
JR selects Enzo & Cass for more shock value.

Fifth Round:
JR selects The Undertaker
Mauro selects Sami Zayn for War
JR selects one of our newest signees Jay Lethal.
Mauro selects MVP for War which causes shock
JR selects AJ Styles

Commercial for Rock Bottom airs and it's time to reveal the set with New WCWF Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan. Hogan music plays and he's in the ring and introduces the set and also reveals he will be inducted into the Hall Of Fame the night before The Bash by his former nWo teammates. Back to Panel who are all wow blockbuster news and goes over his legendary battles with the likes of Macho Man,The Rock,Ric Flair,Ultimate Warrior,Andre The Giant,and his finals singles match against John Cena and takes us back. They examine Cena's match with Flair this year. It switches over to a backstage segment with Cena backstage and Hogan walking up and wishing him luck and the two embrace and Cena thanks the Hulkster. Back to the panel "what a moment." Next Match examined is Brock vs. Randy and they talk about Ortons shoulder, Back to the Draft Center for final Draft picks and says the rest of the roster will be on WCWF.com.

Sixthed Round:
JR selects a huge signee and one of the biggest legends in the history of the business and that's "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Mauro is all "NOOO FREAKING WAY!!!"
Mauro selects for War Adam Cole Bay Bay for more shock
JR puts over how great of a pick that was before choosing Sting for Rampage
Mauro chooses Mick Foley for War
JR chooses "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries for Rampage.

Seventh Round:
Mauro Ranallo chooses The Hart Dynasty (Owen,Tyson,DHS,Natalya) for War
JR chooses The Briscoes for Rampage
Mauro chooses The Kingdom for War
JR chooses The New Age Outlaws for Rampage.
Mauro chooses Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for War more shock.

Final round: JR selects Batista for Rampage for more shock
Mauro selects Randy Orton for War
JR selects Samoa Joe for Rampage
Mauro selects BJ Whitmer to War for more shock value
JR selects his final draft pick as Chris Benoit for Rampage (which makes him Mr.Irrelevant.)

They reveal the announce team for War will be led by Mauro Ranallo and his team will be the debuting Corey Graves, and Steve Carino. JR says his team is also not shabby because his team features Wrestling Legend and former European Champion and King Of The Ring Winner and also a former Commissioner and GM in the debuting William Regal,and Kevin Kelley. Its also revealed that Jonathan Coachman will return to the industry as the backstage interviewer for Rampage and and Mene Gene will handle War. Tony Chimel will be Wars Ring Announcer,while Howard Finkel will be Rampage's ring announcer. And something regarding the Authority situation will be figured out later tonight. They send us to the panel for the final time and they go over Austin vs. Punk in a battle for respect,Sting vs. Taker a match 25 year in the making and The Shield Triple Threat in our Main Event for the WCWF title. Who will walk out champ and who will walk out The Guy. The put over how it's possible one brand could have both world champs and the other brand will be left without a world champ until potentially next years draft based off of who wins what matches tonight. They send us to the arena for our final kickoff match and it's The New Age Outlaws vs. The Good Brothers (Gallows and Anderson) representing Bálor Club. The GB wins after Gallows pins Gunn following a Magic Killer. The Outsiders make their return and hit finishers on them and celebrate with the Too Sweet signal. Its revealed that the two has signed with the WCWF and was told to pick their own brand "and it looks they chose War!!" The two legends celebrate to end the show.

12642606_936821543076149_7499296414830164528_n.jpg

WCWF Rock Bottom II: Hollywood Results (4-3-16)

(WCWF ID)
Commentary Team:Jim Ross,Corey Graves,Mauro Ranallo
Howard Finkel:Ladies and Gentleman please welcome to the stage to sing "America The Beautiful " platinum recording artist Jay Sean.

Jay Sean sings "America The Beautiful " and welcomes everyone to Rock Bottom. He says "We Made It!" And the Rock Bottom theme song "I Made It " begins to play and out comes Kevin Rudolf and the two begins performing as the Intro Video Package for Rock Bottom starts playing.

(Rock Bottom Pyro )

Howard Finkel introduces Rock Bottom Host Republican Presidential Candidate and WWE Hall Of Famer... Donald Trump. Trump gets major heat from the crowd. Who chants "Fuck Donald Trump",and" Your Mom should've swolled You. " Trump says that's no way to speak to the next president of the United States of America which leads to even more boos from the crowd. Trump goes to speak again but is cut off by the music of "Stone Cold " Steve Austin. Austin makes his entrance to a thunderous pop and Trump goes to shake his hand but Austin replies with a middle finger and hits the 4 corners for the "Stone Cold Salute." Austin says Trump is breaking his two golden rules. Don't be in my ring and don't piss Me off. He says "and Trump you're pissing me off." He says last time they were in the same ring he said if Trump pissed him off he would whip his ass and therefore. Austin stuns Trump to a thunderous pop. Austin starts mounted punching him and stomping a mudhole and picks him up for another Stunner. He then kicks him out of his ring literally. As the fans chant "Thank You Stone Cold!" And says stay out of my ring you piss of crap or I'll whip your ass again and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so. He tells them to enjoy the show as his music plays and he drinks beers.

Commentary team says switching gears our first match of the evening is to crown the Undisputed US Champion and the winner of the match will advance to the finals of the WCWF World Championship Finals. Lets take you back to how this all started.

(Video package for Bryan/Cesaro highlighting the return of Daniel Bryan and the Rock Bottom Announcement. )

(WCWF United States Championship Unification) (Semi-Finals of the first ever WCWF World Championship Tournament) Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan-
Both man get thunderous pops. The fans was chanting "Ce-Sar,Ce-Sar,Ce-Sar,Ce-Sar...Ce-Sar..Ce-Sarro" throughout the match which was pissing Daniel Bryan off. Amazing spots in this MOTN candidate. Such as Bryan jumping over for a Suicide Dive but getting an Uppercut instead,Cesaro counters Bryans surfboard with one of his own,Bryan counters a Cesaro Swing into a Yes! Lock,Cesaro counters Bryans Kicks to chest the headshot kick with a Rollup and becomes never ending attempts at Rollup Ups until Cesaro rolls through and hits the rolling Military Gutwrench Suplex), Knee Plus countered into a Cesaro Swing and Cesaro wins following a Netutralizer. Fans chant that was Awesome and the Cesaro (Ole remix) chant as Cesaro celebrates with the US Title. Bryan claps and leaves the ring for Cesaro to celebrate. Commentary puts over the huge match we just witnessed and says Cesaro will advance to face the winner of Angle/Hart and how he's one match away from realizing his dream. Before putting over our next match Beer Money vs. Bad Influence for the Rampage World Tag Team Championships.

