• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12509500_931823610242609_822635020866004836_n.jpg

MAIN CARD

30 Man Over The Top Rope Countdown Royal Rumble Match
Winner (20): Triple H

WCWF Championship
John Cena vs. Seth Rollins (c)
Winner and confidence (5): Seth Rollins (4)
Winner (5): Pin

20 Women Royal Rumble Match (Winner faces Rousey for the Rampage Women's title at Rock Bottom II)
Winner (20): Paige

WWE War Womens Championship Tournament
Pick the winners
Sasha Banks vs. Gail Kim:
AJ Lee vs. Layla:
Michelle McCool vs. Trish Stratus:
Lita vs. Mickie James:
Winners and confidence (20): Sasha(5), AJ Lee(4), Trish(3), Mickie (2)

Devon Dudley vs. Bully Ray

Winner and confidence (5): Bully Ray (4)
Method of Finish (5): Pin

WWE Tag Team Championships
The Young Bucks vs. Bad Influence vs. The Hardy Boys
Winner and confidence (5): The Hardy Boys(2)

BONUS QUESTIONS

1. Name 3 people who will appear in the Royal Rumble Match unannounced? (5 points for each)
*Triple H
*Vader
Hulk Hogan

2. Name the final four people in the Royal Rumble? (5 points for each)
*Triple H
*Roman Reigns
*Bray Wyatt
*Kevin Owens

3. Who will be the number 30 entrant? (5 points)
Triple H

4. Which number will the winner be given? (10 points - 5 if you are a maximum of 1 away)

5. Which match will go on first of the matches listed?

*Bully Ray VS Devon

:devil:

12316648_909315162493454_4394333191997997188_n.jpg

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (1/11/16)-STROWMAN LOSES,ROCK RETURNS, WYATT TAKES OVER THE FEDERATION,CENA VS. LESNAR,BULLY VS. A FAN,ZAYN'S ATTACKER REVEALED,NEW SIGNEE MAKE ON-SCREEN DEBUT,AUSTIN ARIES RETURNS, CM PUNK AND STEVE AUSTIN BRAWLS

Where: (Daily City, California ) (Cow Palace )

When: Monday, January 11th, 2016

Commentators: Mauro Ranllo,Jim Ross,Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel

Backstage Interviewer: Renee Young,Michael Cole

Referees: Earl Hebner,Scott Armstrong,Charles Robison

WCWF Show Ident,Video Package Recap of the WCWF Title Picture Wyatts Face Turn,and the Sting Segment,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro

Opening Segment: John Cena comes to the ring and calls out Rollins for a fight. He says he wants to beat some respect in to him and end his cockiness. He tells Rollins to get his ass out here but he doesn't show so John Cena say's Rollins has to the end of the night or he will come find him. Wyatt scare interrupts and Bray Wyatt is on the tron and has Rollins and Raven tied up in rope with tape on their mouths hanging like Catepilliar Cocoons. He tells Cena tonight he doesn't get his wish because he wants to make The Conspiracy Theory pay. He say's he can get them next week but tonight their his and they will find out just how dangerous he can get. Luke Haper and Erick Rowan begins to beat them with baseball bats at the knee caps. Cena tells Wyatt not that way. He say's he doesn't like them either or the way they have been running things but manslaughter is not the answer. Wyatt scare goes off and when the lights come back on a beaten up tied up Seth Rollins is in the ring in front of Cena and so is a steel chair. Cena grabs the chair and stares at it and thinks about hitting Rollins with it before throwing it out the ring. He picks Rollins up on his shoulders before simply putting him down and taking the rope off of him. He begins to walk away but Rollins low blows him and Cena snaps and unloads on him as Seth can't stand up after The Wyatts beat his legs with a bat. Brock Lesnar's music hits and he runs down to make the save and the two of them brawl. Cena ends it clotheslining Brock over the top rope and yells at him BROCK LESNAR/JOHN CENA TONIGHT!!! Wyatt scare interrupts again and Bray tells him he has the boss so he's playing matchmaker and he say's the match will take place as our main event.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

"The Big Motherfucker" Braun Strowman /w/ Paul Bearer vs. ???-Strowman comes down to the ring and calls another challenge and it's answered by The Rock. Braun vs. Rock II. Strowman dominates Rock for 20 minutes. He had Rock set up for his finisher and the lights goes off and when they come back on Strowman is laid out and The Wyatt Family is circling ringside. Rock hits a Peoples Elbow and a Rock Bottom and pins him. His streak is over. Strowman goes apeshit crazy on Rock and Masked Kane (1997) pyro explodes and his music hits and he comes down and beats up Strowman. He sets up for a chokeslam but Strowman chops his arm down and goes for his Tombstone finisher on Kane but Bearer flashes the light of the urn in Strowman's face and Kane choke pushes him over the top rope. Bearer get's in the ring and reunites with Kane.

Backstage Interview: Renee Young introduces the newest signed WCWF Wrestler....Jay Lethal with Truth Martini,who gets a huge pop from the crowd. Jay Lethal say's he debuts after Rock Bottom and will be involved in the US Title Picture. Truth Martini say's it's about to get real as they turn the Federation into The House Of Truth. Austin Aries walks up to a huge pop and say's i'm back!!! He tells Lethal that while this will become a House Of Truth, he's gonna turn this into "The Greatest Promotion That Ever Lived." He walks away as Lethal looks confused.

Gail Kim,Mickie James vs. LayCool vs. Lita/Trish vs. Sahsa/AJ- Sasha and AJ picks up the win here in a great 20 minute Fatal 4 Way.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Bully Ray Segment- Bully comes out to the ring and tells the fans to be quiet and that he is sick of their damn disrespect. He say's he will not sit here and be disrespected by a bunch of ******s,illegal aliens,crackheads,and pieces of white trash in this audience. He say's the worst thing about being here in California is having to be here for 2 hours. He say's he believes Tupac set his self up just to get the hell out of this worthless ass state. Some woman holds up a sign saying "Bully Sucks" on it. Bully say's I don't suck bitch you do and calls her a dirty bitch. He dares her to get in the ring and fight him since she thinks she is a man. He say's i'm gonna do you dirty you trifilin bitch. He goes to her and snatches her over the barricade by her hair,up the stairs and into the ring and punches her religiously and screams now you now how Rihanna and Tina Turner felt. Some men run in the ring and all 3 get beat up and dropped with cutters. Devon makes the save and beats up Bully,who retreats up the ramp and challenges him to a match at Countdown. Wyatt scare goes off and when the lights come back on Wyatt accepts on Bully's behalf. Which pisses Bully off.

Backstage Segment: The Young Bucks says they are sick of The Conspiracy Theory. They challenges Bad Influence to a rematch at Countdown, but it is said that they won't get it because The Hardy's are facing them tonight. They say if we don't get are rematch then we got Superkick's with everyone in that ring's name on it.

We see Police Officers arriving at Wyatt's cult house thing: It's dark at night and they are flashing flash lights and Harper,Rowan,and Kruger comes out and begins slaughtering officers. Harper screams who else wants some before getting ran over by a cop. Rowan also gets run over by a cop. Kruger stands there looking pissed foaming out of the mouth and the cops taze him which doesn't phase him as he continues to fight before he gets shot in the chest and the cops beat him with Police Sticks and arrest him and goes in the building looking for Wyatt. They walk inside and see Raven hanging upside down and with tape on his mouth screaming help. The officers walk in with guns pointed at Wyatt, who is stand in the middle of the room clapping screaming "yeah, you finally got me. So now what, what are you gonna do to me huh? Are you gonna shoot me? Because if your gonna shoot me? then shoot me. He say's because you can't kill a Wyatt. Kruger,Harper,and Rowan walks back in the room seemingly unphased. He say's you can try to take us down OR you can save yourselves and RUN! (Wyatt Scare) the lights goes off and when they come back on they are gone and Raven is down on the ground tied up.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Bad Influence vs. The Hardy Boyz- The Hardy Boyz pick up the win and Young Bucks immediately comes down to the ring and the two teams have a staredown. The Bucks began attacking Bad Influence. The Hardy Boyz join in and lift them up for The Bucks to Superkick them. After the Superkicks, Jeff and Matt immediately snatches them up for double Twist Of Fates.

Backstage Segment: Edge is walking backstage and he is next. Edge continues walking and is attacked from behind by somebody and thrown at a brick wall. The masked person Powerbombs him through the brick wall. That person begans to walk to the curtain as we head to break.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Who took out Edge and Zayn: The masked man walks out to the ring and takes his mask off revealing his self to be none other than Kevin Owens. KO says yeah he did it and this was his plan all along. He said he mocked Edge's retirement just to lure Sami Zayn in and end his career. He said and it worked he fell for it and so did all of you idiots watching at home. KO say's welcome to The Kevin Owens Show. Christian's music hits and he makes his return to fight KO for Edge and Zayn before getting a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Christian then gets a second one on the ring post and a third one through the announce table. KO then leaves as his music plays.

