Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Titus Avison(c) vs. Vee A.D.Z. - EurAsian Championship

Wow I actually thought the secret rule had to do something with KFAD. Anyhow still there are possibilities.

I never said it wasn't. I'm now just toying with you :p

Honestly speaking, I'm sort of a nerd who couldn't understand the differences between sarcasms and shits. But yeah... it scares me.

Sometimes I insult people straight to their face but they mistook that as sarcasm. Or they would think I'm funny. Well only I know what my intention was.

This lack of humour makes it tough for Me when I have to write RP against funny characters. Writing against M was really tough for me and I was booked with him and against him for 4 consecutive rounds. I never had struggled so hard to cope with my work. You too add (obviously) some witty banters in your RPs. That's what I always liked of Titus. But when it comes to write a RP against you, it was a bit tough.

Thats why I like multi man tag matches, can take a chance with a more witty RP

Personal feud? It didn't even look the same in the first few weeks but you wrote RP that made this feud more personal. I'm waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back