(Video Rewind of the return of Beer Money)

(Rampage World Tag Team Championship) Beer Money vs. Bad Influence- Commentary puts over their history from TNA. Following a loud TNA chant. Kazarian and Roodes kicks us off. This was a pretty short but great match. It was only 11 minutes but did what it needed to do. The ending saw Storm Superkick. Daniels and a Roode Bomb and 1-2-3!!! NEW CHAMPIONS!!!! Beer Money celebrates their win and both teams shake hands . Commentary hypes how great of a show this has been already. They inform us that coming up next is our only Womens Title Match Of The Broadcast. We are informed that Ronda Rousey backed out of the event because she felt she should have been closing the show. They take us back to the situation with AJ and Lita and how it's been brewing since last year. (AJ/Lita Video Package) they inform us AJ is still out injured so Lita need a new opponent and therefore is calling an open challenge.
Lita makes her entrance being carried on an Queen of Extreme logo throne by The Hardy Boyz. During her entrance she cuts a promo about being the Queen around here and how nobody could take the title from her.

(WCWF Women's Batamweight Championship) Lita vs. ??? -calls open challenge and an Ambulance drives backwards into the arena and red smoke begins blarring "Light is up".. AJ is back in a neck brace and limps to the ring. And this ones underway. A quick win for the Queen following a Twist of Fate. Lita then calls another challenge after stomping AJ out. Her opponent is...CHYNA!!! Chyna defeats Lita to become the new Undisputed Women's Batamweight Champion. Lita throws a fit as Chyna leaves with the belt. Chyna stands on the ramp and points to two boxes on the ramp and the boxes get superkicked and the Young Bucks remixed Buller Club theme hits and apparently our TLC Match is happening now. They make their entrances with ladders and Finkel does the introductions for them.

(War World Tag Team Championships ) The Hardy Boyz vs. The Young Bucks- This one begins in chaos. We see spots in this match such as double moonsaults through double stacked tables with the Hardys on them from The Bucks from the top of two giant ladders,Double Superkick to Lita followed by a Chyna Pedigree,Jeff Hardy dives from the top of the Rock Bottom Set onto Nick Jackson through a table, Matt from the Bucks throws a chair at the face of Matt Hardy and Superkicks it. Bucks wins the championship and Team Xtreme throws tantrums.

Commentary team talks about the WCWF draft.

ESPN Sports Center Live! Jonathan Coachman ask Seth Rollins about being the #1 draft pick he says it feels awesome. And says that's one of the biggest honors in this industry. He ask Seth what's his game plan tonight. He's says no matter what I think of Reigns and Ambrose, their two of the best in the world. Credit where it's due. But when I go out there tonight I do what I do best and that's retain by any means necessary and when I do I'm bringing my title to War with Me.

We see red and blue smoke on stage. The stage tron is basically a wall and Finn Balors music hits and he's in a Black Spiderman Attire (from Spider-Man 3), he's shoots spiderwebs from his wrist at the stage and every time he does a spider web logo of his name appears on there. He crawls the stage likes he's climbing the wall like a spider. Bálor stops on stage and raises his hand and is lifted up high in the air every time the music does that (Da- Dahhhhh) thing y'all know what I'm talking about until he's in the ring. AJ Styles makes an entrance similar to HBK's WrestleMania 25 entrance and debuts his "They don't want none" theme.

AJ Styles vs. Finn Bálor- had its share if spots. Was a pretty good match. Bullet Club makes their entrance. And immediately we hear "The Fortune 4" theme song. Beer Money,and Bad Influence takes out Bullet Club in a brawl to the back as Styles and Bálor go at it in the ring. We saw a Coup De Grace off the barricade, Announce table Styles Clash,Phenomenal Forearm reversed into a Enzuguri, Aprons Sommersault Plancha to Styles,Top Rope Styles Clash. Bálors foot was under the rope and he rolls out of the ring and drags Styles legs into the turnpost which makes him hit his lower area and hits a Top Rope Coup De Grace. He sees a ladder outside of the ring from the TLC Match earlier and hits a Coup De Grace of it for the win. Announcers debate over how legal that was, but because Bálor didn't hit Styles with the ladder it was legal.

Doctors are advising Edge not to compete or he may have to retire again following KO's assault during the WCWF Draft earlier. Edge says he's got to do this.

(Edges Briefcase On The
Line) (KO must win the briefcase by pinfall or submission) Kevin Owens vs. Edge-
KO is out first with a boxer entrance and commentary puts over how both man are known to get their selves counted out or Disqualified. They out over how KO must win by pinfall or submission. Edge makes an entrance similar to his WrestleMania 25 Pyro crazy entrance. Edge gets in the ring and starts throwing rights. He's on one arm. KO knees him in the stomach and begins bringing his arms down on the shoulder blades and head of Edge. Commentary says he's trying to end his career. Pop Up Powerbomb and another one. Packaged Piledriver from KO. And KO begins beating the piss out of Edge and the referee stops it and the announces KO as winner. KO celebrates until they say Edge is still the briefcase holder. KO continues to beat the hell out of Edge until a returning Sami Zayns music hits and brawls with KO to the back. Edge gets stretchered out as the fans chant "Thank You Edge!" Commentary team talks about Edge retaining but at what cost. They put over how his career may be over. They talk about somebody else working through an injury and thats Randy Orton with a bad shoulder. Graves says Edges career may not be the only one that ends tonight. Because coming up next its The Viper vs. The Beast. A match 15 Years in the making.

(Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar Video Package)

"The Viper vs. The Beast" (15 Years In The Making) Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar-
This start a out with an All-Out Brawl.Randys shoulder begins acting up and Lesnar knees him in it and throws him in the corner and begins his shoulder slams and flips Orton over the turn post out of the ring. Lesnar runs out of the ring and clotheslines the hell out of Randy Orton and throws him at the barricade and F5s him on the barricade. Lesnar grabs a steel chair and beats the hell out of Randys injured shoulder with it. Lesnar F5s him against the steel post and throws him the ring and goes for the cover for two. Lesnar begins kicking Orton in the head and hits 3 Germans on him. He picks him up and punches him in the corner. Orton begins fighting back with his good arm and Lesnar snatches him up for the F5, Orton counters with an RKO for 2 and 1/2. Orton sees Lesnar in position for the punt. And goes for the punt but Lesnar counters with an F5. He puts Orton in the Kimura and snaps his arm for the submission win. Lesnar goes after the other arm but..."If ya Sm-e-ell." THE ROCK IS HERE!!! Rock and Brock are face to face as the fans chant "this is awesome." Brock throws a punch but Rock blocks it and starts laying the SmackDown. He Irish whips Lesnar who counters with a Overhead Belly Suplex. Brock goes for a F5 but Rock jumps down and hits a Rock Bottom and Peoples Elbow. And grabs a Mic and says "Finally...The Rock has come back" drops the mic and leaves.

(IC Title Unification) (WHC Tournament Semi-Finals) Brett "The Hitman" Hart vs. Angle II- Angles win following countering a Sharpshooter with an Angle Lock and makes Hart tap out. Spots include Hart reversing a Triple German with 3 of his own.