Backstage: John Cena walking and our Main Event Match is next!!

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar Lesnar dominates and has Cena bleeding in the ring and continues a Suplex party and at the end Cena begans to fight back and come back but Lesnar sets him up for an F5. Cena jumps down and picks Lesnar up for an AA and hits it. Cena falls to the mat after as Lesnar get's right back up. Lesnar hits and F5 and both man are down and Randy Orton's music hits and he sets up Lesnar for the Punt but is attacked from behind by Seth Rollins. Rollins Curb Stomps Orton,and Cena. Wyatt scare interrupts and Bray Wyatt is in the ring and hits Sister Abragail on Rollins. Raven comes to the ring limping and screams " BRAY WYATT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!, IF YOU WANT A WAR YOUR GONNA GET ONE! BECAUSE YOU WILL ENTER THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH! HE SCREAMS AS THE #3 ENTRANT!!!" He say's two other people on my list will be the #1 and #2 entrants as well and they are Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. He say's he hopes they all eliminate each other. He say's if Wyatt doesn't win then he will not get his job back. Wyatt say's I no longer want the belt, I no longer want the Rumble, all I want and all we want is to end this Conspiracy Theory. He say's you know what you can get that because you will face Brock Lesnar at the event and compete in the Rumble with the #4 entrant...BRAUN STROWMAN!!! Bray says he wants Raven and he wants him now. Raven say's "you want Raven, your gonna get Raven. Because I'm entering the Rumble match now myself and will deal with your personally. Wyatt laughs and kneels down. Raven screams you think it's funny. Well you will find this amusing because this Friday Night you will go face Braun Strowman,Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins,Bad Influence,and The Flock in a tornado handicapped match with your "family" banned from the arena and throws his mic and turns around to a Skull cracker from 5000. 5000 stares up at Wyatt and nods at him.

Graphic: CM Punk is next

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

CM Punk Returns: Punk music hits and he gets a mega pop because he is back. Punk say's "i'm suppose to come out here and cut a "pipebomb" and "shoot from the hip" AKA read a scripted paper that's made to look real but aren't my words but i'm not going to do that. I'm going to come out here a shoot from the heart." He say's " I like Steve Austin, I really do but I hate this idea that he's better than CM Punk because he's not. I'm a better wrestler,a better talker,and a better asskicker than him. He say's " that hell around this time last year, I knocked his ass out to secure a spot in the main event of Rock Bottom where I won the WCWF Championship. He say's that was suppose to be my moment last year. I was promised a legit title run. I had the biggest moment of my career that I had been waiting for when I beat Wyatt for the title in the main event of Rock Bottom last year. But I had to lose the title two minutes two a money hungry mercanarie who doesn't give two shits about the business. Who dropped it to a non-talent piece of crap who can't do more than 3 moves. So while Roman Reigns will somehow weasel his way into the headlining match at Rock Bottom. The Best In The World is stuck in a "main event" that isn't really a main event because it's not the show closer and i'm probably gonna have to do a job to a guy who will probably just take his ball and go home once I kick his fucking teeth in. He say's he respects Steve. But he made this personal the moment he took it upon his self to cost me the WCWF Championship and my redemption against that son of a bitch Brock Lesnar at The Bash, got me arrested and returned last week and dropped me with a Stunner. He say's this is going to be the biggest match OF all-time. He say's but it's not gonna be because it's Stone Cold's return to a "WrestleMania" like PPV. No it's gonna be remembered as the night CM Punk said fuck the script,I shoot from the hip,and I make Stone Cold Steve Austin my bitch. He say's and it will also be remembered as the night CM Punk proves to the world why he is the best in the world and screams Pipebomb into the mic and drops it and goes to leave but Stone Cold's music hits and he walks down the ramp and the two are face to face. Austin flips off Punk and begins throwing right hands and the two are brawling as Austin has Punk in the corner. Punk reverses it and is punching Austin in the corner and Irish Whips him into the corner and goes for a Shining Wizard. Austin pushes Punk off and goes for the Stunner but Punk pushes him away and get's Austin up and drops him with a GTS. And is screaming at Rock Bottom it's clobbering time (off mic) too a mixed reaction from the crowd to end the show.

BREAKING NEWS: WCWF CHAMPION SETH ROLLINS INJURED AFTER PERFORMING A CURB STOMP USING HIS BRUTALLY BEATEN LEGS! MATCH WITH CENA COUNTDOWN IN JEAOPARDY

MAIN CARD

Winner (20): Triple H

WCWF Championship
Winner and confidence (5): Seth Rollins (4)
Winner (5): Pin

20 Women Royal Rumble Match (Winner faces Rousey for the Rampage Women's title at Rock Bottom II)
Winner (20): Paige

WWE War Womens Championship Tournament
Pick the winners
Sasha Banks vs. Gail Kim:
AJ Lee vs. Layla:
Michelle McCool vs. Trish Stratus:
Lita vs. Mickie James:
Winners and confidence (20): Sasha(5), AJ Lee(4), Trish(3), Mickie (2)

Winner and confidence (5): Bully Ray (4)

Winner and confidence (5): The Hardy Boys(2)

BONUS QUESTIONS

1. Name 3 people who will appear in the Royal Rumble Match unannounced? (5 points for each)
*Triple H
*Vader
Hulk Hogan

2. Name the final four people in the Royal Rumble? (5 points for each)
*Triple H
*Roman Reigns
*Bray Wyatt
*Kevin Owens

3. Who will be the number 30 entrant? (5 points)
Triple H

4. Which number will the winner be given? (10 points - 5 if you are a maximum of 1 away)

5. Which match will go on first of the matches listed?

*Bully Ray VS Devon

:devil:

Added match Wyatt vs. Lesnar

WCWF THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...AGAIN! Official Match Card

WCWF Championship

Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar

WCWF Women's War Title Tournament
Sasha Banks vs. Gail Kim

AJ Lee vs. Layla

Michelle McCool vs. Trish Stratus

Lita vs. Mickie James

WCWF Friday Night War (1/15/16)

Where: (Daily City, California ) (Cow Palace)
When: Monday, January 15th,2016

Broadcast Team: Bobby "The Brain" Heenan,Kevin Kelly, Steve Carino.

Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

Backstage Interviewer: Mene Gene Oakland

Referees: Brian Hebner,Chad Patton,Brad Maddox

WCWF Show Ident,Video Package Recap of Wyatts Antics and almost arrest,and Ravens Announcement, The Rollins injury ,War Intro Video and Pyro

Earlier Tonight: At the doctors office they are informing Raven (who is on crutches his self) /w/ The Flock Seth can't wrestle at Countdown due to a severe concussion and broken legs. He says and neither can you. Raven attacks the doctor and stabs him in the eyes with insulin needles screaming can I compete now huh? can I compete now bitch? the doctor is screaming help. Raven ties his legs up and lights a match and throws it on him before getting carried out by The Flock fastly. They get in a truck and drive off.

Opening Segment - Raven comes to the ring in a wheel chair faith The Flock and announces his and Rollins injuries. He calls Bray Wyatt out to the ring but instead Mick Foley comes out. He reveals that he never quit he was fired by Raven and Prince Vik he says and he just wants to before pushing over Raven in a wheel chair as Raven pleads. The Flock jumps him. Wyatt scare for off and they makes the save and Foley helps The Flock attack The Wyatts. Brock,Strowman,and Bad Influence does as well. Roman,Dean,Cena,Angle,Bryan,Cesaro,The Hardys Boyz,and...Bret Hart makes the save. The babyfaces clear the ring and starts brawling with each other. Bray is the last man standing and Foley runs in the ring and hits him in the head with a chair and screams "BY THE WAY I HAVE SIGNED WITH FOW" and does the "Suck It" crotch chops.

Backstage: Raven is saying that son of a bitch Foley stepped in the ring and put his hands on me making him a competitor so tonight he will face Brock Lesnar and if he no shows the match. I will have him arrested. He says he warned Bray about his Family being here. He says they better not help Bray tonight either or else. Luke Harper sneaks up behind him and says or else what before pushing his wheel chair down a flight of stairs.

Lita def. Layla with a Twist Of Fate

AJ Styles, Devon vs. Samoa Joe,Bully Ray- The heels pick up the win and then Bubba turns on Joe and Bubba Cutters him. They won after another Finn Bálor message appears on the tron distracting AJ for Bully to roll him up saying he would return ahead of schedule. Then said the words "Monday."

