Unscripted 2016: Discussion: Justin Cooper(c) vs. Vis Imperium

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Tag Team championship. Options are Tornado Tag Match, Basic Tag Match Rules, Tables Match. Voting can be only be done through PM only. Discuss the match here.

I like to see a Tornado Tag match. It's no wonder Mark Keaton will get added to this match under the circumstances but still Tornado Tag match will make more since. With both the members of Vis Imporium inside the ring opposed to Justin Cooper will tell a great Heel vs Face story. Keaton's return will be received greatly despite it's obvious.

Tornado would be a better read and make for a better story I feel. Tables could work for similar reasons. Normal Rules makes me wonder why because there are countless options that could have been picked.

I voted for a Tables match. If Cooper can successfully defend the tag titles against 2 of the best in this kind of match then I may believe him when he says he's the best.

Tables allows for an easy write in of a Cooper victory without turning him into WZCW god tier because if that ends up happening you might as well retire the belts. Interesting match up, Cooper can pull off an absolutely genius RP, but he can also put on a love it or hate it showing. Either way I think he loses just for the sole purpose being a reason for Keaton to come back without the story of all their feuds falling into the hole of just being about Cooper and Keaton.

This obviously should be the main event at Unscripted for the simple fact that Cooper is going to make history again and defend the tag team titles by himself, ruining Vis Imperiums first PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back