(WCWF Halftime Report) Hosted By Steve Carino,Kevin Kelley,and Wrestling Legend Farrooq): To give fans a break from the ringside action. They go over the injuries, Bálor,Team Extreme,The Bucks,and AJ's entrances,The Fortune Reunion, The Stunner to Trump,the return of Sami Zayn,and The Injuries to Orton and Edge. What's still to Come our Main Events. Sting will collide with The Undertaker inside the deomnic Hell In A Cell with a lot of bad blood between the two. A match 25 years in the making,John Cena vs. Ric Flair in a battle to determine the greatest World Champion of all time in a real personal rivalry. One of the two legends careers will come to an end tonight,CM Punk vs. Stone Cold, a dream match Years in the making between two anti-establishment rebels in a battle for respect, and Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose in the Battle Of The Shield for the WCWF Heavyweight Championship in a battle to over who's really The Face That Runs The Place in the WCWF. But coming up next in a Battle for Control its Raven vs. Bray Wyatt. They put over how Bray screwed 5000 out of power. They pass is over to Mean Gene in the arena, who ask 5000 what's his plan. 5000 simply says "there's always a Plan B" and winks at the camera.
Ravens music hits and a flock of birds fly through a semi dark arena and lights begin flashing pitch black and white. A whitish dark blue spotlight airs in the crowd and Raven makes his entrance.

(Control Of The Federation At Stake) Raven vs. Bray Wyatt- These two brawl and we have ourselves a fast pace intense war in another MOTN Candidate. Wyatt eventually wins with Sister Abragail and grabs the Mic and begins his speech and says now that I'm running stuff...(Guitar Strings) i"t's time to play the game..." Triple H's music hits and all green lights shoot through the arena with green smoke. Triple H makes his entrance in a business suit and with agents by his side. This motherfucker even gets a special entrance just to talk. Triple H now has a haircut instead of his traditional King Of King hairstyle. Trips gets in the ring and takes his suit off and shirt off , and his glasses off. He says now let's get to business and Pedigrees Bray. And does the Suck It chop. He says Bray isn't in control because none of them really was. He says he never gave up his Chairman rights of this company and the rule is only way for him to lose it is for him to relinquish it. Raven gets up and gets a pedigree as well. Triple H celebrates and leaves.

Sports Center Live! Coachmans guest Roman Reigns. He ask him about being the #1 draft pick of Rampage. The flagship show. Roman says it's a huge honor as Seth said earlier it's one of the biggest honor in sports because that makes You the Face of your brand. He says Roman speaking of being the face. Most would say you're the Face of the WCWF, what happens if you lose tonight. Reigns says he's bringing the Big Fight . He says tonight he breaks faces,whoops asses and take names. Believe That and walks away
 The announcement of Rock Bottom III: Ohio. At the Ohio Stadium next year. The announcers put over all the dream matches we saw tonight from The Bucks vs. The Hardys, Bálor vs. Styles,Edge vs. Owens,Lesnar vs. Orton,Lita vs. AJ,Lita vs. Chyna,Raven vs. Wyatt and many more. They wonder what dream matches will take place next year.They put over that coming up next are our main events. Full of dream matches and the first one is next and it's a battle for respect.

(Austin vs. Punk video package)

CM Punk vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin- A slugfest kicks us off. Punk elbows Austin repeatedly into the corner. Austin snatches Punk up and reverses and throws him in the corner and starts with right hands and stomps a mudhole. Stone Cold goes for an early Stunner but Punk puts him in a Sleeper. This was a great back and forth match. At the end,Austin hits a Stunner on Punk that accidentally knocks the ref down. "When we walk alone...the unknown" The Nexus is here!!! Barrett fresh off his win at the draft over Bully with Gabriel,Slater,Ryback,Young,Hawkings,Axel,and Otunga. They surround both man and goes right after Punk. Barrett has him on his shoulders but turns around and drops him and Bullhammers Austin. He hits a wasteland after. Gabriel with a 450. Nexus leaves and Punk gets up and hits the GTS on Austin for the win and smirks at the Nexus on stage to an arena full of boos. Barrett does the eye for an eye jester on stage as Punk celebrates.

Commentary team is disgusted at what just took place. Up next it's Hell In A Cell!! In a match 25 Years in the making.

(Sting vs. Undertaker video package. )
(Hell In A Cell Match) (25 Years In The Making) The Undertaker vs. Sting
The cell lowers as the arena goes dark. The druids music hits and the stage is a gravesite with smoke and a tombstone. The druids looks at the tombstone and it says here lies Sting. Undertakers Ministry music hits and he rises from the grave with his Ministry attire on and does an evil laugh. Taker makes his entrance and climbs inside the cell. Now we await Sting. Stings crow goes off and his WCW music hits and the lights goes out. When they come back on Sting is on the top of the cell. Sting waits for The Undertaker and Taker has the cell unlocked. And climbs the cell. This one is under way by WCWF rules. The brawl on top of the cell and Taker chokeslams Sting off the cell on the ramp. JR goes nutty and damn near has a heart attack "BAH GAWDDDD!!!!! I THINK HES (BLEEP) DEAD!!!" Mauro:" YOU GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!" Sting somehow someway gets back up and climbs back up the cell. He pulls grabs a bat he hid on the Cell and beats Taker with it and then collapse on the cell. He gets back up and sends them both crashing with a Russian Leg Sweep off the Cell through the announce table. Taker sits up and JR yells "THIS CRAZY SON OF A BITCH JUST SAT UP!!! HE SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!" Taker grabs Sting by the neck and throws him at the cage and begins punching. He throws Sting in the ring and Tombstone. 1-2-Lights Out! Sting is back on the cell waiting which really drives the announcers ape shit wondering how the hell got back up there. Taker climbs the cell again and Sting swings the bat at Takers head and Taker grabs it and hits Sting with it and Tombstones him through the other announce table. The ref checks on both man and goes to stop it but Taker sits up and chokeslams him and takes Sting back in the ring and hits a second Tombstone for the win. Taker celebrates and the lights goes off. When they go off Sting is gone with nothing but his bat left in the ring. Lights out again and Taker is gone with nothing but his hat and Stings bat in an empty ring.

Sports Center Live! Coachman ask Ambrose about tonight. Ambrose cuts a passionate promo on finally realizing his dream with a gigantic AMB-BROSE! chant in the background.

Coming up next it's the battle to crown the very first ever WCWF World Champion!

