Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Ramparte vs. Kagura Joheki

Ramparte - Bookworm

Kagura - Got some mystical powers from her book

Obvious which the best choice is.

Who can channel their inner weeb hardest? Ramparte's got the overt Baka Baka Baka style down, but Kagura's got a more "college student who's not Japanese just really into Japanese culture" thing. Both dimensions seem to be working if you forget about the whole magic book thing so really I'd just call it a draw and put a condition stating we never mention it again.

How many times has Kagura changed her last name? More times than Ochocinco and Metta World Peace.....

Library Brawl all the way

For what it's worth, the bookshelves in a library match would probably be the deadliest weapon ever seen in WZCW

How many times has Kagura changed her last name? More times than Ochocinco and Metta World Peace.....

Library Brawl all the way

Well there was a good reason behind this name change. One that made Spidey go "duuuuuuude" when I pointed it out.

For what it's worth, the bookshelves in a library match would probably be the deadliest weapon ever seen in WZCW

Especially if those flying book monsters from Secret Of Mana are in there....

Mystic%20Book.gif

I see lots of people considering the library match. But what about the dungeon cage match? You have to climb a fortified wall to escape. Wall as in rampart. Rampart as in Joheki.

Symbolism and shit.

Why make sense in a ppv called Unscripted?

I wanted to see a fusion of the 3 stips. Beat that, Russo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back