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Brock Lesnar vs. Mick Foley - Lesnar destroys Foley and hits him with at least 18 Germans. He hit three F6's and pinned him. He says "now you can leave bitch " before kicking him out of the ring. A Countdown clock interrupts Brock as Brock looks on surprised.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

He Rises Soon Vignette Airs

Who's The Host Of Rock Bottom II?: Tony Chimel "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the host of Rock Bottom II..." The arena goes dark and we hear through the speakers "If YA Sm-mel-ll (to a massive pop), What The...Trump...Is Cooking (to massive boos) " Donald Trump comes to the ring and tells them he's the host of Rock Bottom as fans chant "Die Trump Die!" Trump tells them to show him some respect he is their next president. He says boo me and I'll have you deported. He says that's it all of you Mexicans,Brits,Canadians,and Black People are being deported. Kevin Owens music hits and he endorses Trump for president and Rock Bottom host and shake his hand and the two walks up the stage together and KO raises his hand before Pop-Up Powerbombing Trump through the stage. He says deport that you racist son of a bitch. He picks up the Mic and says "now that I got that out the way again, I hate you all again. "

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(Tornado handicapped match for Brays job )The Conspiracy Theory vs. Bray Wyatt (Outside interference is banned) - This match goes on for 30 minutes as the fans boo and some fans turn away as they don't like the site of Bray getting destroyed. He was put through barricades, tables,announce tables. He was beaten with chairs,and was soaking bleeding. Wyatt is knocked out face first in a pile of hos own blood. And Raven who's face is bloody as well comes out saying let this be a lesson that you don't cross the boss. Officers come in to the ring and beat him with police sticks for not getting up (despite being knocked out) and resisting arrest because he couldn't get up. One officer told the others to get him up. He says we can't he's too fat. They taze him for not complying. They put cuffs on him and The Conspiracy Theory helps drag him outside and throws him in the back of the car. Harper, Rowan,and Kruger runs out fighting. before getting jumped as well and shot up. They are thrown in the trunk of the cop car. The cop car drives away and we hear the sirens playing to end the show

Top 5 Pops:
Bray Wyatt
Mick Foley
Kevin Owens (despite being a heel)
Luke Harper
The Babyfaces who made the save

Top 5 Heat:
Raven
The Conspiracy Theory
Mick Foley (after heel turn)
Kevin Owens (after aligning with Trump,and after telling the fans he hates them)
The Officers

WCWF TV Tapings Schedule for the rest of the month

-Monday, January 18th: WCWF Rampage Live! from the AstroDrome - Houston, Texas

-Friday, January 22nd: WCWF War Live! from The AstroDrome - Houston, Texas

-Sunday, January 24th: WCWF The Countdown Begins...Again Live! on Pay Per View from the Mid South Coliseum - Memphis, Tennessee

-Monday, January 25th: WCWF Rampage Live! from the Mid South Coliseum - Memphis, Tennessee

-Friday, January 29th: WCWF War Live! from the Nashville Arena - Nashville, Tennessee

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (1/18/16)- Rock vs. Cena III,Sting vs. Orton in Hell In A Cell,The Undertaker returns,Wyatts Escapes Jail,Chaotic Show

Where: (TheAstroDrome) (Houston, Texas)

When: Monday, January 18th, 2016

WCWF Show Ident,Video Package Recap of the WCWF Title Picture The Wyatt Family's arrest,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro

Opening Segment: Raven comes to the ring on crutches with Bad Influence,Lesnar and Strowman behind him and The Flock guarding the barricades. He say's at The Countdown Begins two things will happen. He say's the first thing is Bray Wyatt and his family will be gone for good because their is no way in hell they are escaping jail. He say's and we will crown a new WCWF Champion and that's IF Rollins can't make it. He say's unlike 5000 he will not let someone hold a title hostage. He say's that at The Countdown Begins...Again if Seth Rollins does not show up for his scheduled match at The Countdown Begins then he will lose the match by forfeit and John Cena will be crowned new champ. Cena's music hits and he interrupts and say's not that way. He say's thats sick. He say's he doesn't like Rollins and he is a poor excuse for a champion (to some boo's) but doing that is sick. He say's the man can't compete so why force him too? Raven say's John, you must not know me because i'm a sick individual. Have you not seen my highlights, I was crucified a man. Cena say's I don't give a damn about that, all I give a damn about is what's right and there will not be any screwjobs on my watch. Raven ask him who the hell he thinks he is because he's the boss. He say's one sudden move and all these guys is on him like white on rice. He say's I tried to give you a golden ticket but now i'm going to make it even harder. If Rollins can't compete, then the title will be vacated and defended in the Rumble Match. He say's and Cena should have thought about that because guys that's in there includes Brock Lesnar. A man who ended Cena's run on top in the WWE. He say's it includes Edge, an Ultimate Opportunist who ended Cena's first world title run. He say's it includes The Rock, the man who beat him in the Biggest Match Of All-Time. Kane, the man who beat him on War. Strowman... Cena said fine speech save it. He said he don't give a damn whether it is Brock,Rock,Edge,or Strowman. He say's he doesn't give a damn if it's Reigns,Kane,Ambrose,or Zayn. IF this becomes a Rumble Match for the title he will eliminate 29 other guys and walk out champion and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about...IF Ya Sme-ell...What The Rock Is Cooking!!! The Rock get's an eletric pop. Finally, The Rock has come back to Houston!!! Rock goes to speak but is interrupted by Roman Reigns music. Reigns is interrupted by Randy Orton's music. Sting's music interrupts and The Icon makes his way to the ring. All these guys face off as the fans chant "This Is Awesome." Ambrose music hits and he makes his way down. Kane's pyro explodes and the ring is filled. Everyone starts brawling and Lesnar and Strowman slides in the ring after wards and everyone is getting hit with Tombstones and F-5's. Lesnar and Strowman are face to face and begins brawling and Cena and Rock starts taking care of them. Rock is Laying The SmackDown on Strowman, Cena on Lesnar. Rock with a Spinebuster,Cena with a sideslam. Lesnar and Strowman are layed out. Cena hits a 5 Knuckle Shuffle on Lesnar and Rock People's Elbow Strowman. Rock Bottom and AA. And Rock and Cena come face to face and the two begins brawling with each other. Randy Orton out of nowhere RKO's John Cena who has Rock on his shoulders for an AA and gets Rock Bottom'ed. Sting hits his SDD on Orton and get's speared by Reigns. Reigns picks up a mic and says he will win the Rumble and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Wyatt scare interrupts on the tron. It's him and The Family behind bars and Wyatt is banging a cup on the bars. He say's I can stop you Roman because by any means necessary him and his family would be in the Rumble Match. He says and by any means necessary him and his family would be there tonight. Wyatt scare goes off and Reigns is standing in the ring looking confused.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

When We Come Back: Raven snaps and say's enough is enough. He say's that since Rock is here tonight as a competitor and is finishing up his obligated dates to the WCWF he will wrestle tonight in our main event. He say's because tonight we will find out who is better John Cena or The Rock because it will be Rock vs. Cena III in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. He say's and that's not all because tonight we will also get Reigns and Ambrose vs. Lesnar and Strowman. He say's and speaking on ending rivalry we will get Sting vs. Randy Orton III inside of Hell In A Cell. He say's and our first match of the night will see Masked Kane go one on one with Bully Ray

Bully Ray vs. Kane- Kane dominates Bully and hits him with a Tombstone but Strowman out of nowhere pulls his leg and drags him out of the ring and throws him in to the barricade. Strowman then Spears Kane through the Barricade. The Dudley Boyz music hits and Devon runs down to the ring and attacks Bully and Bully escapes and runs to the back.

Backstage Segment: Raven ask Bully what the hell is he doing. Bully says fuck you Raven and is walking toward him but Lesnar out of nowhere attacks him and F-5's him on the floor backstage. A TV monitor backstage starts glitching and it's a message from Bray Wyatt saying were here. The lights goes off in that room via a power outage and when they come back on The Wyatt Family is there and is beating the hell out of Lesnar and Raven. Lesnar is dragged away by The Wyatts

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose- Reigns and Ambrose comes down to the ring first. Strowman makes his entrance and then Lesnar's music hits. The Wyatt Family drags Lesnar on the stage and they throw (rolls) him down the ramp. Wyatt from the ramp cuts a promo saying let this be a lesson that no one is safe from The Wyatts. The Wyatts dare Strowman to get out the ring and he comes out the ring and they jump him too. Ambrose jumps out of the ring on them and gets slammed to the ground. Reigns flies out on them causing everyone but Wyatt to fall. Bray challenges Reigns to a one-on-one match right now.

Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns Wyatt and Reigns have a great clash and the fans get in to it chanting "this is awesome." Wyatt has Reigns set up for Sister Abragail but Reigns pushes him off and Spears him. The Flock comes down and surrounds the ring and gets on the apron but Ambrose and The Wyatt Family members finally get up to their feet and takes them out. Lesnar is back up and out of nowhere F-5 to Ambrose. Clotheslines to Rowan and Kruger. Harper hits him with a Disqus Clothesline. Reigns looks on and gets distracted and Wyatt hits Sister Abragail for the win and celebrates. Strowman snatches Harper out of the ring and throws him literally through the barricade. Kane's pyro goes off and Kane comes down and beats his ass. Lesnar sneaks up and F-5's Wyatt and then recieves a Tombstone from Kane.

Backstage Segment: Michael Cole introduces his guest The Rock. Rock puts his hand in Cole's face and say's finally he has come back. Cena interrupts and say's tonight it's the end of the rivalry and may the best man win. He say's and just like at WrestleMania 29 the best man will win. Rock laughs and tells Cena he is five seconds away and The Rock means five seconds away from getting his ass kicked before the main event. Cena takes off his hat,shirt and wristbands and picks Rock up on his shoulders and Rock jumps down and tackles Cena and the two are brawling on the ground and security breaks it up as they scream at each other see you out there tonight.

Hell In A Cell Cage is lowering

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(Hell In A Cell) Sting vs. Randy Orton III- 30 Minute Epic Match here. Sting gets the win following a SDD. Both man shakes hands and Orton leaves the ring. Gong, the lights goes off and Undertaker's music hits and HE'S HERE!!! THE UNDERTAKER IS BACK!!!! Undertaker comes on the ramp and raises a mic to his mouth and say's "ROCK BOTTOM HELL IN A CELL!" Sting looks on nervous like. Undertaker leaves to the back and out of nowhere Kevin Owens Pops-Up Powerbombs Sting and leaves.

Up Next: We see a Split Screen of Rock walking to the ring and Cena walking to the ring and our main event is next!

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(The Biggest Rubber Match Of All-Time) John Cena vs. The Rock III (Falls Count Anywhere) Actually a epic match here. This made their first two matches look like Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler. We saw blood, we saw weapons,We saw announce tables get broke. The fight briefly went backstage and through the kitchen and then back to the ringside area. In the end, John Cena put The Rock away with AA from a ladder through the announce table and pinned him for the win. Afterwards both man slowly got up but barely moving are about to shake hands after Cena extends his hand. Roman Reigns music hits and he comes down to the ring and Spears Cena as soon as he get's in the ring and then Spears Rock and stands tall to end the show.

It's that time of the year again we are on the road to the biggest show of the year again . We are on The Countdown to Rock Bottom again. The "WrestleMania" of the WCWF. Last years show was hosted by Steve Austin. Initially The Rock was suppose to host. However, Rock ended up competing in The Battle Of The Third Generation vs. Randy Orton. We also witnessed John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan in a match that ended Hogan's career,Brat Wyatt vs. CM Punk for the WCWF Title,and Brock Lesnar conquere The Animal and Cash In his briefcase on The Best In The World to become WCWF Champion. We also saw Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker, the WCWF debut of Sting,Rollins vs. Cesaro vs. Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match for Rollins briefcase,Bobby Roode vs. Triple H,Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle,and Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit. We also saw Lita become the inaugural WCWF Women's Rampage Champion. We also saw the legendary walk out in a match that saw "The One" 5000 get in a real fight with his opponent. Now we can only imagine what's in store for Rock Bottom II live from Hollywood at The Farmers Field Stadium in Los Angeles with Host controversial Presidential Candidate Donald Trump. We already have two huge matches confirmed in Sting vs. The Undertaker,and CM Punk vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. It begs the question who will be I'm the WCWF Title Match. Could we see The Rock walk in champion of challenger as a non-WCWF employee. Could we see a dream match like Reigns vs. Cena,or Brock vs. Randy for the belt. Could we see Reigns or Ambrose get revenge on Rollins for the belt. Or could we even see the original WCWF Champion Bray Wyatt finally get his hands on Raven in a clash for the title. What are your predictions minus the two already confirmed matches.

War Cancelled Due To Travelling Issues. So Show The CountDown Begins: 2015 will air instead.

WCWF-The Countdown:Begin results

5000 comes out and announces that he brought some talent for our first ppv who don't work here to make this night special. He said why one is kicking off the KO battle royal.

Brock Lesnar /w/ Paul Heyman def. Vader in 5 seconds. Brock challenges anyone to come fight one and he get's his answer with Ryback who comes down and brawl with Lesnar as the ref rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar def. Ryback in 8 mins.

Chris Beniot vs. Chris Jericho (US title) ends in a double pin on each other

The New Age Outlaws def. Zayn & Steen vs Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz.- after roll up pinning Edge who was distracted arguing with Zayn. While Road Dogg was pinning Edge, Gunn ran up and clotheslined Zayn before he can stop it. Meanwhile Christian and Steen continued brawling through the crowd. Rollins attacked Hardy early in the match and took him out and brawled with Matt to the back.

CM Punk makes his debut and cuts a promo about winning tonight. Stone Cold comes out and say he will win. The two get in each others face, Austin say's he may not work here but tonight he will kick Punk's skinny fat ass.

John Cena and Hulk Hogan vs Beer Money-
Mid-Match The Vision/The Machine makes their way down and Triple H tells Roode he told him to jump on "The Vision" and he failed, just like he fails tonight. Storm walks in front of Roode and tells Hunter "this is my vision" before hitting Roode with Last Call. Cena and Hogan looks on in shock. Hogan tries to help up Roode as Storm walks up the ramp. Cena then snatches up Hogan for the AA/FU. After he smerks and does the U Can't C Me taunt before snatching off his wristband and spitting on it. A kid was crying at ringside and he yelled at him to "shut his dumb ass up!!!" Cena stood next to Triple H and the rest of "The Vision" AKA The Machine.

Lita and Trish def. The Beautiful People (Winners face off for the Women's title at Rock Bottom.) After both are attacked by a debuting Kharma

We see Ric Flair making walking backstage and is stopped by Bret Hart to talk Flair. Bret say's he doesn't like Angle and would happily help him win tonight. Flair say's I may be the dirtest player in the game but i'm also the greatest of all time and damn sure don't need help proving that. Flair goes to walk away but Bret grabs his shoulder and say Flair wait before shoving him in front of a car. It is revealed Owen and Bret set this up as they stand over his body smiling. Angle runs backstage and starts assaulting but get's hit in the head with a baseball bat by Owen.

Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair doesn't take place (IC Title) due to the events earlier in the night

Bray Wyatt def. The Undertaker to retain the WCWF title after Kane (1997 attire) pyro hits and Kane makes his debut and stands next to Paul Bearer and Luke Harper as Bearer laughs. Bray off the distraction hits sister abragail. After Bray tells Taker he can end this by joining them. He say's become the sinister deadman he once was. Undertaker looks like he is considering before walking away looking in shame.

K.O. Battle Royal (Winner faces WCWF champ at Rock Bottom)

Entrants
1. The Rock KO'ed by Roman Reigns at 20:00
2 John Cena Knocked Out by Hulk Hogan at 15:00
3 Stone Cold Knocked Out by CM Punk at 45:00
4 Hulk Hogan Knocked Out by John Cena at 17:00 (After Cena was already snuck back in the room to KO him with a chair)
5 Brock Lesnar Knocked out by Lashley at 40:00
6 Roman Regins Knocked out by Brock Lesnar at 43:00
7 Vader Knocked out by Brock Lesnar at 25:00
8 Briq Romine Knocked out by 5000 at 12:00
9 Bret Hart Knocked out by Brock Lesnar at 36:00
10 Edge Knocked out by Brock Lesnar at entry
11 Adrien Neville Knocked out by Brock Lesnar at entry
12 Randy Orton KO'ed by Angle at 19:00
13 Kurt Angle Knocked out by Owen Hart at 16:00
14 David Otunga Knocked out by Kurt Angle at 2:50
15 Dolph Ziggler Knocked out by Rob Van Dam at 29:16
16 Jeff Hardy Knocked Out by Seth Rollins at 39:14 (Who he already took out
17 Y2J Knocked Out by Brock Lesnar at entry
18 Cm Punk (Winner last Knocking out Stone Cold and 5000)
19 RVD Knocked out by Lesnar in 12:00
20 5000 Knocked Out by Stone Cold at 44:56
21 Ryback Knocked Out by Brock Lesnar at 34:15
22 Luke Harper KO'ed by The Undertaker at 39:10
23 Shawn Michaels KO'ed by Bobby Roode by 39:49
24 Cactus Jack KO'ed by Brock Lesnar at entry
25 Daniel Bryan eliminated by Roman Reigns at 42:00
26 Bobby Roode Eliminated by The Vision/The Machine at 41:16
27 James Storm KO'ed by Bobby Roode at 34:04
28 AJ Styles Eliminated by Roode at 26:28
29 The Undertaker KO'ed by Roman Reigns at 41:59
30 Mr. Anderson KO'ed by Punk at 15:50
31 Bully Ray KO'ed by Lesnar at 36:47
32 Christopher Daniels Knocked Out by Bully Ray at 14:00
33 Kaz KO'ed by Anderson at 16:49
34 Gunner Knocked out by Lashley at 24:19
35 Bobby Lashley Knocked Out by Brock Lesnar at 42:80
36 Bret Hart Knocked Out by Kurt Angle at 17:15
37 Cesaro Knocked Out by Brock Lesnar at 12:14
38 Daniel Bryan Knocked Out by Bully Ray at 14:15
39 Kevin Owens Knocked Out by CM Punk at 40:43
40 Eddie Edwards Knocked Out by CM Punk at 17:19
41 Billy Gunn Knocked Out by CM Punk at 2:00
42 "Mr.Knockout" Mike Evans (AKA Michael Tarver)
43 Sami Zayn Jumped Out Out Edge and Christian at 43:13
44 Davey Richards Knocked out Kazarian at 14:00
45 Road Dogg Knocked out by Daniels at 33:32
46 Seth Rollins Knocked out by Jeff Hardy with a ladder at 35:40
47 Samoa Joe by Lesnar at 39:12
49 Austin Aries Knocked out by Samoa Joe at 14:45
50 Sting KO'ed by Shawn Michaels at 43:00