(Video of Cesaro and Angles wins from earlier)

(WCWF World Championship) (US and IC Championships on the line) Cesaro vs. Kurt Angle
- Another MOTN candidate. Amazing spots such as a moonsault to Cesaro from Angle through the repaired announce table, Angle Slam on the ring post,Cesaro Swing countered into a Angle Lock,Angle Lock countered into a Crossface, Rolling German into a Scorpion Death Drop,Monkey Flip over the top rope followed by a Sommersault Plancha from Cesaro. Cesaro with a Neutralizer at the end and 1-2-3!!!!! CESARO IS THE CHAMPION!!!! Pyro explodes,confetti explodes. Cesaro celebrates with a 3 titles. Mauro Ranallo :"The King Of Wrestling just took his throne among the All-Time Greats. Angle raises his hand up,Brett Hart runs in the ring and raises his other hand. Daniel Bryan comes into ring and does a Yes! Chant and claps. Angle and Hart leaves the ring as Bryan continues the Yes! Chant. HBK Superkicks Bryan out of nowhere and HE'S BACK!!! He raises Cesaro's hand up and whispers to him he's so proud of him and says here's the torch and wishes him luck.

Rock Bottom III Promo airs again. Backstage Interview: Mean Gene ask Cena about tonight the biggest match of his career what's his plan. Cena looks visibly pissed. And says it's not a good time for an interview. He's going out there for his match. Cena leaves and Flair approaches and does the Woo! Chant.

(Legend vs. Legend) (Loser Must Retire) John Cena vs. Ric Flair- Cena's Thuganomic Music Hits. Cena makes his entrance. He doesn't salute he doesn't stop he just looks pissed. Flair makes his entrance to a thunderstorm of boos. From jump Cena hits an AA and goes for the cover and 1-2-the ref takes forever to make the final count as Ric Flair kicks out. In the end, Cena was locked in a Figure Four Leglock and tapped out! Leaving everyone stunned as to what the hell just happened. Flair whispers something to Cena and it looks like he's saying "I'm sorry John." Flair leaves the ring
as the fans are still stunned as his music is playing. The commentary team stands up and claps for Cena. The fans chant "Thank You Cena!" repeatedly. Cena stands up looking in disbelief and tears flows through his eyes and he walks down the ramp and stops and does one last salute to the fans and tells them thank you before leaving.

Next Month: WCWF Genesis on Pay Per View. Question is will War have both the world champions on their brand. Where about to find out next in our Main Event. This all started back in 2014 in the WWE. Lets take you back.

(Shield Triple Threat Video Package)

(Triple Theat Match For The WCWF Heavyweight Championship) Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
Howard Finkel: (Ding Ding Ding Bell Rings) The following contest is a Triple Threat Match for the WCWF Heavyweight Championship and it is our main event of the evening!!!! Fans cheer and are ready. Lights goes out and on the tron we see a video of Ambrose being locked in an Asylum and escaping and he makes his entrance in a straight jacket through a stage of smoke and he got by far the biggest pop of the night. Roman Reigns music hits and he gets one of the biggest pop of the night his self. He also got a few boos from some Ambrose supporters. His entrance was a dark arena and every time the beat drop blue lights outlinings would light up around the arena. When the beat came fully in the trons and all of that had his logo and all that entrance shit. White and blue spotlights was going across the arena. Blue and white smoke on the ramp. When Reigns got out he did what he did at WrestleMania 32 (never happened because WCWF purchased WWE in late 2014) did his punch pose and it let out a pyro across the arena. Roman does his normal entrance with the dark blue smoke from there. Seth Rollins is out last and he gets a mixed reaction of mainly mega cheers. But boos from the kids and women. Seth Rollins music hits and yellow and black smoke begins going off on the stage and Seth drives a truck with his logo on it on stage. Rollins gets out and does his FCW entrance with the title. Finkel does the introductions. Roman first to a huge pop and some boos, Ambrose to a monstrous pop,and Rollins to boos with some cheers. And this one is underway. Reigns spears Rollins right off the bat. Ambrose and Reigns begins to brawl and Reigns knocks Ambrose over the top rope. And Ambrose throws Reigns over the barricade and they brawl through the crowd. Seth Rollins is getting back up in the ring. The camera cuts back to Reigns and Ambrose. We see Seth Rollins up on the header logo and he jumps with a Sommersault Plancha on Reigns and Ambrose. Rollins grabs Reigns and tosses him at the barricade. Ambrose runs up on Rollins and Rollins sidesteps and pushes him torward Reigns who back body drops him over the barricade. Rollins nods at Reigns and runs up and jumps off of Reigns hands and hits a diving frog splash on Ambrose. Reigns takes a part the barricade and Roman beats both with it. Reigns snatches Rollins up and runs 360 around the arena and Spears him through the barricade and begins to beat the piss out of him. Out of nowhere Ambrose goes for Dirty Deeds but Reigns pushes him and Superman Punches him. Rollins jumps off the barricade wall and knees him in the temple. Rollins begins to pose on the barricade and does a moonsault off the barricade to a standing Ambrose and all 3 men are down. The referee tells them to take the action back in the ring. All 3 slowly get up and look at each other and then jump the ref and Triple Bombs him through the announce table. Rollins puts his fist in the middle and begins to smile and they beat his ass and throws him at the stairs. Ambrose with Dirty Deeds to Reigns and throws him back in the ring and goes for the cover and out of nowhere Rollins breaks it up with Curb Stomp to Ambrose and Ambrose kicks out following a near fall. Fast forward to the end of the match. The three start a right hand punch session Boo-Yay-Yay. Ambrose and Rollins double teams Reigns and Irish whips him and he Spears both and 1-2-Noooo!! Reigns snaps and starts destroying the ring and grabs Rollins by the hair and hits a Razor Edge on Rollins on the exposed ring and then Razor Edge's him out of the ring. He sets up and channels his inner Edge with his set up. "Oooooooohhh-Wahhhhhhhh!" Reigns goes for the Spear but DIRTY DEEDS!!!! DIRTY DEEDS!!!! AND 1-2-3!!! AMBROSE IS THE CHAMPION!! THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH...AND...NEW!!!.. WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLLLDDDD!!! DEAAAAANNNNNN AMMMMB..BROSSSSEEE!!!Pyro and confetti begins exploding as his music plays. The fans are going ape shit. Reigns and Rollins look at each other ands surrounds Ambrose as his music stops playing. Rollins walks up and puts his fist in the middle,then Reigns,then Ambrose with the belt. The Shields music plays and the three celebrate to end Rock Bottom II!

