WCW Region, Chicago Subregion, Second Round: (1) Steve Austin vs. (17) Christian

Who Wins This Match?

• Steve Austin

• Christian

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the WCW Region, Chicago Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the All State Arena, Chicago, Illinois

url

url

#1. Steve Austin

Vs.

christian-with-world-heavyweight-title.jpg

#17. Christian

This match takes place one week following the first round.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Sorry Christian but you are going up against one of the two most popular wrestlers of all time. I see Christian jobbing real quick here. Austin was just too popular, too good, goes over reasonably quick. Not a squash but a short match.

I love Christian and all, but I can't argue him past Steve Austin and legitimately believe what I'm typing. I could create a crock of bullshit about how Christian could use this, that or the other, but it isn't happening. Without going into great detail, Christian is a great Superstar, one of my favorites and one of the most supported in modern day wrestling. But he isn't Stone Cold Steve Austin and in a fair argument Austin takes this every time, unless he has broken his neck, and even then he may get a cheap, slow roll-up for the victory.

Stone Cold Steve Austin takes this, sorry Christian.

God damn it I am such a Christian mark. I want to think of some way to have Christian beat Stone Cold but that is just not possible. Stone Cold in his prime is just way too good for Christian. I love Christian, he is one of my favorite performers, but I can't deny how much of a bad ass Stone Cold is. Stone Cold is going to take this one and move on to the third round.

This is basically a squash. Christian had no business beating Booker T and he has ZERO chance in this one. Austin is better then him in every conceivable way and he will run away with this.

Christian would make a match out of it, to an extent. It would probably go longer than most are thinking.

Christian does well against just about everyone he faces. Austin would sell his ass off for Christian, but it wouldn't matter. Barring some sort of outside interference from Edge, which would be Christian's only hope, Austin wins.

Vote Austin, boys and girls.

honestly, I'm still perplexed as to how you guys put Christian past Booker T, so he has no chance against Austin.

This is kind of like WWE last year for Christian. He fights from an underdog position to achieve an unlikely breakout win and before he gets a chance to celebrate he's put down in his very next match by a big star. I don't think I need to give much explanation as to why Austin is going to beat Christian. I think Christain has tasted his fair share of stunners over the years. Austin in what should be a unanimous vote.

I'm sure Austin has given Christian a stunner at some point, and even if he hasn't, he would in this match. There's not much to say really, except Austin is the far bigger star and there's little chance he'd lose to someone who has scarcely beaten any bona fide main eventers, let alone one of the biggest names ever.

Austin will get a huge ovation in this arena but thats not even going to mater. Christian although good in the ring is gonna get a huge can of whoop ass served to him. Austin will elimate his speed completely and dominate this for the W.

SQUASH! SQUASH! SQUASH! Oh god. It took WWE over 10 years for them to finally decide Christian might be worthy of a world title run. When Stone Cold was on the path to superstar-dome, it wouldn't have mattered about their discretion and whether they thought he was either ready or worthy for the belt, he'd win it anyway based off crowd reaction.

Christian can wrestle. So can Austin. In the end it comes down to a guy with a far greater tenure in high profile matches and the overwhelming backing of the crowd to swing this steadily in favor of Austin.

Another smark favorite's going to go down and go down often to one of the best wrestlers in history. Austin would probably have some fun with Christian... talking smack into the microphone, tossing back some Steveweisers, and occasionally stomping a mud hole and walking it dry.

But for humor sake, I'll give Christian a chance and put him at his peak against Austin in WCW... which is still going to go to Austin because he was STILL worlds ahead of Christian wrestling wise.

Good riddance Christian. Austin wins.

Christian will put up a fight, he always does. But, he just is not in the same league as Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Everything Christian has is completely insignificant when compared to Austin's impact on the business. There should be no reason to vote for Christian in this one, Austin all the way.

I think its hilarious that three people actually voted for Christian.

Austin v. Booker T would have been at least a bit closer, considering its a WCW ring. No way Booker should've lost to Christian. But then again, neither man was going to beat Austin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back