WCWF The Countdown Begins:Again (1/24/16)

Where: (The Mid South Coliseum) (Memphis, Tennessee)
When: Sunday, January 24th,2016

Broadcast Team: Bobby "The Brain" Heenan,Jim Ross

Backstage Interviewer: Mene Gene Oakland

Referees: Brian Hebner,Chad Patton,Brad Maddox

(Video Package for the Tournament)

WCWF Women's War Title Tournament
Sasha Banks vs. Gail Kim- Great 15 minute match here that saw Banks win with the Bankbreaker and makes her tap with a Bank Statement. AJ's music hits and the walk past each other on the ramp smiling at on another before rolling their eyes behind each others backs. It's time for our next match.

AJ Lee vs. Layla- AJ defeats her tap with a Black Widow in a 10 minute match.

Michelle McCool /w/ Layla vs. Trish Stratus- 20 minute match and McCool was close to winning but a Layla miscommunication distraction cost her the match as Stratus won with Stratusfaction.

Lita vs. Mickie James- 20 minute matchup. Great back and forth that saw Lita win with Twist Of Fate and a Swampton. Sasha,AJ,and Trish come back to the ring and the four women have a staredown. And a brawl begins win Sasha standing tall.

Devon Dudley vs. Bully Ray- Bully Ray beat the shit out of him and won. He then attempted to put him through a table and get's interrupted by RVD's music. ROB VAN DAM IS BACK!!!!! RVD AND BULLY GOING AT IT AND RVD PUTS BULLY THROUGH THE TABLE WITH A 5-STAR FROG SPLASH!!!

Backstage Segment: The Young Bucks are preparing for their match and The Hardy Boyz walks up. They tell them tonight they are walking out champs and there will be no passing of the torch. The Bucks state your right because were snatching it and leaves the room.

(WWE Tag Team Championships)

25 minute epic match of the night here. Bad Influence retain after The Bucks and The Hardy get's too involved with each other and massively brawl. Matt Hardy spits in Nick's face and things escalated from there. Kazarian with a roll up and hand full of tights on Jeff Hardy for the win. They escape as The Bucks and The Hardy's look in the ring salty. The Hardy's and Bucks continue arguing leading to a huge brawl to the back. The Hardy Boyz gain advantage with the use of a steel chair. The Hardy's beat them with the chairs and leave The Young Bucks laying and leaves.

20 Women Royal Rumble Match (Winner faces Rousey for the Rampage Women's title at Rock Bottom II) -
Howard Finkel explains the rules. And say's ladies and gentleman your first entrant....PAIGE'S MUSIC HITS AND IT'S PAIGE!!!!!!, THE SECOND ENTRANT IS VICTORIA!!!!
Entrants:
1.Paige (Eliminated By: Blayze )
2.Victoria (Eliminated By:paige)
3.Ivory (Eliminated By: Kharma)
4.Jaqueline (Eliminated By: Kharma)
5.Molly Holly(Eliminated By:Kharma)
6.Becky Lynch (Eliminated By:Kharma)
7.Taryn Terrell(Eliminated By:Chyna)
8.ODB(Eliminated By:Chyna)
9.Natalya (Eliminated By:paige)
10.Melina(Eliminated By: Molly Holly)
11.Bayley(Eliminated By: Jaqueline)
12.Maria Kanellis (Eliminated By: Kharma)
13.Kharma (Eliminated By: Chyna)
14.Beth Phoenix (Eliminated By: Moolah)
15.Velvet Sky(Eliminated By: Kharma)
16.Angelina Love (Eliminated By: Paige)
17.Madison Rayne (Eliminated By: Beth)
18.Alundra Blaze (Eliminated By: Chyna)
19.Fabulous Moolah (Eliminated By: Chyna)
and the #20 entrant is...CHYNA!!!

Chyna wins after last eliminating The Fabulous Moolah. The final 4 was Moolah,Chyna,Paige,and Blaze. Ronda Rousey's music hits and she with Paul Heyman behind her comes out on the stage and stares a hole through Chyna. Chyna points to the Rock Bottom sign as Rousey stares with a blank angry look at her.

(Lesnar vs. Wyatt video package)
Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar- Actually a great match. Wyatt won here after a Randy Orton distraction to Lesnar. Wyatt leaves as Orton tells Lesnar he hasn't forgotten and screams at him did you really think I was gonna let it go. Lesnar get's up on his feet to an RKO. Randy throws him out of the ring and takes the stuff off the announce table and Lesnar out of nowhere with an F-5 to Orton through the table.

Backstage Interview: Mean Gene ask Cena about how he's feeling about tonight. He say's right now he is about to find out whether he has to be the man to take down an injured man or will he have to face 29 other guys to win the title. He say's how do you think i'm feeling before leaving. Cena's music hits and it's decision time.

(WCWF Championship)
- Cena comes to the ring and we await if Rollins is here or not and his music hits. Rollins comes out on crutches before throwing them revealing he is no longer hurt. Braun Strowman attacks Cena from behind and Rollins get's in the ring and immediately Curb Stomps Cena. The bell rings and he goes for the cover and Cena kicks out. Great 25 minute match. Cena hits a third AA and goes for the cover...1-2...(Woo!!!!) Ric Flair's music hits but no Ric Flair. Cena get's up and stares at the tron. Meanwhile, Flair is low blows a distracted ref and then low blows Cena. Flair then puts him in the Figure Four. He knee drops Cena in the head before Rollins hits the Curb Stomp and 1-2-3!!! Rollins retains!!!

30 Man Over The Top Rope Countdown Royal Rumble Match (If Bray loses; He will be fired again and will never work in WCWF again)
Entrants:
1.Roman Reigns (Winner)
2.Dean Ambrose (Winner)
3.Bray Wyatt (Eliminated By: Raven )
4.(Raven's music hit but instead it was) Braun Strowman (Eliminated By: Brock Lesnar following the eliminations of Harper and Rowan.)
5.Brock Lesnar (Eliminated By: Randy Orton toward the end )
6.Randy Orton (Eliminated By: Himself toward the end to continue brawling with Lesnar. )
7.Luke Harper (Eliminated By: Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman)
8.Erick Rowan (Eliminated By: Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman )
9.Bully Ray (Eliminated By: Samoa Joe )
10.RHYNO!! (Eliminated By: Bully Ray )
11.AJ Styles (Eliminated By: Balor Club )
12.Samoe Joe (Eliminated By: Roman Reigns)
13.KENTA (Eliminated By: Dean Ambrose)
14.Neville (Eliminated By: Roman Reigns)
15.FINN BALOR IS BACK!!!! The Balor Club takes out AJ Styles. (Eliminated By: Roman Reigns)
16.Kevin Owens (Eliminated By: Edge)
17.Edge (Eliminated By: Dean Ambrose)
18.Matt Hardy (Eliminated By: Dean and Roman)
19.The Rock (Eliminated By: FOW Champion Shawn Michaels)
20.Jay Lethal (Eliminated By: The Rock)
21.Christian (Eliminated By: The Rock)
22.Kane (Eliminated By: Braun Strowman)
23.CHRIS JERICHO IS BACK!!!
24.Owen Hart (Eliminated By: Goldberg)
25."MACHO MAN" RANDY SAVAGE!!!! (Eliminated By: Goldberg)
26.Ric Flair (Eliminated By: John Cena)
27.John Cena (Eliminated By: Roman Reigns)
28.BILL GOLDBERG!!!! (Eliminated By: Roman Reigns)
29.Sting (Eliminated By: The Undertaker)
30.THE UNDERTAKER!!!! (Eliminated By: Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.)