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results (Richmond,Virginia) (The Coliseum) (4/4/16)
images

The show starts with a new intro for Rampage that features Dean Ambrose at the start of it and Roman Reigns at the end doing his fist to ground pose cracking a street in pieces and those pieces making the New Logo for Rampage. Pyro explodes as the New theme song continues to play. "(Guitar Strings)... It's Time to play the game..) Finkel: "Ladies and Gentleman please welcome WCWF Chairman Of The Board "The Cerebal Assassin" "The Game " Paul "Triple H" Levesque. Triple H makes his entrance to a mega pop and welcomes us to the show and says it's a new era here in the WCWF and welcomes them to the New Reality Era! And the fans goes nuts and chant "Yes!" Triple H says we need a Commissioner for both Rampage and War and he will get to Wars Commissioner on Friday. However, Ladies and Gentleman please give it up for your Commissioner of Rampage....(Remixed Superman Music interrupts.) Daniel Bryan makes his entrance with the Yes! Chants. Triple H says he wasn't talking about him and it's very disrespectful of him to interrupt. Bryan replies with "disrespectful? Like how your best friend kicked my teeth down my throat last night." Triple H says it was actually pretty funny to him. He says you tried to steal somebody else's spotlight inadvertently got your Rock Bottom moment and laughs. Daniel yells "it wasn't funny." The fans chant "Yes!" Daniels argues with them with "No!" chants. "Here comes the money...." SHANE MCMAHON IS HERE!!!! THE FANS AND ANNOUNCERS ARE GOING NUTS!!! The fans chant "Holy Shit!" And "This is Awesome!" Triple H and Shane have a staredown before a surprising handshake. Triple H introduces them to their Commissioner Shane McMahon and welcomes him back. Shane says it feels good to be back and says he has a proposition. He says he knows Hunter wants to wrestle. So why not instead of two Commisorners. We can have one temporary chairman. He says he wants to run the WCWF with the rule being Triple H can take control back at anytime. Triple H says that sounds like a great idea and asked him what he has in mind for tonight. He says for starters John Cena Appreciation Night tonight with the show ending with Cena's official retirement speech. He says also we have the debut of the Cruiserweight Division tonight with qualifying matches with the winners facing off at Genesis in a Ultimate X Match to crown the very first WCWF Cruiserweight Champion. In those matches we'll have Chris Jericho vs. X-Pac,Tajiri vs. Low-Ki, and John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio. Also US,IC and World Champion Cesaro relinquish his US Championship and pick two competitors of his choosing to battle for the belt Tonight! He says also tonight in our Main Event Match. "The Game" returns to the ring against..."You" (Daniel Bryan.) Bryan complains and says he can't do that. Triple H says he can and he did. Triple H says let's do it and match set. Bryan leaves in a tantrum. Shane says now before we get to anything please welcome OUR NEWWW WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....DEAN AMBROSE!!!! Ambrose music hits and a loud "Ambb-Brosse!!!" chant breaks out. Ambrose shakes Shanes hand. HHH goes for a handshake but Ambrose reminds him of 2014 and everything he put him through. Triple H congratulates Ambrose pats his back and leaves. Shane leaves as well and Ambrose is soaking it all in and then thanks the Federation. He says he never thought he would see this day but he made it and he owe it all to his fans in the audience. He says he wants to walk into Rock Bottom next year in his home state of Ohio with the belt and then some. Roman Reigns interrupts which gets boos from the crowd as they felt it was disrespectful. They booed until Roman said he gets it relax relax. He's just out here to congratulate his boy. Roman congratulates Dean to a pop. And says and as these people said you deserve it and puts the Mic to the crowd and they chant it again. He says you deserve to be a champion and raises his hand up and says it two more times before letting his hand go and letting Ambrose soak it in and backs into the corner before blasting him with a Spear and beating the hell out of him. He hits his 360 Spear through the barricade and then Razor Edges him through the announce table and saying you deserve to be a champion just not THE champion and snaps and starts assaulting him some more. Referees grab him and he starts attacking them too and Spearing them.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage Segment: Back from commercial and Roman Reigns is destroying everything backstage and attacking everyone in sight. Coachman asked for a word and gets his asskicked and thrown through the backstage interview Curtain. Reigns is asking around for Shane McMahon and for everyone who doesn't know gets beat up.

-Countdown Clock reaches 1.
"Break The Walls Down..." Chris Jericho makes his long awaited return to a huge pop. Jericho has his 1999' long hairstyle and jacket on and welcomes the fans to Jericho is Rampage! Finkel: "(Ding Ding) the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Cruiserweight Championship Qualifying Match. Introducing first from Winnipeg,Canada..."The Lionheart" Chris Jericho!!!, X-Pac makes his entrance with his remixed DX theme song. And you already know how the introductions go.

-(Crusierweight Championship Qualifying Match) Chris Jericho vs. X-Pac- Pretty good lengthy match that saw Jericho win with the Codebreaker. Jericho celebrates and leaves (Wyatt Scare) The Wyatt Family are in the ring and attacks X-Pac. Sister Abragail from Bray. (Wyatt Scare out.)

Backstage Segment: More Roman Reigns destroying backstage looking for Shane. Ambrose is back up and begins brawling with Reigns backstage out of nowhere and gets Speared through the wall.

(Video Package Of Highlights from Cena's WWE Debut against Kurt Angle. The commentators put over the retirement of one of the greatest of all-time in the moment hell froze over. Cena tapping out to Flair.)

(We see a video package of highlights of Rock Bottom II. They announce Rock Bottom III at the Ohio Stadium and show us the video package.)

(Commercial Break)

Cesaro's music hits and he gets a mega pop and the Ce-Sar (Ole remixed) chants begin. They chant "You Deserve It." He thanks them and says it's his last night on Rampage and he'll give his speech during Friday Night War. But he's here because he was asked to pick two deserving superstars to face off to crown the next WCWF United States Television Champion. He says and the first man he's picking is simply "Phenomenal." Cue the AJ Styles Chants. He picks AJ Styles who makes his entrance and thanks him. He's says his next pick (Lethal Chants begin) is making his Rampage debut. He says this man is arguably the best pure wrestler in the world and that man is...Jay Lethal!! Cesaro chooses a 30 minute Iron Man Match. He says since Rampage is 3 hours this week this match needs the distance. Finkel does the introductions.

(WCWF United States Television Championship) (30 Minute Iron Man Match) Jay Lethal vs. AJ Styles- Great Back and Forth Match between two of the best wrestlers on the planet. Lethal scores the first pin with Lethal Injection. Styles scored the second with Styles Clash. Lethal with the third following a Macho Man Elbow. Lethal picked up the fourth fall with another Lethal Injection. Styles got the fifth with a Phenomenal Forearm. With only one minute left on the clock, Styles rolled up Lethal for the Sixthed. And the result is 3--3 draw. Shane McMahon makes his entrance and puts over the match as a MOTY Candidate. He says and as much as he would like to give it 30 more minutes. He can't. So he tells Cesaro to hold on the US TV Title until Genesis because we're gonna have ourselves a Best Of 3 Series. He says it will be called the "WCWF Playoffs." He says the first match will take place next week, the second match the week after and the third and final match at Genesis. And the person with two wins in the series will be the New US TV Champion. He applauds both man's efforts as they shake hands. Cesaro is leaving up the ramp but gets Speared by Reigns on the ramp. Reigns also Spears Lethal on the ramp. Reigns snatches Styles up and Spears him through the barricade. He gets in the ring and demands Shane to give him a match with Ambrose at Genesis. Shane says to get a shot he has to earn it and destroying half the roster and the show is not earning it. Roman says if Shane doesn't he's gonna ruin the rest of the show and what he does at Cena's retirement won't be pretty. Shane says that won't happen because he has the police on the way. Roman goes after Shane and Ambrose music hits and he runs back out and brawls with Reigns. The police interrupts and arrest both. Shane asked them to let Ambrose go because he isn't the problem and they do. And they take Reigns who is yelling he is gonna "Fuck Shane up!" When he gets out and spits in Ambrose face. Ambrose attacks again and is also cuffed.

