Will these wrestlers be inducted into the HOF?

The Peep Show

Dark Match Jobber
If these guys careers stopped today, do you think that they would have the credentials to be accepted into the HOF. They are:
Randy Orton:
Achievements: Ohio Valley Wrestling
OVW Hardcore Championship (2 times)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Feud of the Year (2009) vs. Triple H
PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (2007, 2009)
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (2004)
PWI Rookie of the Year (2001)
PWI ranked him #1 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2008
PWI Wrestler of the Year (2009)
World Wrestling Entertainment
World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
World Tag Team Championship (1 time)– with Edge
WWE Championship (5 times)
WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
Royal Rumble (2009)
Seventeenth Triple Crown Champion
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Most Improved (2004)

The Big Show:
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Rookie of the Year (1996)
PWI Wrestler of the Year (1996)
PWI ranked him #2 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1996
World Championship Wrestling[/B
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Lex Luger (1), Sting (1) and Scott Hall (1)
WCW World War 3 (1996)
King of Cable Tournament (1996)
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
ECW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
World Tag Team Championship (5 times) – with The Undertaker (2), Kane (1), Chris Jericho (1) and The Miz (1)
WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Chris Jericho (1) and The Miz (1)
WWE United States Championship (1 time)
WWF/E Championship (2 times)
WWF Hardcore Championship (3 times)
Slammy Award for Tag Team of the Year (2009) – with Chris Jericho
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Rookie of the Year (1996)
Worst Feud of the Year (1999) vs. The

Im not trying to be an ass. But dude I don't what you were thinking when you chose these names? Kane, Orton, Show, Chavo, Christian, and Hardy? It's like you had a hat drawing with every wwe superstars name in it and these are the six that you randomly picked. But Lets See...
Orton - Without a doubt he's going into the hall of fame. The only way he doesn't get in is if some crazy shit happens in his life.
Big Show - Another no brainer arguably one of the top three big men in wwe history. I have him behind Andre and Taker slightly ahead of Kane.
Christian - Interesting one not really sure. Accomplished alot before his departure but apparently Vince isn't to high on him.
Matt Hardy - Another questionable one. But again same as Christian a ton of accomplishments except he didn't leave wwe he was fired so I think Hardy gets in.
Chavo - No can't see Chavo getting in. Can't see a dark match jobber going in.
Kane - Didn't realize he was on your list didn't see it. No brainer without a doubt Kane gets in.

Umm from what I see here you have two guys listed, so I guess I'll go from there. Randy Orton is definitely going to the HOF because his career has just been do great (minus the first face turn). He is the most popular superstar in pro wrestling right now. Not mention, this guy puts on great matches and he will only get better. He can get a reaction from the crowd heel or face and that is why The Viper will slither his way into the HOF. The Big Show is a possibility because he has been with the WWE for such a long ass time and his career is at the end and if he does end his career with WWE then I see him going into the HOF.

Im not trying to be an ass. But dude I don't what you were thinking when you chose these names? Kane, Orton, Show, Chavo, Christian, and Hardy? It's like you had a hat drawing with every wwe superstars name in it and these are the six that you randomly picked. But Lets See...
Orton - Without a doubt he's going into the hall of fame. The only way he doesn't get in is if some crazy shit happens in his life.
Big Show - Another no brainer arguably one of the top three big men in wwe history. I have him behind Andre and Taker slightly ahead of Kane.
Christian - Interesting one not really sure. Accomplished alot before his departure but apparently Vince isn't to high on him.
Matt Hardy - Another questionable one. But again same as Christian a ton of accomplishments except he didn't leave wwe he was fired so I think Hardy gets in.
Chavo - No can't see Chavo getting in. Can't see a dark match jobber going in.
Kane - Didn't realize he was on your list didn't see it. No brainer without a doubt Kane gets in.

What the hell are you talking about? There are only two guys listed. Randy Orton and Big Show.

Anyways,

Randy Orton - Too early. Maybe in a couple of years. I like Randy Orton, I think he's good in the ring and great on the mic. I like his gimmick. It suits his beady little eyes perfectly. In about 1-2 years, he will be good enough to get in the HoF.

Big Show - Yeah, he's good enough. Some people think he's going in at the next HoF, since it's apparently WCW themed. I never really was a big fan of The Big Show. To me, he was just kind of there...but that doesn't mean I don't respect him. I think he's served the company well, and he deserves a HoF induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back