The final 4 was Sting,Taker,Dean and Roman. The final 2 of course was Roman and Dean. They eliminated each other leaving the ref's confused and splitting who they think won. Dean throws Roman over again in the middle of the argument. Roman get's back in the ring and Spears the hell out of Dean and attacks him and throws him over. Roman points to the Rock Bottom II sign. Dean get's back to his feet and get's in Roman's face and the two begins to brawl. The refs pull them apart. Roman and Dean calm down and get's face-to-face and then both have a staredown before staring at the Rock Bottom sign and pointing to it at the same time as the pyro explodes leaving everyone confused to end the show.

What's on deck for Rampage!
-Who is going on to face the WCWF Champion at Rock Bottom Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose?
-What's next for Sting and The Undertaker following Taker's historic return in The Rumble Match.
-Lesnar and Orton! Where is this feud headed?
-John Cena to call out Seth Rollins and Ric Flair
-Finn Balor is back and him and his Balor Club has their sites on AJ Styles and Bullet Club
-Pipers Pit featuring Angle,Bryan,Cesaro,and Bret Hart
-Bully Ray challenges RVD to a match.
-Ronda Rousey confronts Chyna
-Bad Influence next challengers

All this and more on a Special 3 Hour "Welcome to The Countdown to Rock Bottom" edition of Rampage.

OFFICIAL WCWF ROCK BOTTOM II CARD!!! AND (7) CONFIRMED MATCHES!!!

(WCWF Championship) Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins or John Cena

Sting vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

(WCWF Rampage Women's Title) Chyna vs. Ronda Rousey (c)

(WCWF WHC Tournament: Winner of Bryan/Cesaro vs. Winner of Hart/Angle to crown the very first WCWF WHC.
US Title Unification Match: Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan
IC Title Unification Match: Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle II)

WCWF War Womens Title: Lita or Trish Stratus vs. AJ Lee or Sasha Banks to crown the very first Women's War Championship
Host:Donald Trump

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (1/25/16)- The Undertaker and Legendary Tag Team returns,Cena Confronts Flair and Rollins, Pipers Pit,Balor Club vs. Bullet Club,Who main events Rock Bottom II Reigns or Ambrose?

Where: (Live! from the Mid South Coliseum - Memphis, Tennessee)

When: Monday, January 25th, 2016

WCWF Show Ident,Video Package Recap of WCWF The Countdown Begins: Again ,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro

Opening Segment: (Gong) The Undertaker's music hits to a mega pop for the fans. Taker makes his entrance and gets in the ring as the fans chant "Undertaker." Taker says Sting has no idea what he has just done because he started something he can't finish. He says this started out as a battle of two titans, but now it's personal. He says Sting tried to take him out. But you can't kill what's already dead. He said he's been waiting and plotting on the moment he finally got his hands on Sting. He says now he is gonna drag Sting in the fiery pit of internal hell. He says that at Rock Bottom, Sting will face internal domination. He says he wants to raise the stakes and make this match a Hell In A Cell Match. He says he wants an answer and he wants it now. (Sting's Crow Scare) Sting appears on the tron and tells Taker that's just it. Its not on your time it's in Stingers time. Sting is taking fast and cutting his hair. Sting says you want my answer your gonna get it at WCWF War Games. He says because The Undertaker and Sting will come face to face is at WCWF War Games. On Stingers Time Wahoo!!!! (Sting's Crow Scare)

-Still To Come: Cena calls out Flair and Rollins,Bálor Club vs. Bullet Club,Pipers Pit,Rousey-Chyna face-to-face,Hardy's vs. Bad Influence for the Tag Titles,and Decision Time

Rob Van Dam's music hits and he's in action next.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Rob Van Dam vs. Bully Ray: Bully is out next after break. Bully defeats RVD in what was a 20 minute pretty good opening match. Bully dominated and RVD was beginning to come back at the end and went for a 5 Star but Bully got his knees up and hit a Full Bully Slam and a Bully Cutter for the pin and win. After the match, Bully kicks RVD out if his ring and says who else wants some. He says nobody that's what I thought. Let this be a lesson to all of you ECW Originals that ECW is dead and so are all of you. He screams who else wants some (GORE! GORE! GORE! ) Rhyno' s music hits and he runs down to the ring and begins brawling with Bully. Bully uses a Low Blow to get an advantage and then goes outside to grabs a table and sets it up in the corner and turns around to a GORE through a table. Rhyno stands tall and then helps up RVD before dropping him with a GORE as well.

Backstage Segment: Roman Reigns is sitting in his locker room and Dean Ambrose walks in and Roman stands up looking ready to fight and ask him what the hell do he want. Ambrose said relax man take it easy. We won last night we should be celebrating not arguing. Roman says well look at it this way. Only one of us can go to Rock Bottom. Ambrose says yeah,and that will be me and pats Reigns shoulder before walking away. Reigns looks infuriated and punches a hole in the wall.

John Cena's music hits and he's next!

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

John Cena Calls Out Flair and Rollins- Cena says last night he lost to Rollins. Is not that he lost but it was the way he lost. He says last night Ric Flair made his triumphant return and cost me the WCWF Championship. Which means now we have a problem. He says short and sweet Flair get your ass out here right now. (Woo!) Flairs music hits to a huge pop. Fans chant "Thank You Flair!" Cena says last night you cost me the biggest match in my WCWF Career. He says last night you cost me the WCWF Title. He says imma give you one shot to explain yourself. Flair says "John, I'm truly sorry man. But as great as you are, you don't deserve to be in the ranks with a guy like me." He says I'm a 16x World Champion, the only 16x World Champion and I wasn't gonna let an untalented piece of crap like yourself take that from me." Flair hugs Cena and says you understand right. Cena says "yeah, I understand and I'm sure you will understand this." Cena drops Flair with an,AA and says "You just got bodied by an untalented *****. He says now on to you Seth. He says I want my rematch and I want it right here,right now tonight. Seth comes on stage with J&J Security laughing and says it doesn't work that way. You lost last night which means back of the line you go laughing. Raven's music hits and he says that oh Seth you will defend against Cena..at War Games..inside of a Steel Cage. Seth screams you can't do that as Raven goes to leave. Raven turn around and smirks and says "oh wait John,if you lose...you will never get a shot at a World Title ever again. " Rollins,J&J,and Raven laughs to the back.

The Broadcast Team takes us back to last night when Finn Bálor returned and Bálor Club took out Styles. We are told up next we have ourselves a 8 Man Tag Match that will see Balor Club vs. Bullet Club.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(8 Man Tag Match) Bálor Club (Balor,Joe,Neville,KENTA vs. Bullet Club (Styles,Anderson, Gallows,OMEGA) - This match took 28 Minutes, it was a pretty good match. At the end of the match, Styles went for a hit tag on OMEGA who jumped down. DOC went out if the ring to ask what was he doing and argued with him as Styles tags in Anderson. Anderson immediately starts a comeback on KENTA. When AJ finally got on the rope and gets low blowed by DOC. Anderson tags AJ in and throws him in the ring and hits a Swivel Gun Stun and Balor makes the cover for the 1-2-3!!!!

Post-Match, Balor Club and Bullet Club jumps Styles and Balor cuts a Promo saying he's taking back what is rightfully his and the hits a Coup De Gra on AJ. The team drinks some beers and leaves.
music hits and he's next!

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Sasha Banks,Trish Stratus vs. AJ Lee,Lita- Banks and Stratus win. Banks then hits a To BanksBreaker on her. She says let this be a lesson on who is truly the baddest bitch around here and who is leaving this tournament champion.