(Video Package of John Cena winning his first WWE Championship at WrestleMania 21 and every single world title win after that)

(Split Screen Of Both Man Training Backstage) Coming up next it's Low- Ki vs. Tajiri.

(Commercial Break)

(Cruiserweight Championship Qualifying Match) Low-Ki vs. Tajiri- Another great lengthy match with a "This is Wrestling!" Chant. Tajiri wins after he hits his finish on Ki.

Backstage Segment: Beer Money drinking backstage. They agree to put their titles on the line tonight in an Open Challenge next.

(Video Package of Cena beating the likes of The Rock,Randy Orton,Edge,CM Punk,Triple H,The Undertaker, Kane,Batista,Eddie Guerrero, JBL,Shawn Michaels among others.)

Beer Money music hits and their next.

(Commercial Break)

Beer Money comes out to an amazing ovation and puts over their match with Bad Influence and the moment Fortune returned and took out Bálor Club. They inform us that unfortunately Bad Influence has decided to focus on their solo careers and will both be entering the Cruiserweight Division after their much earned vacation. "So basically we need new challengers for our titles. And what better place to do an Open Challenge than Richmond, Virginia. Enzo & Cass music hits and the crowd explodes. Enzo: "My name is Enzo Amore and I'm a bonafide stud and a Certified G and you can't teach that,and this right here this is Big Cass and he's 7 feet tall and you can't teach that. Bada boom realest guys in the room how you doing." Fans: "(Chants: How You Doing.") Roode say "real cute but the realest team in this arena are standing in this ring with the tag team championships. Right now the adults are talking so take your asses on because you want none of this." Enzo: "Looks like we got ourselves a Cuppa Haters, Cuppa Haters. LOOK! We ain't children, we're grown ass man and we're gonna show you what we're about because we accept your little challenge." Cass and crowd: "And we're gonna prove that's there's only ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU AND WERE GONNA,SPELL IT OUT FOR YA!!!! S-A-W-F-T!!! SAAAAWWWFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!" Storm: "There's only one word to describe us now and next week and that's." Roode: "C-H-A-M-P!!!!! CHAMMMPPPPS!!!!!!" Enzo makes a joke about it spelling champ and it pisses off and he yells whatever let's do this and we got ourselves a tag match.

(WCWF Rampage Tag Team Championship) Beer Money vs. Enzo Amore And Big Cass Great Match here as expected. The finish saw Big Cass pin James Storm following a Big Boot and NEW CHAMPIONS!!!! NEW CHAMPIONS!!!! The two celebrate their win for a while in the ring and Storm out of nowhere with a Last Call Superkicks Big Cass. Enzo heads torwards Storm but gets a Beer Bottle bashed into the back of his head from Roode. Beer Money takes the championships anyways and forces Finkel to announce them as still the champions.

Backstage Segment: A pissed off Daniel Bryan is throwing a tantrum. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall approaches and Daniel gets scared. They say "aye man we have no beef. Were just wondering. Why are you sweating this dude and you already beat him." Daniel is going you're right and leaves. Hall and Nash make fun of him and says he's gonna get his ass kicked. Shane McMahon approaches and says he's glad they're here because he wants to talk business and ask them to meet him in his office.

(Video Package of Cena's WCWF debut defeating Bret Hart. Also clips of him beating Sting,AJ Styles,Samoa Joe, and Finn Bálor,and Hulk Hogan. Ross: "Well speaking of Hogan,Nash and Hall. The night before The Bash. The Outsiders will be inducting Hulk Hogan into the WCWF Hall Of Fame. But coming up next it's our final Cruiserweight Championship Qualifying Match and it's Johnny Nitro is. Alberto Del Rio. Who just like X-Pac and Tajiri will be making their WCWF Debuts.") Nitro's 2010 WWE theme song hits to a huge pop and he does the slo-mo intro. Introduction for Nitro as we head to break.

(Cruiserweight Championship Qualifying Match) Johnny Nitro vs. Alberto Del Rio- Pretty short but decent match. Morrison wins with a roll up and runs out of the ring. Chris Jericho sneak attacks him on the ramp and throws him back in the ring for Del Rio to hit a backbreaker. A pissed off Del Rio leaves the ring as Jericho attacked Morrison. Tajiri made the save before Shane McMahon made his way back out and asked what was they doing. He says the qualifying matches aren't even over yet so don't get too confident, which pissed Jericho off. He announces next week 3 more final qualifying matches featuring Jeff Hardy vs. Adrian Neville,KENTA vs. Chris Benoit,and Kenny King vs. Cedric Alexander. Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Tajiri, calls him a Stupid Idiot and leaves down the ramp.

Backstage Segment: John Cena backstage. Batista walks up and thanks him for giving him some of the best matches of his career. He says even the time you taped Me to a ring post. Batista says I knew you had a little heel in you man. And both man laugh and Cena thanks Batista for being a huge part of his career. The Rock walks up and ask Batista if he could have a moment alone with The Champ. Rock says I want to thank you John. Because when I left this industry 15 years ago you stepped up and you're also the same guy that brought Me out of retirement. He wishes Cena luck in the future and calls him "The greatest to ever do it." Cena thanks Rock and said it meant a lot.

"(Guitar Strings)...It's Time To Play The Game..." Finkel:
" Ladies and Gentleman.. it's time for our television main event and it is scheduled for one fall!!!...Introducing first,from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 245lbs. "The Game" Trippppllllleee...H!!!!" Daniel Bryan attacks him on the ramp and beats him to the ring. Ref gets order as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H-
When we come back Bryan is in control kicking Triple H in the chest in the corner and goes for a Bulldog but The Game counters and whips him into the ropes for a Spinebuater. (Wyatt Scare) The Wyatt Family with Braun Strowman is in the ring and they have Triple H surrounded. HBK'S music hits and he makes his way out and points to the ramp and The Outsiders nWo music, hits,XPac's music hits and they all rush in the ring for a brawl. H on Wyatt,Hall on Harper, Nash on Strowman,Pac on Rowan,Michaels on Kruger. Pac gets chokeslammed by Rowan,Hall Razor Edges Rowan (you read that right) , Kruger hits The Kruger End (Eat Defeat to the throat) on Hall, Jacknife to Kruger, Reverse Chokeslam from Strowman to Nash. Three Superkick and Pedigree to Strowman,Sister Abragail to Triple H,Sweet Chin Music to Bray Wyatt,Running Knee from Bryan to HBK. Bryan stands tall and does the Yes! Chant. (Wyatt Scare) the arena is dark and a Sister Abragail is standing on the ramp with the lantern singing some creepy song walking down the ramp to end the segment as Bryan looks creeped out. Well coming up next. Its the official retirement of John Cena.

