WCW Region, Chicago Region, First Round: (16) Booker T vs. (17) Christian

Discussion in 'WCW Region' started by Tastycles, Apr 18, 2012.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. Booker T

2. Christian

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

Well, you actually sat there and called all of Booker T's title runs memorable when one of them lasted all of six days longer than Christian's first one. More people remember the Hogan and Russo fiasco than Booker T which I still don't know how he got the title shot but that's another discussion. I'll take any one of Christian's main event matches with Orton over all those piss-poor matches Booker T had as World Heavyweight Champion.

2. D-Man

D-Man Gone but never forgotten.

But it was still longer. Maybe I should've worded it as "more memorable than Christian's." Either way, I'm right.

This isn't about match quality... it's about the better pro-wrestler. I honestly feel that Booker is a better wrestler, more accomplished wrestler, and a better, overall superstar than Christian ever was an probably ever will be.

3. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

I do respect that you feel that way. I believe Booker T and Christian have had basically the same career when you look at it. They both were accomplished tag team champions and were always in the upper midcard in the WWE. Booker T won world titles in WCW and Christian won world titles in TNA. I wish that Christian's first title run was longer but it is what it is. Both guys are solid at putting others over and are always dependable for a good match.

At the end it doesn't matter, because whoever won would be losing to Stone Cold.