The 2012 PWI 500 - FULL LIST

Thumbs Up: Congrats to Brian Hardy...son of long time WWF enhancment talent Barry Hardy on make the list.

Thumbs down to Zima Ion being ranked as high as he is. I would have ranked him much lower....like not even on the list low.

There are always complaints to be made about these lists, but I'm sorry I gotta say it. Devon!? The fuck's he doing so high??

That's why I never bother with the PWI 500, they're bound to make a lot of shitty decisions in this clusterfuck every year, and 500 is just too much for me to read & care. The PS 50 is more my thing, they are based on who put on the most best matches of that year, and they are usually spot on with their lists. Rarely is there ever complaints about the PS 50, well except there was some complaints about Orton being #1 last year and how Punk should've got the top spot but Orton put on more better matches than Punk last year, and the people complaining didn't know what the PS 50 is ranked on.

The most surprising thing about this thread is no one has complained about Del Rio at #10. I thought he was the most hated guy on this site.

ADR at #10 - Why? Just, why? What did he do, besides tirelessly reiterating "destiny" and being a sleep-inducer?

He's boring, and he didn't do anything remarkably noteworthy in his entire career, let alone this year.

No wonder the credibility of this thing is always contested.

But Bully Ray has been performing at a main event level consistently, if this is written in kayfabe surely that puts him above Devon who is a midcard champion?

Ray has also taken a shit ton of losses, whereas Devon has held a title, which Ray has not (whether it be midcard or the NXT Championship is irrelevant, still a title) consistently winning and defending his title. Devon over Ray makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back