(Commercial Break)

Justin Roberts: "Ladies and Gentleman please welcome....JOHHHNNNN CEENNNAAA!!!"
John Cena's (The Time is Now) music hits and he makes his entrance with the "John Cena Sucks" chants in the theme song. It goes on for a bit after his music hits as Cena smile and leads the choir with the Mic to the crowd. He thanks them for that and say a he's gonna miss that passion as the "Thank You John!" Chants start. He says no thank you. He says because these last 18 years has been the best years of my life. He says without them there is no John Cena. He says he started wrestling in 1998 with guys like Samoa Joe in UPW. He talks about Joe being his best friend in the industry at that time before he got the call from the WWF to work a developmental deal in OVW. He recalls walking into that locker room seeing golliaths like Batista,Shelton Benjamin, and Brock Lesnar. He says and in OVW he met his greatest rival and greatest friend in Randy Orton. He says speaking of Orton. He has some sad news to share. He says Orton has been adviced to never wrestle again. He says they came to the WWE together and now they're leaving the WCWF together and he ask them to show some respect to The Viper, who unfortunately couldn't be here tonight. And a "Thank You Randy!" Chant breaks out. "I hear voices in my head..." Randy Orton is here and the fans chant "Thank You Orton! " The two legends embrace. Orton says he's a legend in this industry his self he's to accept that. He says but this is your moment Cena. The fans start a "Thank You Both" and chants of "Ruthless Aggression " and "PG Era.' The two laugh at the PG Era chants. Triple H's music hits and he said this is very sad because he watched both men come into this industry as kids and walk out legends. H embraces Orton. However,Cena walks away from Triple H and the fans go "Ohh!" Batista is out next and he embraces both Orton and Cena and says the three men in the ring are his greatest rivals and he wouldn't be anywhere without them. Cena just continues to stare a hole through Triple H. Orton whispering what the hell is going on to Cena can be heard. Cena says you know what I can't do this..(microphone is cut.) Triple H quickly gets out of the ring after that. The fans begin a "Fuck You Hunter!" Chant. Cena ask Orton for his Mic and Orton gives him his mic. Cena says what I was trying to say is I he can't do this because the truth is...RKO from Randy Orton. Batista Bomb to Cena as the show goes off the air with the fans wondering what the is going on here.

WCWF Friday Night War Results (Atlanta,Georgia) (Georgia Dome) (4/8/16)

Tony Chimel: "Ladies And Gentlemen, please welcome your Undisputed United States Television and Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion, He is your 2015 King Of The Ring Winner,and your NEW WCWF World Champion..."The King Of Professional Wrestling " "The Swiss Superman" Cesaro!!!!" Fans explode and like with Him and Ambrose Monday, Cesaro is WAYYY over. The Ce-Zar (Ole remix chants.) He thanks all his fans. He says what an honor. He says he's been wrestling all over the world for over a decade and was denied opportunity after opportunity after opportunity and one man had faith in him and he know he's not supposed to say his name but he will anyways. Thank you 5000. He says "I'm a fighting champion and I'm all about giving opportunity. Shane McMahon has agreed to let Me pick my #1 Contender. So I say let's give opportunity." He says he knows everybody wants a shot at his title so tonight where going to have ourselves a 7 man ladder match in our Main Event. He says the winner will face him for the championship at Genesis. He says the first entrant will be our #1 draft pick...."The Architect "... SETH "FREAKING" ROLLINS!!!! Rollins music hits to a huge pop. Seth Rollins music hits and the fans explode. Rollins ask them "Are they happy to see him?" And the fans yell "YES!" He says believe or not he is happy to see them too. He tells Cesaro "Congratulations Man, just this time last year I was holding a briefcase that I thought I would never be able to cash in and then I headlined Rock Bottom as champion. He says and like you said we've been all over the world and now we're here because we didn't give up. As the fans chant "You Deserve It!" Kevin Owens music breaks it up and he says that if the two are down eating each others asses he wants in. He says I been going at this for 15 Years and I deserve an opportunity. Cesaro says before you rudely interrupted us I was gonna name You next. And also joining KO and Rollins in the match. Sami Zayns music hits and he runs in the ring and KO runs into the crowd and sits behind the announcers booth. Cesaro tells Sami to save the slugfest for later tonight. He says the fourth man in this match will be Finn Bálor. Who makes his entrance..ALONE! And stands on stage and says he got rid of Bálor Club because this is something he needs to do on his own. He says he can't be the best if he's walking in a Club. Cesaro said he's glad he used the word "best" because the next man he's choosing is CM Punk. Punk comes out and has a staredown with Bálor on stage. He introduces the sixth man Samoa Joe and the final man will be..."THE PEOPLES CHAMPION" THE ROCK!!!! Which makes the fans go Ape Shit! The Rock makes his entrance and gets in the ring and congratulates Cesaro. Punk tells Rock "Dwayne cut that crap" and asks what movie is he here to promote. Rocks says the one where he's kicking Punks ass. He says he thinks he calls it Royal Rumble 2013. Punk and Rock argue over that. And KO gets mad and yells at them. Everyone's argues and Cesaro leaves the ring and stands on the ramp. He tells them he was gonna make this the Main Event. He says but hell, lets do this...RIGHT NOW!!!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(7 Man Contract Ladder Match To Crown The #1 Contender For The WCWF World Championship At Genesis) Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Finn Bálor vs. CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe
vs. The Rock- (25 mins.) EPIC MATCH!!!!! Zayn and Owens brawled to the back. Rock almost had the contract but Punk beat him in the back with a chair and GTS'd him out of the equation. Joe,Balor,and Rollins are the last 3 on the ladders. Bálor and Rollins double team Joe and knocks him down and then have a mini staredown at the top of the ladder before going at it. Rollins knocks Bálor down and retrieves the contract. Here's your winner and #1 Contender...SETH ROLLINS!!! Rollins celebrates and Cesaro comes to the ring for a staredown.

(Commercial Break)
(Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts At Genesis Promo)

Backstage Segment: Shane McMahon is on the phone saying we still need an opponent for Nakamura at Genesis. Finn Bálor walks up from out of a shadow with a jacket on and says what about Me. Shane McMahon ask how did he get there and asked wasn't he just in the match and says anyways that's not a bad idea. He says he will take that under consideration but he hasn't made a decision. Seconds later, CM Punk approaches Shane McMahon who's on the phone and is yelling at him about not having a match at Genesis. Shane says "Excuse me I'm on the phone here, besides you do have an opponent for Genesis because I just got off the phone with you won't believe who...."Stone Cold" Steve Austin and he wants his rematch at Genesis. And it's booked." Punk gets pissed off and leaves.