Up Next: Pipers Pit

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Pipers Pit: Roddy Piper says he was once again invited here to host The Pipers Pit. He introduces his first guest Bret "The Hitman" Hart. He says that Bret has had one of the greatest careers of all-time. He says he remember facing Bret in one of his first WrestleMania matches and said that ans he knew he would end up one if the greatest then. He says in Harts career he has been WWF Champion, US Champion, KOTR,Tag Team Champion,WWF IC Champion, Royal Rumble Winner,Face Of The WWF,and now WCWF Intercontinental Champion. He says Hart has done it all and is a legend and WWE Hall Of Famer. He introduces Angle,Bryan,and Cesaro and runs them down as well. He even teased a future feud with Angle. He asked them all what happens to everyone of their careers if they win or lose at Rock Bottom. Cesaro says I am a 3x US Champion in the WCWF,4x Time total. He says this title means the world to him but he wants to be more than just a mid-carder,he wants to be the man. He says he's standing in a ring full of legend. He says and he won't let them stop him. He gets in Angles face and says no amount of Suplexes can stop him. He gets in Brets face and says no Sharpshooter can tap him. And gets in Bryans face and says and you can kick me to death and I will still get up and drop you on your head. Bryan slaps him in the face and Cesaro and Bryan begins to go at it in the corner. Bret ambushes Angle and then they begin to go at it. Angle and Cesaro knocks them out of the ring and begins to walk backwards and then turn around and have a staredown. Angle and Cesaro are talking but we can't hear what is being said as Angles music is playing. The two shake hands and Angle goes to walk away but Cesaro pulls him back and hits him with a Neutralizer. Cesaros music plays and he looks at the World Heavyweight Championship Display Case on the ramp.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(WCWF Tag Team Championship) Bad Influence vs. The Hardy Boyz- The Hardy Boyz tag rematch. The fans didn't know who too cheer here. Bad Influence wins clean. Afterwards yelling tonight we are officially announcing Raven gave us until after War Games off. So tonight we will decide our Rock Bottom Challengers. They call a challenge to any team who thinks they are man enough to face them at Rock Bottom. No music hits and then talk trash and proceeds to leave. (BEER- MONEY!!) BEER MONEY IS BACK!!! Beer Money gets in the ring and drinks beer as Bad Influence trash talk them. They then bust their beer bottles over their heads and throw them over the top rope and holds the titles up and celebrates and throws the titles at them as their music plays.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Ronda Rousey Returns : She says talks her match with Chyna and said she grew up watching her. She said she's glad she's going to be the one to beat the **** out of her. Chyna comes to the ring and slaps her. Ronda simply slides out of the ring and leaves as Chyna stares a hole through her.

Masked Kane,Edge vs. Braun Strowman,Kevin Owens- Owens and Strowman gets in to it and Strowman gets the underhand and pushes Owens into a Spear from Edge which gives Edge the pin and win. After the match Edge tries to celebrate with Kane and gets a Chokeslam From Hell. After Strowman and Kane have a staredown as we cut to break.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

(Rock Bottom II Promo)
Match Cards for Taker vs. Sting and Punk vs. Austin. It's announced that next week Punk and Austin would be under the same roof,also Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton will headline next weeks show.

Roman Reigns music hits and it's

Decision Time: Roman makes his entrance. Ambrose makes his entrance. Ravens music hits and we see Raven backstage laid out and Bray Wyatt and his family walks over his unconscious body. We see another pair of feet walking over him and it's "The One" 5000's feet as his music hits. 5000 says before we get started I want Raven to,know Bray Wyatt is now signed to an Iron Clad Contract. And now to the business at hand. Ambrose, Reigns. Why do,each of you feel you deserve a shot at the title. Reigns says I never got a fair rematch for starters. He says and the fact that I have problems with both Rollins and Cena. And if anyone is taking that title at Rock Bottom...(He gets in Ambrose face) and says it's gonna be me. Ambrose in Reigns face and says I should get it because I'm actually talented and I'm nit mooching off my looks and successful Hollywood "Cousin's" success. The fans say "oh." Reigns says I should get it because I'm not about to be the one picking my face up off the ground if I don't shut the fuck up. The two begins taking off T-Shirts ready to fight. 5000 steps between them and tell them to relax. 5000 says because at War Games you two will have a match. A three stages of hell match to decide who goes to Rock Bottom. He says the first match will be a Street Fight, The second fall will be an I Quit Match and the last will be a Last Man Standing Match. Both man shake hands and agree. Ambrose says you know what. Why don't we get started and that first fall right now and plants Reigns with a Dirty Deeds and begins attacking him and the brawl is on between these two. Reigns begins to fight back and Spears Ambrose through the barricade to end the show.

Updated WCWF Roster-
Roman Regins -Babyface
Dean Ambrose-Babyface
Seth Rollins-Heel (WCWF Champion) (Member of The Conspiracy Theory)- Heel
J&J Security-Heel Security Team
The Undertaker - Babyface
John Cena - Babyface
Kurt Angle (WCWF Intercontinental Champion)-Babyface
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (WCWF Intercontinental Champion)-Tweener
Brock Lesnar - Heel (Member of The Conspiracy Theory)
Bray Wyatt- Babyface/Tweener (Leader of The Wyatt Family)
Edge- Babyface
Lita- Babyface
Trish Stratus- Babyface
Kharma-Heel
Chris Jericho- Alligence Unknown
Jeff Hardy- Heel (Member of The Hardy Boyz)
CM Punk- Babyface
Luke Harper-Heel (Member of The Wyatt Family)
Bully Ray-Heel
Rob Van Dam-Babyface
Rhyno-Tweener
Devon-Babyface
Tommy Dreamer-Babyface
Paul Heyman- Heel (Manager of The Conspiracy Theory)
Michelle McCool- Heel
Natalya Neidhart- Babyface
Samoa Joe-Heel
Christian-Babyface
Matt Hardy - (Heel) (Member of The Hardy Boyz)
Kevin Owens (Heel)
Sami Zayn- Babyface (Injured)
Jay Briscoe-Babyface
Mark Briscoe-Babyface
Cesaro (WCWF United States Champion)-Babyface
Daniel Bryan (WCWF United States Champion)- Babyface
Adrienne Neville -Heel
Kane- Babyface/Tweener
Erick Rowan-Heel (Member of The Wyatt Family)
Prince Vik- Heel (Status Unknown)
Sting- Heel/Tweener
D-Von Dudley - Babyface (Member of The Dudley Boys)
AJ Styles- Babyface
Matt Jackson - Babyface (Member Of The Young Bucks) (WCWF World Tag Team Champions)
Nick Jackson - Babyface (Member Of The Young Bucks) (WCWF World Tag Team Champions)
Hansen- Heel (Member of The War Machine)
Rowe- Heel (Member of The War Machine)
Ric Flair - Heel
Ronda Rousey- Heel (WCWF Women's Batamweight Champion)
Raven- Heel (Directors Of Wrestling Operations) (Leader of Conspiracy Theory)
Leo Kruger - Heel/Tweener (Member of The Wyatt Family)
Tyson Kidd- Heel (Member of The Dynasty
David Hart Smith - Heel (Member of The Dynasty
Owen Hart - Heel (Leader of The Dynasty)
Sasha Banks - Tweener
The Flock (Richards,Kendrick,Sickboy)- Heel Security Team
Christopher Daniels - Heel
Kazarian - Heel
AJ Lee - Tweener
Austin Aries-Unknown Aligence
Jay Lethal- Unknown Aligence
Truth Martini-Unknown Aligence
Karl Anderson-Heel
Kenny OMEGA-Heel
KENTA-Heel
Sami Callihan-Heel
Chyna-Babyface
Ivory-Heel
Jaqueline-Heel
Alundra Blaze-Babyface
Bayley-Babyface
Becky Lynch-Babyface
Beth Phoniex-Babyface
Paige-Babyface
Charlotte Flair-Heel
Victoria- Heel
Molly Holly-Babyface
Taryn Terrell-Babyface
ODB-Babyface
Melina-Heel
Maria Kanellis-Unknown Aligence l (Leader of Thy Kingdom Come
Adam Cole- Unknown Aligence
Mike Bennett-Unknown Aligence (Member of Thy Kingdom Come)
Matt Taven-Unknown Aligence (Member of Thy Kingdom Come)
Velvet Sky-Heel
Angelina Love-Heel
Madison Rayne-Babyface
Winter-Babyface
Fabulous Moolah-Babyface
James Storm-Babyface/Tweener (Member of Beer Money)
Bobby Roode-Babyface/Tweener (Member of Beer Money)
Luke Harper-Babyface/Tweener (Member of The Wyatt Family)
Erick Rowan-Babyface/Tweener (Member of The Wyatt Family)
ECIII- Unknown Aligence
Big Brodus (fka Brodus Clay)- Unknown Aligence

More Signee's Coming after Rock Bottom II

12654534_938333692924934_989790139686194984_n.jpg

OFFICIAL WCWF WAR GAMES PROMO POSTER FEATURING STING AND THE UNDERTAKER

Official Card For WCWF War Games

(#1 Contenders Match) (Three Stages Of Hell) (Street Fight,I Quit Match,Last Man Standing) Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose

(WCWF Championship) (If Cena Loses, He Never Gets A World Title Shot Again In His Career) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Sting and The Undertaker Meet Face-To-Face

(Women's War Brand Title Tournament Semi-Finals) Sasha Banks vs. Lita

(Women's War Brand Title Tournament Semi-Finals) Trish Status vs. AJ Lee

War Games Briefcase Ladder Match (Legends)- Contestants TBD

War Games Briefcase Ladder Match (Up and Comers) - Contestants TBD

CM Punk and Steve Austin to team up.

