The Miz Tops The PWI 500 List

I do think Miz deserves it he's had a great year. He had a long US title reign, he held the unified tag team title for a while, he won the WWE title and held it for a long time and he main evented WM and won the match (The Rock won it for him but he won the match nonetheless). So to me he definitely deserves it.

As far as I'm concerned, The Miz earned his spot. The Miz has been on fire the last 12 months, from being the most memorable United States champion in recent history to being the most memorable WWE champion. This year established Miz to be one of the companies top players for years to come, and no one, not even CM punk, can take that away. So for anyone bitching and moaning about it, just be patient. CM Punk will get his turn at the top on next year's PWI.

when i first saw the miz got #1 on the list i was surprised but then i thought about it and it makes more sense im not sure when last years list came out but if it was this time last year sense then miz won the wwe title,held the title through the whole road to wrestlemania including beating supercena at wrestlemania in the main event and that was alot of shit nobody thought was gonna happen! my only problem with that list is alot of guys should be higher up then they are and i was surprised by cm punk not atleast being top 10 and as far as i know john morrison wasnt on the list :wtf: but still i dont have a problem with miz being #1 hes become the biggest face of the company media wise already

This is a reach. I'm all about Miz and think that he's surprising people on a relatively normal basis with how much he's becoming a stereotypical wrestler than a reality show drop out. That being said, being PWI's number one wrestler in the world doesn't past the smell test.

Angle should have been number one. Him or someone like Punk or Cena or even Orton. Orton had a much better year than Miz did, IMHO.

I'm not complaining too much, because Miz did have a great year and made strides in becoming a top tier main event wrestler, but he's not number one yet. PWI lost some cred with me.

The Miz did have an incredible year, but I wasn't surprised to see him near the top. There could be a few debates about who exactly should've been on top, with Angle being the one name coming to mind. Miz could've/should've won it in a couple of years, but not right now.

From a kayfabe point of view, I suppose winning the main event of mania, beating guys like Cena and Orton, and holding the title for as long as he did, yes, maybe he should be #1. From a wrestling fan point of view, that list is pure crap. In my book Miz wouldnt #1 on anything. He certainly isnt the best on the mic, CM Punk has shown us how childish Miz's promos really are. Secondly if you were the base this on the quality of his matches, he wouldnt even be in the top 10. Miz didnt have one great match the entire last year. His WM match with Cena ( who also performed poorly ) was a dud and among the worst to main event that ppv. For being a so-called good talker, His fueds and matches were boring as hell. As far as being the #1 heel, both Barrett and Punk, when they were in their fueds with Cena, drew more heat than Miz at pretty much any pint in the last year. To top that both Barrett and Punks program with Cena were much more captivating than the semi-fued Miz had with him. We all know it was Rock-Cena anyway and Miz looked incredibly out of place throughout the whole thing. After WM, I wasnt suprised they took the strap of him, after the nightmare that was his reign. Jerry lawler as a ppv opponent thats a defining moment in the era of Miz, are you kidding ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back