War Machine vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- Great Match. The Bucks was out to scout both teams as potential future opponents. War Machine gets the upset win here. After the match, Gallows and Anderson attacks them and warns The Young Bucks that they're coming for their titles.

(BECKY LYNCH DEBUTS NEXT!)
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
(Becky Lynch's music hits to an amazing ovation for her debut)

Becky Lynch vs. Lita /w/ Matt Hardy-
Becky Lynch won with the roll up for the upset win and quickly got out of there. Lita cut a promo after the match going off on WCWF Management and said specifically a big nosed idiot who is running this industry to the ground. She said since she isn't going to be booked with respect like the legend she is. Then she quits!!! Matt Hardy tries to calm her down. (Guitar Strings)"...It's time to play the game." Triple H interrupts and tells her he has her under contract until August so therefore she can't quit. In fact he's gonna make her his bitch now. Matt tells Hunter not to talk to her like that. Triple H ask Matt what his wife thinks of him hanging with Lita. Matt tells Triple H to mind his fucking business. Triple H ask " or what?" Matt threatens Triple H and turns around to a Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels. The Outsiders jump him before The Bullet Club (Gallows and Anderson) makes the save. Triple H has security escort The Club , A unconscious Matt Hardy, and The Kliq out and pretends he knew nothing about that and apologizes to Matt Hardy. He says as for Lita, his bitch. He introduces her to an "old friend " of his...CHYNA!!! He announces the two will face off for the Women's Batamweight Championship in the Main Event.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BJ Whitmer vs. Adam Cole
- The two new prospects of the WCWF makes their debuts in this matchup. Adam Cole wins this one with a rollup and after the match Whitmet continues the assault and Rhyno makes the save with Gore's Whitmer. He helps Cole up and Gore's him as well.

Backstage Segment:Mean Gene ask Sami Zayn what's next for him. He said the next thing on his to do list is to get his hands on Kevin Owens and get his revenge. KO sneak attacks him and yells "you want revenge huh?" Kevin Owens powerbombs him through a catering table and sets him up for a piledriver on a concrete ground. But referees stop him and Cesaro walks up and KO ask what he is looking at. Cesaro smiles at him and walks away and KO yells at him for turning his back to him.

(WCWF Women's Batamweight Championship) Lita vs. Chyna- Lita comes in and takes the fight to Chyna. This match was a pretty good lengthy match. Lita hit the Twist of Fate and went for the cover but the lights went out. (Evil Laugh) It's Kharma and she's back and makes her entrance. She lays out Lita with the Kong Bomb for the DQ win. Now a staredown between Chyna and Kharma as the fans chant "Holy Shit!" Chyna begins punching Kharma and goes for a clothesline that doesn't budge her and hits a Kong Bomb on her as well. Kharma's music begins to play as Vince McMahon makes a surprising return and comes on the stage clapping and introduces the world to his newest client Kharma. And dares anybody to step up to her male or female. LayCool makes their entrance and Michelle slaps her and gets destroyed and hit with a Kong Bomb
Layla tried to run but got one as well. Out came The B.P's. and she bashed their heads together and hit Kong Bombs on them too. The camera pans to all the layed out women in the ring. Kharma stands tall with Chynas title to end War!

I am glad you're continuing WCWF.

However I have a suggestion:

Instead of saying "A great match" for almost every match, Why not just write a match yourself? That would be way better.

FRIDAY NIGHT WAR
14470612_1104069743017994_2262790822663861202_n.jpg

WCWF WORLD CHAMPION CESARO
WCWF WOMENS BATAMWEIGHT CHAMPION CHYNA
WAR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS
WCWF INTERCONTINENTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION CESARO

14516540_1104069606351341_5105640729117117959_n.jpg

WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION DEAN AMBROSE
RAMPAGE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ENZO & CASS
WCWF WOMENS KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP RONDA ROUSEY (SABBATICAL)
WCWF UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPION CESARO

UPCOMING PAY PER VIEW:

14102255_1079212398837062_322137605060446896_n.jpg

(WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) (FEDERATION STREET FIGHT MATCH) DEAN AMBROSE (C) VS. ROMAN REIGNS
(WCWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP) CESARO (C) VS. SETH ROLLINS
(WCWF UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP) (SERIES MATCH 3 OF 3) JAY LETHAL VS. AJ STYLES
(WCWF INTERCONTINENTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) TBD VS. TBD

If you don't mind, I would love writing matches along with you.

I wouldn't mind that at all. I'll just DM you the match and the story being told. It will have to start following the Septemeber Pay Per View "The Bottom Line." Because all those results are already finished.

What I think is:

Roster is too big. You should somewhat decrease the no. Plus just keep talents which are active currently. That would help a lot.

pritchard_headshot_thumbnail.jpg

Bill Pritchard April 04,2016

BREAKING NEWS: JOHN CENA REPORTEDLY FIRED FROM WCWF

According to Dave Metzler of the Wrestling Observer,15x World Champion John Cena was fired at Sunday's Rock Bottom. As seen Cena was visibly upset before a scheduled interview with Mean Gene. Apparently, that was NOT part of the script. Cena was told that he would defeat Flair leading in to the event and when Cena arrived he was told he would have to tap to Flair. Cena went on to threaten to no-show the event because it didn't fit his character and he was promised to win. He also went on to say that he wasn't ready to retire. WCWF Official Paul Levesque (Triple H) would go on to threaten legal repercussions if Cena didn't do what was asked.

There is now talk between both sides, and Cena has agreed to appear tonight on Rampage for a retirement speech. The one condition was that Triple H stays away. This should be interesting going into tonight's Rampage show.

Paglino_n_105_cropped_150px.jpg

Nick Paglino April 05,2016

REPORT: MAJOR WCWF EXECUTIVE DENIED ENTRY INTO MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE,THE UNDERTAKER'S WCWF STATUS

According to Reddit User MetsLife4Ever, who happens to be very accurate all the time. Former WCWF Chairman "The One" 5000 was denied entry into last night's Monday Night Rampage. Triple H reportedly told security "Do not let 5000 into my arena."

Original storyline and real life plans called for Triple H to give 5000 back control of the WCWF. However, it appears Triple H does not want 5000 back in the company. He feels that 5000 was a waste of space and he had not talent. If you remember the two have had their issues in the past that go deep back to 5000's days as an NXT Wrestler.

The Undertaker is currently scheduled for August The Bash Pay Per View. Things could change, but as of right now he is penciled in to face "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles at the event in a "Phenom vs. Phenomenal" Match. Undertaker hasn't been seen since his brutal Hell In A Cell Match with Sting at Rock Bottom II back in April. Undertaker is currently recovering in his Texas home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back