WCWF Live Event (2/1/16) (O2 Arena. London,England)

Bray Wyatt def. Raven

Angle,Hart def. Bryan,Cesaro

Balor def. Styles /w/ help from Balor Club

Kane def. Strowman

The Young Bucks def. The Dynasty

The Undertaker def. Chris Jericho inside Hell In A Cell- Taker then cut a promo on Sting and thanked the audience for coming and let them know Sting will Rest In Peace at Rock Bottom. Sting's music hits and the same promo that played at Rampage played the same night played. Taker was then ambushed by Balor Club and Jericho,AJ Styles,The Young Bucks,Bryan,Cesaro,Angle,and Hart makes the save. The babyfaces stand tall and leave to let Taker have the floor as he celebrates with the fans.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (2/1/16)- Punk and Austin Returns,Sting Sends A Message,Beer Money In Action,Chyna wrestles twice,Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton,Cena and Rollins vs. Ambrose and Reigns

Where: (Live! from the Allstate Arena- Chicago,Illinois)

When: Monday, February 1st, 2016

WCWF Show Ident,Video Package Recap of Punk/Austin rivalry,Rampage Intro Video and Pyro

*Note: Limited Crew as their was a live event at the O2 Arena in London.

Opening Segment: CM Punk's music hits to kick us off and the crowd goes nuts. After he got in the ring and his music stopped fans continued to chant "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" Punk say's well it's great to see you too Chicago. He say's let's cut to the chase. Me and Steve are suppose to have this Face-To-Face Confrontation tonight but Steve isn't here because Steve said he was too good to be in Chicago, Steve said he was too good for all of you and that's what Steve told WCWF Management. As the fans boo louder and louder. He said that he thinks that Steve is afraid and it's OK that he's afraid because the last time we was face to face I put his ass to bed. He say's so Steve I know you're nearby and I know you're watching so if you have any balls meet me here tonight in the Allstate Arena and let's fight! as the fans chant "CM PUNK!" We hear Austin on the tron saying "What? What did you just say boy... (fans chant What?) The camera shows him walking up Punk's childhood street. He say's you're gonna call out Steve Austin....(fans chant What?) I said you're gonna call at Steve Austin and have the audacity...(fans chant What?) said you have the audacity to disrespect me. ...(fans chant What?) and he ask the fans or they death and they what him again and he say's I said are you hard of hearing. He tells Punk that disrespect is why he isn't the WCWF Champion right now as the fans boo. He say's right now i'm on the street you grew up at Phill. He say's I figured I pay your Mrs. CM Punk Bitch a visit. He walks up on a porch and knocks on the door and Punk's mother answers the door. Austin say's or you CM Punk Bitch's mother. She say's get the hell out of my house. Austin say's OK but when you see that Punk bitch tell him I said before dropping Punk's mother with a Stunner. Punk's drunken father runs up on Austin with a beer bottle and get's a Stunner as well. He say's as a matter of fact, imma tell the bitch myself. He looks at he camera and tells Punk i'm on my way to the Allstate Arena and i'm gonna have the beautiful wife of yours AJ Lee and then imma find you and open up a big fat can of whoop ass on you and that's The Bottom Line Because Stone Cold Said So as his music plays. Punk say's you know what, you went too far Steve. He say's you just made your own funeral because tonight i'm going to jail, for animal cruelty, because i'm gonna beat you like a bitch and drops the mic and leaves.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Beer Money vs. War Machine: Beer Money out first. But before the match, Hasen and Rowe picks up mics and announces that this will be their last match here in the WCWF before their contract expires and thanks the fans and say's they would like to give them the performance of a lifetime. This match got 18 minutes with Beer Money winning. Afterwards, the team wished War Machine luck in their future and shake their hands. Storm calls out Bad Influence to the ring, who makes their way out. Storm basically calls them the best tag team in the world right now and say's they are doing the damn thing. Storm say's but we're one of the greatest tag teams of all-time. He say's we have history from Fortune to Immortal, Roode say's all the way to EGO. Storm say's and at Rock Bottom this is about finding out who is the better team. They wishes Bad Influence luck at Rock Bottom and say's they're gonna need it before dropping the mic and leaving.

Backstage Segment: Randy Orton tells Paul Heyman that tonight he ends this with Lesnar when he kicks him in that Gorilla head of his. He say's and we will find out who is truly...The Legend Killer.

Meanwhile: A truck similar to Austin's arrive and Punk snatches the man out of the truck and attacks him before figuring out it isn't Austin.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

War Games Briefcase Ladder Match Qualifying Match For Legends- AJ Styles, Edge,Christian def. Owen Hart,The Hardy Boyz. After the match, the babyfaces celebrate before The Hardy Boyz attacks Owen for getting pinned. They complain about not having a match at War Games or Rock Bottom thanks to not only Owen Hart but Bad Influence. Matt spits on him and calls him a stupid bitch before leaving.

Backstage Segment: Roman and Dean are back on good terms and are joking about what happened last week. Rollins walks up and they ask what the hell does he want. Seth say's wassup fella's. Roman say's wassup is you took away my first world title reign, wassup is you put my head through a cinderblock. He say's wassup if you don't get the HELL out of my locker room i'm gonna break your freaking jaw. Seth say's take is easy lunatic. Dean say's I agree with Seth you're a lunatic and walks away.

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton: The two begins to brawl as soon as the bell ring and fights to outside of the ring and Brock Lesnar throws Orton over the announce table and jumps over the table on Orton and is mounted punching him. Orton crawls out of it and flips the table over on Brock as the ref calls for a no-contest. Brock throws the table at the ring and Orton comes charging at Brock. Brock picks him up and Spears him through the barricade. Lesnar F-5's Orton in front of the fans in the crowd and drags him by his legs through the door in the crowd area.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

When we come back: Paul Heyman is talking to Brock and let's him know that he will face Orton at Rock Bottom in a No Holds Barred Match. He say's but before then he will give Lesnar the opportunity to with the briefcase he won last year as both he and Orton will be participants in the Legends War Games Briefcase Match. Lesnar begins to smile as Orton out of nowhere jumps Lesnar from behind and hits him puts his head through a TV before dropping him with an RKO.

Chyna vs. Velvet Sky
Chyna vs. Angelina Love
- Chyna squashes Velvet. Angelina Love wants some too and get's squashed by her as well.

Sting Promo: He talks about Taker's childhood and how he killed his parents and burned his brother alive. He calls Taker a disgrace to this world a sick indiviual. He say's he will be doing the world a favor at Rock Bottom when he sends Taker to his final resting place. He is chopping his hair in this promo.

CM Punk: Punk's music hits and he calls out Austin and say's he waited long enough. Austin's music hits but no Austin. Punk say's that's right ladies and gentleman. Austin was too much of a bitch to show up. Austin's music hits and he drives his truck down the ramp and get's out of the truck and the Austin get's in the ring and the two begins to brawl and they are attacked by The Hardy Boyz. The two begin whooping their asses Punk on Jeff,Austin on Matt and simultaneously hitting their finishers on them. Paul Heyman informs Punk and Austin they will team up vs. The Hardy's at War Games. The two look at each other and begins to fight again. Austin pokes Punk in the eyes and drops him with a Stunner and leaves to end the segment.

John Cena and Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns: This one was a good one while it lasted. Tension between Rollins and Cena, Ambrose and Reigns worked well together. After Rollins tagged his self in, Cena and him argued. Ambrose went for a roll up but Rollins kicks out. Reign wasn't paying attention to what was going on in the ring so Rollins threw Ambrose at him. Rollins went to tag Cena who jumps down. Reigns snaps at ringside and runs and Spears Cena before getting back in the ring and the three former Shield Members look at each other before jumping Cena and Triplebombing him through the announce table. Reigns then Spears Ambrose and him and Rollins are face to face and begins to brawl for a good 4 minutes. Reigns Superman Punches Rollins over the top rope and Cena slides back in the ring and him and Reigns are face to face to end the show.

12654534_938333692924934_989790139686194984_n.jpg

OFFICIAL WCWF WAR GAMES PROMO POSTER FEATURING STING AND THE UNDERTAKER

Official Card For WCWF War Games

(#1 Contenders Match) (Three Stages Of Hell) (Street Fight,I Quit Match,Last Man Standing) Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose

(WCWF Championship) (If Cena Loses, He Never Gets A World Title Shot Again In His Career) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Sting and The Undertaker Meet Face-To-Face

(Women's War Brand Title Tournament Semi-Finals) Sasha Banks vs. Lita

(Women's War Brand Title Tournament Semi-Finals) Trish Status vs. AJ Lee

War Games Briefcase Ladder Match (Legends)- (Randy Orton,Brock Lesnar,Edge,Christian,AJ Styles,TBD,TBD)

War Games Briefcase Ladder Match (Up and Comers) - Contestants TBD

CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Hardy Boyz

Daniel Bryan and Bret Hart vs. Cesaro and Kurt Angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back