Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Titus Avison(c) vs. Vee A.D.Z. - EurAsian Championship

Can only win with a candle lit at Titus's one year olds birthday party via flashback to light gasoline when Vee is perched on a large Titus symbol, effectively blowing him up for the pinfall.

There's actually a hint in my rp, quite a big one.

There's actually a hint in my rp, quite a big one.

Two things come to mind....

1. The match, if Pure Rules wins, will take place at the All State Arena instead of the United Center.

2. Titus Avison cannot be cash'ed in on by Noah Ryder on this particular round if Pure Rules wins the stipulation vote.

Reactions: Lee
Two things come to mind....

1. The match, if Pure Rules wins, will take place at the All State Arena instead of the United Center.

2. Titus Avison cannot be cash'ed in on by Noah Ryder on this particular round if Pure Rules wins the stipulation vote.

;)

Well one big mistake I made in my RP (Apart from that godawful first phrase Vee spoke) is, not mentioning anything about the KFAD. To be honest, I had a plan to target him in that RP so that he won't be able to win even if he cashes in. But due to time constraints I rushed my RP and completely forgot about it. The story was well formatted though. The flow comes in the way I wanted.

I think mentioning KFAD as a challenger would not really work.

But the RP already had a lot in, that wouldn't have added to it.

Right now Noah seems a non issue for Vee due to him not being champion. Giving him space in a big PPV championship RP wouldn't have made much sense. If you beat Lee then worry about Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back